worried unnies..

The staff's lover

Meanwhile kahi told jungah that uee is in the hospital but lizzy didn’t told her where hospital it is but bekah accidentally heard it.
Bekah: what? Uee had an accident?
Kahi: bekah you don’t have to worry about it.
Bekah: anya this is a serious matter. Cant you detect lizzy’s phone?
Jungah: well she turned it off.
Bekah: ais..
Minjun: are you okay? is there something wrong?
Bekah: Minjun ssi our Uee had an accident she was hit by a car.
Minjun: is that so? Where is she now? let’s go visit her.
Bekah: well the problem is Lizzy didn’t told the unnies where hospital they were.
Minjun: well when I think about it if it was an accident they might brought uee to the nearest hospital. We should check them there.
bekah: arasseo let’s go.
 

Minjun’s thought was right they were in the nearest hospital near the hotel. Kahi was able to get uee’s room’s number because the nurse could recognize her.

Kahi: I already now where they are. Let’s go
bekah: I hope she’s okay now.
jungah: bekah yah you don’t have to worry that much. Lizzy said everything is ok now
bekah: they should ask for some help. How could they face this kind of thing alone. Unnie you should scold them when we got there.
Jooyeon: well our lizzy ssi worried a lot to her unnie it looks like she got a suit room for uee.
raina: suit room?
Jooyeon: ne. when we had filming here before as far as I know this room belongs to a luxury room.
Kahi: really why did they have to got a luxury room when it wasn’t that serious?
Jooyeon: mola..

Meanwhile at uee’s room.
Lizzy: unnie move a little bit I’m going to sleep now.
Uee: you’re going to sleep already? Make an exercise first. You ate a lot.
lizzy: I’ll do it next time. I’m too lazy to do it now. (laying at uee’s bed.)
chansung: you should also sleep by now. it’s getting late.
uee: tsssh is it? Then why don’t you also sleep?
chansung:  the patient should sleep first.
uee: arasseo. But don’t stay up the whole night okay?
chansung: ne. close your eyes now.
uee: you should promise that if I opened my eyes you’re the first one that I’ll see.
chansung: well you should face at this side not on lizzy’s side. You’ll see her first when you wokeup next morning.
lizzy: yah you two why don’t you just sleep. We should sleep now stop making noises anymore.
uee: ne we will! Go to sleep now saranghaeyo hwang chansung..
chansung: saranghaeyo. (gave a kiss to uee. )

When chansung is about to sit at the couch the door opened widely and he was surprise to see that it was the ladies,bekah and minjun.
Minjun: chansung aah what are you doing here?
Bekah: yah are you the one who accidentally hit uee?
Jooyeon: he looks so familiar.
Nana: ne I think I saw him somewhere before but I don’t remember when and where.
Chansung: hyung.. noona..
Kahi: uee yaah.. ( went inside the room as same as the other girls. )
uee: oh unnie why did you came here?
kahi: why wouldn’t we? We’re very worried about you.
uee: yah ( waking up lizzy) wake up,
lizzy: what! ( opened her eyes widely and saw her unnies.) omo unnie.
jungah: yah don’t you know we’re very worried about you, and you left us hanging lately. where did you learned that kind of attitude lizzy ssi,
lizzy: miane unnie I was wrong I lied because… because..
jungah: because of what!?
kahi: because of that guy over there?
uee: unnie.
kahi: ne, raina and I knew everything about you guys even before.
uee: really?
lizzy: really unnie? How did you guys?
nana: what’s the matter between them and unnie?
Minjun: yah hwang chansung aah what is this?
 

After of the little bit interrogation the ladies and minjun are shock after hearing everything from uee. Chansung remains silent about them but he’s happy that they don’t have to hide their relationship anymore.
Jooyeon: omona! So you’re the one she’s running after at the airport?
Nana: ah.. shinja this is a nice lovestory.
eyoung: so there is a reason why uee unnie is not accepting producer moon’s love.
jungah: I honestly cant believe this. how could we keep secrets to each other.
uee: unnie please don’t say that, I hide it from you cause  I knew you wont support me on this.
jungah: how could you say so?
kahi: I think she’s right jungah, I also met chansung before and asked him to break up with uee.
uee: yah unnie did you really did that?
kahi: ne. I saw him breaking up with you but when I saw you crying like a child I regret that I asked him to do so.
uee: yah hwang chansung..
chansung: what? I got back my words then.
Minjun: chansung aah can I talk to you outside?
chansung: ( bows to the ladies ) please excuse us.

The two boys went outside the room.
minjun: we’ve know each other for years and you didn’t told me about this?
chansung: miane hyung I have plans to tell you but you and bekah.,.
minjun: I understand. The reason why did I talk to you privately is I wanted to ask you if ever after the wedding are you still coming with us?
chansung: honestly hyung I still don’t know.
minjun: well just inform me. No matter would be your decision I’ll support you my brother. ( hugs chansung )

The two went inside the room and when chansung entered..
Kahi: chansung ssi I wanted to talk with you.
uee: unnie..
kahi: what? Stay there.
chansung: ne. ( giving the way first to kahi.)
The two went to the hospital’s café shop to talk.
kahi: I knew you’ll comeback for our uee ssi.
chansung: honestly I never had a plan to comeback here in korea. I thought she got married with joowon already.
kahi: what? Don’t you have internet in America?
chansung: of course we have but I’m afraid to look for articles of her.
kahi: is that so? Well the reason why I wanted to talk with you is because I wanted to ask you a favor,
chansung: what is it?
kahi: our uee misses you so badly and I think no matter what you’ll say she’ll follow.
chansung: what do you mean?
kahi: even though we have a graduating system in our group we can’t still loose her. She made a lot of impact in  the group.
chansung: what do you mean?
kahi: I’m asking you to support her on her career and please don’t consider marriage first.
chansung: is that the only matter you’re worrying?
kahi: ne.
chansung: well if it is said. Then I’m okay with it.
kahi: gumawo chansung ssi.
chansung: ne.

After a minute the ladies went to kahi and chansung in the café.
jungah: unnie let’s go now it’s a bit late. And chansung ssi it’s really nice to know you.
nana: annyeong Mr. chansung ssi.
chansung: please have a safe trip.
raina: let’s go now.
chansung: lizzy yah you’re coming with them?
lizzy: oppa I don’t want to they’re asking me to come with them,
jooyeon: tssh why are you acting so childish? We’re going to take her home Mr. Hwang please take care of our uee ssi.
chansung: ne I will.

Chansung came back at uee’s room and lay beside her.
uee: (put his head on chansung’s chest.) what did kahi unnie told you?
chansung: (put his hand to uee’s waist.) you shouldn’t worry about it.
uee: what? But if she asked you to broke up with me before what did she asked you by now?
chansung: then why don’t you ask her?
uee: she’ll not gonna tell me.
chansung: don’t think of It too much there’s nothing to worry about. Araseo?
uee:I’m still worried.
chansung: go to sleep now.
uee: (hugs chansung tight.)