Lizzy's smart eyes

The staff's lover

As they reached the hotel chansung contact his friends saying that he’s already at the place. He gave the address to wooyoung and wooyoung immediately fetch their friends to visit chansung. As they reach the room where chansung is staying..

Victoria: go on wooyoung ssi press the doorbell now.
Wooyoung: I’m scared.. how are we going to face him?
Junho: aissh.. why don’t you just (pressed the doorbell.)
Wooyoung: (immediately went at the back of khun)
Khun: why are you so scared?
 

Chansung opened the door and when he saw his friends..
Taecyeon: (jumped and hug chansung ) yah! You really!
Chansung: ah chakaman hyung!
Junho: (came also to hug chansung)
Khun: yah it’s been years! Why didn’t you contact us?
Chansung: miane I was too busy because of studies then after studies I already worked as a director at Minjun’s company.
Soeun: you’re really a big thing now chansung aah.
Chan: oh Ms. Soeun ssi why are you here?
Junho: well.. (scratching his head)
Chan: so you two are..
Soeun: (giggles. )
Chan: ah anyway you two looks good together. (smiling when he accidentally saw wooyoung. He came near to wooyoung..)
Wooyoung: (held Iu’s hand)
Chan: yah why are you holding her hand all of a sudden.
iu: oppa. We’re engaged now.
Chan: what?!
Iu: ne.
Chan: yah did you think I forgot the punch on my face? You’re very angry back before because I lied to you and now you’re going to marry her?
Wooyoung: (kneeling and hugging chansung’s legs) yah chansungaah I know you’re right you’re right. I regret a lot for punching you. please don’t hurt me. It will hurt a lot.
Chansung: arasseo stand up.

As time passes by chansung’s friend shared stories and had fun talking with each other. Until the topic went on uee..
Chansung: yah how could you ask me that question?
taecyeon: so you’re not in a relationship right now?
Junho: if you just knew when uee foundout that you’re leaving she really went to the airport followed you.
Chansung: what?
Suzy: ne, we’re not joking.. don’t you search her on the net? There are too many fancams of her crying at the airport wondering why is she crying.
Junho: and until now she haven’t answered that issue.
 

As time passed by chansung’s friends said good bye to each other and left chansung’s room. chansung opened his laptop and search some articles regarding uee. There he found out that uee and joowon planned to get married but later on canceled it and they didn’t gave a statement for that issue, he also saw a video of uee crying in the airport. While seeing the articles he felt sorry for uee. He was starving so he decided to go down and look for something to eat.

Meanwhile..
Lizzy: unnie I received a message from bekah unnie she asks us to go in the hotel where she is staying she’ll introduce us her husband to be.
Jungah: is that so? Let’s go.
Kahi: ladies fix yourselves.
 

Later on the ladies arrived at the hotel where bekah and Minjun was staying.
Uee: omonaa it looks like bekah’s husband is really rich look where are they staying.
Nana: I can’t believe this.
Raina; yah pali. Let’s go now.
Kahi: yah don’t show everyone that it’s your first time to enter a luxury hotel. Tsshh this kids.
Uee: ne unnie we wont.

The ladies went to the information desk and asked where bekah’s room is. While giving an orientation to kahi and some of the girls are listening to the attendant lizzy’s eyes were looking around the hotel and he saw a tall guy with a mascular body wearing a simple white shirt and pants heading to the restaurant area of the hotel,

Lizzy: Chansung oppa! (scream like she’s not in a 5 star hotel.)
Nana: yah lizzy yaah what are you saying..
few people from the lobby stopped and looked at lizzy.
Lizzy: Chansung oppa!!
Uee: ( as she heard lizzy she went beside lizzy.) yah oddiseo?
Raina: yah lizzy yah what are you doing. Look at the staring at you.
Lizzy: Oppa!
 

Chansung whose far from them heard that someone called him so he stop and look from behind. He saw the girl who calls his name but he didn’t notice that it was lizzy because she loose weight and she looks different from before.

Jungah: yah lizzy stop that.
Lizzy: chakaman I think he already saw us.
Uee: ( loose the strength of her arms and drops her bag.)it’s really him.
 

Because of what did lizzy acted a staff from the hotel approached her and asked her not shout.
Lizzy: yah (pushed the staff slighthly.) you’re blocking our sight.
as the staff went out of their way chansung had already left.
Jooyeon: yah lizzy yah how could you act this way at this place.
Raina: have you forgot that you’re after school lizzy!?
Jooyeon: your acts may reflect on us
Kahi: yah stop that now.
Kaeun: unnie you drop your bag. (giving the bag to uee )
Jungah: ya uuee what happened to you? aren’t you going to get it?
Kaeun: arasseo uee unnie I’ll bring it for you.
uee: wait a second. You guys go first. Just message me bekah’s room number I’ll just go..
Lizzy: unnie I’m going with you!
raina: yah you two.
Kahi: let’s go now. ( knowing that uee will go find chansung. ) jung ah just inform uee where are we. I can’t take the embarrassment here.
Eyoung: let’s go now unnie. Bekah unnie is now waiting for us.