goo hara

The staff's lover

 

*chansung’s classmates leaves him no choice but to reveal all between hara and him.
It was on their high school years chansung’s uncle decided to move place because his uncle got promoted and was assigned into different position and exactly. the place they moved to the apartment next to hara’s family’s house. She is not living in the building where chansung is currently living. They have their own house because they were rich.chansung’s uncle enrolled him where hara’s is studying.
 
*one morning I was on my way to school with my bike and she saw me. 
hara: hey
chansung: ( stopped )
hara: are you new here? Your face seems unfamiliar to me.
chansung: yes waeyo? 
hara: ah nothing (why did I stopped him)
chansung: (leaves) 
they both arrived the school at the same time. chansung locked his bike so no one would steal it and there was she on his back. Her friends wave at her and came to greet her. Since chansung still don’t know her he ignore every moved she made.
8am in the morning the bell rings. Every student gather into the room and ready to study the professor came in..
professor: good morning everyone before we discuss something today I want you to meet your new classmate. Hwang chansung he is from busan but moved here to Seoul because of some family matters. Chansung introduce yourself
Chansung: annyeeong (bows) I’m hwang chansung 
professor: ok chansung you may go to your seat now.
hara: (looking at him as he walks by) you can sit here (points the vacant seat on her side)
Chansung: (ignores and sit on the vacant seat in front of hara)
student: oh he ignores hara.
hara’s friend: the first guy who ignores you (whispers)
 
*while the professor was discussing chansung put his earphones and listened to music the professor was annoyed
professor: mr. Hwang! (throws the eraser to chansung)
chansung: (ducked)
*chansung immediately duck so the eraser flew to hara’s face. Which made the chalk dust scattered to hara’s face. The professor was so sorry and was so scared because hara’s uncle was the owner of the school but chansung didn’t look back
Hara: since when did the school head approve the rule of throwing erasers to students?
professor: I’m sorry ms. Hara it shouldn’t be you.
hara: I have never used my powers nor my name to save me from the troubles I commit here in this school. I face every problems I made. But look at you here saying sorry to me. What if it happened that the eraser dump into his face, will you still say sorry? Oh really.
 
*hara go out to the room and went to the restroom to wash her face and her uniform.
hara: why did I got mad to the professor I should be mad at him because he knew that I was on the back and he ducked?
 
*as hara goes out at the restroom a hand came out on her way with a handkerchief.
chansung: sorry for what happened lately.
hara: (ignores)
chansung: held into hara’s hand and gave to her the hanky
hara: (blushes) 
chansung: (leaves)
 
Yonghwa: hara are you ok? I heard what happened earlier.
hara: I’m fine don’t worry.
yonghwa: lets go. I’ll take you to your classroom. (cuddled hara)
hara: (removes yonghwa’s hand ) we’re still not a thing so please?
yonghwa: oh alright alright. 
hara: thank you for sending me here you should go now to your class.
yonghwa: ( tried to kiss hara’s lips)
hara: (put his head down.) do it in the forehead.
yonghwa: (kissed hara on her forehead and leave)
 
*hara went inside the room and her friends and some of her classmates were asking if she’s alright. 
hara: I’m fine this is nothing serious. (noticed that chansung was not on his seat) where is he?
hyomin: I don’t know he go out after you went out of the room.
hyuna: didn’t he followed you?
hara: he didn’t.
@the rooftop
*chansung was at the rooftop and thinking calmly. 
chansung: why did she got mad at the professor. She should be pointing what happened to me. (asking hiself)
 
12nn the bell rang and it was lunch time. Chansung made his way to the cafeteria but he didn’t grab a lunch he went there just to study. Hara was there at the same time with yonghwa and her friends.
Yonghwa: is anyone seating here?
chansung: I am the only one sitting here.
yonghwa: can we share tables?
chansung: sure.
*chansung stood up so the other company of yonghwa including hara could sit.
Hyomin: why are you reading here? Aren’t you supposed to be reading at the library?
chansung: I don’t know where the library is so I came here to read.
yonghwa and company: *(laughs)
 
*everytime there is a chance hara was grabbing it and looking into chansung. She couldn’t get chansung out of her sight. 
Hyuna: chansung shi. We will go to the library do you want to go with us?
chansung: sure.
hyomin: lets go, yonghwa are you coming with us?
yonghwa: no. I’ll meet my friends at the gym.
hara: arasseo take care.
 
*because hyuna’s stuffs was too many she find it hard to carry all of it.
chansung: do you need help?
hyuna: oh thankyou so much.
chansung: (bringing hyuna’s stuffs)
*hara was annoyed cause when she first talked to chansung she was ignored but chansung was the one who first talked to hyuna.
@the library.
Hyuna: oh really this subject really ! What was your name again?
chansung : hwang chansung.
hyomin: by any chance do you have any talent in drawing?
 
*hyuna hand over her work chansung and it seems like chansung was doing it perfectly. He did it without even a single sweat coming from his head. 
Hyuna: wow you’re really good in doing this. 
hyomin: when did you learned that?
chansung: I just followed the instructions.
hara: (staring)
*later on the bell rang and the students were dismissed. 
hyuna: chansung shi do you want to go a ride with us?
chansung: no thanks. 
hyomin: he is going home using a bike?
hyuna: no wonder why he has a great body.
 
*it is Saturday night and hara’s parents didn’t allow her to go outside. So she sneaked out that night.
Hyuna: why did it take you so long?
hara: I was prohibited to go outside 
hyomin: anyways lets go now.
 
*chansung who was eating ramen on the side of the club saw hara entering the club.
chansung: ahjumma, do they allow minors to enter there?
ahjumma: ne, those people don’t care at all. The police have suspected them once but they were not arrested. 
chansung: oh is that so?
ahjumma: are you planning to enter there?
Chansung: no no.
 
*hours passed by but chansung is still at the side of the club. He was waiting for hara to come out. 1am in the morning hara and her friends came out at the club and they were all drunk. Hara was fetch by her friends in their house.
 
Hara: wait I can’t climb up there.
hyomin: you can do it. 
hyuna: don’t give up (leaves)
hara: wait!
 
*chansung was on the next road and making his way home. 
hara: chansung shi!
chansung: (looked at hara) waeyo?
hara: I need a help.
chansung: how can I help?
hara: I need to go inside but I don’t have the keys so would you mind to help climbing that tree?
chansung: arrasseo lets go. (piggy bank hara and climb the tree)
hara: you’re so strong
chansung: you’re so heavy.
 
*chansung reached hara’s balcony and put hara down.
hara: kamsamnida 
chansung: no worries, i’ll go now.
hara: wait. 
chansung: what?
hara: do you hate me?
chansung: (?)
hara: oh never mind. You may go now.
chansung: (leave)
hara: (looking at chansung as he leaves.)
 
*Sunday morning hara woke up and tapping her head because its aching. 
hara: ahh my head hurts. (he remember what happened lately.)
hara: hwang chansung..
*after hara fixed herself. She went outside their house and went to the garden she saw chanung outside their house.
Hara: chansung shi where are you going?
chansung: i’m going at the park, 
hara: why?
chansung: I haven’t gone there so I wanna see how it looks like.
hara: can I come?
chansung: sure
hara: rides at the back of chansung’s bike.
chansung: hang on.
hara: (hugs chansung’s waist)
chansung: do you know the direction?
hara: I thought you know it?
chansung: I told you I’ve never gone there before.
*hara leads chansung on their way to the park.
 
@the park.
hara: teach me how to bike.
chansung: you don’t know how to ride this?
hara: ( slowly head doing head shake. She means no)
chansung: (smiles) arrasseo ride on. 
hara: (rides, her left hand is holding the handle bar while her right hand was holding chansung’s collar)
chansung: (supporting the bike) im holding the bike now move your right hand now to the handle bar so we can start.
hara: (slowly moving her hand to the handlebar and slightly touched chansung chest)
chansung: why are you so scared? I’m supporting it.
hara: (her two hands were finally at the handlebars and now she is slowly paddling the bike.)
chansung: you’re doing good. (slowly released his hand to the bike.)
hara: wait, (immediately hugs chansung tight.)
chansung: (uncomfortable) coughs* lets do it again.
hara: don’t let go.
chansung: just trust me ok?
 
*after an hour hara learned how to use the bike. Well i think chansung is great teacher. Lol 
chansung: buy me ice cream.
hara: what?
chansung: since I taught you how to bike you owe me an ice cream
hara: ah arrasseo.
hara: (hands the ice cream to chansung)
 
*after eating ice cream..
chansung: lets go home.
hara: move, i’ll drive you ride at the back.
chansung: are you sure?
hara: ne move move! (like a boss)
hara: lets go,
chansung: lets go!
hara: hold into my waist.
chansung: I can manage sitting here without holding.
hara: (grabs chansung’s arms and let him hug her waist) lets goooooooooooooooooooooo..
chansung: (laughs*)
 
@their house
hara:chansung shi thank you for this day.
chansung: no problem. (leaving)
hara: chansung shi.
chansung: (trying to kiss hara)
hara (closed her eyes and pouted)
chansung: sleep early (whispers)
hara: oh? Whats that? 
chansung: (smiles) 
*Monday morning hara is ready to go to school and she is just waiting for the driver.
hara: chansung shi. (smiles)
chansung: (bows)
hara: can I ride with you? i think the driver is still sleeping.
driver: ahgassi lets go now,
chansung: (looked at hara) I’m going now.
 
*hara arrived at the school but she was wondering why chansung is still not on his seat.
hyuna: where is chansung shi?
hyomin: I don’t know maybe he’ll come late?
hara: (seats, looks at the window and saw chansung going into different direction.)
 
*chansung enters the room. 
hara: why didn’t you entered the gate?
hyomin: huh?
chansung: because the professor was punishing the late students. I don’t want to be punished. 
hyuna: (laughs) where did you entered then?
chansung: I jumped at the fence near the cafeteria.
hyomin: i’ll do that next time, (laughs)
 
*lunch time.
Hara didn’t see chansung at the cafeteria so she goes to the library and checked out if chansung was there.
hara: chansung shi. Don’t you really take your lunch?
chansung: not really. Its just that i am not used to eat into crowded place. 
hara: oh that’s why you choose reading than eating?
chansung: (nods)
hara: arrasseo. (stares)
chansung: you? why are you here? Aren’t you supposed at the cafeteria eating your lunch?
hara: I’m already done. 
chansung: you eat so fast.
hara: chansung shi.. by any chance are you in a relationship right now?
chansung: what? 
hara: by any chance do you have a girlfriend?
chansung: I don’t have.
hara: (smiles) 
chansung: waeyo?
hara: well I just thought you have because you never entertain girls.
chansung: oh It’s because I’m not good in entertainging.
hara: you are. I enjoyed yesterday.
chansung: but It’s still different.
hara: why?
chansung: because it’s not a date?
hara: oh.. well..
chansung: let’s go our class will start at the moment.
 
*as chansung and hara made their way to the room.
 
Jungshin: yonghwa isn’t that your girl?
Minhyuk: what is she doing with that guy?
jonghyun: maybe he is hara’s boyfriend (laughs)
yonghwa: no he’s not. Hara cant fall for him. He’s so quiet and he always ignores people around him. He’s not easy to get along with.
minhyuk: you’ve been with him?
yonghwa: ye I shared table with him at the cafeteria before.
 
*dismissal time*
yonghwa: hows your day so far?
hara: my day gone well. (smiles)
yonghwa:good to know. 
minhyuk: guys I have to go now I have to fetch my mom at the airport. 
jonghyun: but we will play basketball?
yonghwa: it’s ok. You may go 
minhyuk: bye I’ll see you guys tomorrow.
hyuna: oh you can still play basketball. 
jungshin: oh how? We’re only three.
hyuna: chansung shi! Come here.
chansung: waeyo?
yonghwa: do you play basketball?
chansung: before.
yonghwa: arrasseo lets go!
 
*after playing of course chansung’s team won.
 
Yonghwa: men you’re good.
chansung: thanks. I’ll see you guys tomorrow. I should be going now.
minhyuk: take care.
 
Hyomin: you like him?
hara:who?
hyomin:hwang chansung?
hara: what are you saying?
hyomin: its better for you not to deny it. It’s already obvious.
hyuna: I thought you were looking at yonghwa during the game.
hara: I am looking at him,
hyomin. Liar
*the next morning hara arrived at the school and when she came in to the class room chansung was not there. So she came into the fence near cafeteria she has a strong feeling that chansung will enter there.
 
Suddenly.. ( crossed the high fence and jump )
hara: aha!
chansung: (surprised) oh!
hara: you’re so cruel it will be so unfair for those late students who receives punishment because they’re late and you..
chansung: it’s their fault there are so many ways how to avoid punishment like that.
hara: but you deserved to be punished too.
chansung: if you that I was late and I’ll be entering here why don’t you just told the teacher instead of you teaching me lesson here.
hara: oh well.. (chansung leaves)
hara: wait I’m still talking.
*the annoyed chansung went to the teacher who punished the students
hara: wait don’t go there. (hides at the pole)
chansung: I’m sorry sir for being late.
tacher:I don’t accept apologies now go on!
 
*chansung joins the punished student squatting at the school quadrangle.
*hara goes back to the classroom.
student1: oh is that hwang chansung?
hyomin and hyuna: (coming near the window)
hyomin: oh he didn’t escaped the punishment.
hyuna: maybe he didn’t entered the fence near the cafeteria?
hyomin: hara look at hwang chansung shi.
hara: ( exhales feeling sorry for what she have done) I just want to make conversations with him.
 
*at the middle of their first subject chansung came in the class room but he didn’t sit at the seat where he used to sit before. He sit at the back seat far from hara’s seat.
teacher: mr. Hwang next time you should be going at the class late. You’ll missed our discussion if you continue doing this.
chansung: (bows) I’m sorry sir I will not do it anymore.
 
Hara: chansung shi..
 
*after their first subject chansung went outside of the classroom. Hara so him so after a minute she followed chansung but she has no idea where is chansung. She tried to go to the library because she knew chansung will be staying there but chansung was not there.
*hara went back to the classroom
Hyomin: did you followed him?
hara: no I went to the restroom. Why would I follow him?
hyuna: because you like him thats why we thought you followed him. 
hara: stop it I don’t like him.
*lunch time yonghwa is looking for hara but hara doesn’t want to have lunch with yonghwa this time. 
hyomin: where will you hide?
hara: i don’t know. I’m not in the good mood to have lunch with him.
hyuna; oh hide at the rooftop.
hyomin: right, he will never have an idea that you’re there.
*hara went up at the rooftop.
 
Yonghwa: where is hara?
Hyuna: i don’t know i thought she’s with you?
hyomin: aren’t you guys supposed to take lunch together?
Yonghwa: ye but i don’t know why she’s not here. Anyway thanks just tell her I already took my lunch if she came. (leaves)
Hyuna:hyomin:arrasseo!
*hara went up the rooftop and think calmly because there is bothering in her mind..
hara: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!! WHAT KiND of LiFE iS THiS!?
 
*suddenly the unused stuffs of the school were place on the rooftop and it happened that chansung was sleeping near there he made a move so the drumset falls and hara heard it.
hara: who is in there? (scared)
chansung: (came out)
hara: hwang chansung shi..
chansung: (saw hara ignored then leaves)
hara: chansung shii!
chansung: (stopped)
hara: sorry for what happened earlier. I didn’t mean that to happened.
chansung: no worries. Anyway you’re right. (leaving)
hara: (holds chansung’s arms) chansung shi please don’t get mad please.
chansung: (ignores, leaving)
hara: (hugs chansung’s back) chansung shi please. (crying)
chansung: waeyo? I already said it’s fine. Why do you have to cry?
hara: I don’t know but I really feel guilty.
chansung: stop crying. You should grab your lunch now. 
hara: I’m not hungry.
chansung: but I am hungry I’ll got to the cafeteria now.
hara: wait wait for a second. 
*opens her bag and got her lunch box.
chansung: what’s that?
hara: steamed chickens, lets eat together? (smiles)
 
*hara shared her food to chansung since she don’t want to go to the cafeteria cause surely yonghwa will be there.
Chansung: wow this is so tasty where did you buy this?
hara: I bought this at the front of the school, it is near at the bus stop. 
chansung: oh arasseo I think I should buy this one often.
hara: (smiles) chansung shi.. can i ask you a question?
chansung: you are already asking me. Go ahead.
hara: could you define your ideal girl?
chansung: oh I like girls who don’t wear heavy make ups (hara is always wearing make up), a girl with a nice and pleasant attitude and a simple girl. Waeyo?
hara: nothing I’m just asking. Is there anyone in the classroom you do you like so far?
chansung: aahhh.. i think hyuna?
hara: HYUNA? Waeyo?
chansung: why are you so surprised?
hara: she wears heavy make up shes not simple she doesn’t even have a nice and pleasant attitude.
chansung: i just like her because she’s friendly I didn’t said that I want her to be my girlfriend. What’s wrong with you.
hara: nothing. 
chansung: what about you? share your thoughts about your ideal guy.
hara: well I like guys who speaks a lot, easy to get along with, very good in communicating, and has a sense of humor.
chansung: oh like yonghwa? You two looks good together.
hara: of course not.
chansung: come on its jung yonghwa. You should not deny it to yourself cause lately you’ll regret it a lot and you cant hide it to yourself. You cannot fool yourself.
hara: hwang chansung..
chansung: right?
hara: nods.
*dismissal time chansung saw he’s bike’s tire was flat. 
chansung: oh who did this?
hara: chansung shi.. i’ll send you home. (Holding something sharp)
chansung: you did this?
hara: isn’t it obvious?
chansung: waeyo?
hara: so you may go on a ride with me, lets go i’ll take you home. Put your bike at the back. (getting inside the car)
chansung: (smiles; putting his bike at the compartment of the car)
hara: chansung shi.. what do you think of me?
chansung: i think you’re weird. 
hara: what?
chansung: yes you just came out of no where whenever I saw you you are already next to me.
hara: oh that’s it. Aisshh..
chansung: ne.
hara: yonghwa said he will be the luckiest guy on earth if we’re in a relationship. Do you think I should say yes to him now?
chansung: for me? If I were you. maybe you should say yes.
hara: ( expecting another answer ) really. Why did you said so?
chansung: I think because he is really serious in your case.
hara: you think so?
chansung: ne.
 
*at the moment hara and chansung arrived their place...
 
Chansung: thank you for the ride.
hara: no worries. Don’t get your bike i’ll ask ahjussi to fix it.
chansung: araseo thanks again. (getting near)
hara: yea i know i’ll sleep early. Bye.
chansung: ( give hara a kiss on her lips )
hara: (shocked eyes are widely open and suddenly closed it )
chansung: bye. ( smiles )
hara: bye (smiles )
chansung: ( chansung get out of the car and he didn’t came up to their apartment until hara’s car would get inside their house)
@hara’s room
hara: i cant believe he did that but are we already? Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ( blushes )
* the next day..
yonghwa: lets go for snacks? You didn’t took lunch lately let sgo.
hara: no thanks my mom will cook something for me. I would just eat in our house.
 
*after hara escaped yonghwa. She came to chansung who is waiting for her.
hara: lets stay for a while.
chansung: waeyo? Where are we going?
 
*hara bring chansung at the steamed chicken restaurant.
chansung: were almost done eating why is it there no people coming?
hara: because you said you are not used to eat into crowded place so I rent this for this day.
chansung: you don’t have to do that.
hara: of course I have to. (smiles)
*after several years chansung and hara dated until graduation. Chansung receives a scholarship abroad after graduation.
hara: did you accept it?
chansung: no I didn’t. I can’t take every single day without seeing you,
hara: (hugs chansung)
 
*chansung didn’t accept the scholarship he got from the famous university in Paris because of hara. But when hara was scouted by the company and asked to be train in America.
chansung: you accept it.
hara: ne (nods)
chansung: if I only knew you would choose this. I should have accept the scholarship.
hara: miane. ( cries )
chansung: (leaves)
 
*hara’s family moved abroad because of hara’s career. The owner of the apartment where chansung was staying bought hara’s family’s lot to expand the apartments.