confuse chansung

The staff's lover

Friday morning @the Los angeles airport..

Bekah: where is chansung? He should be here earlier. We’ll be leaving by an hour.
Minjun: ne. I’m trying to contact him. (putting his phone to his ears.)
Bekah: is he answering?
Minjun: he’s not picking up the phone. But I hope he’ll come.
Bekah: he should. He’s your bestman..

After30 minutes passed by chansung surprisingly appear catching his breath and looks like he was in a rush.

Bekah: yah what happened to you?
Chansung: miane bekah I just had a very confusing situation before coming here.
Minjun: what do you mean? Don’t you want to be my bestman?
Chansung: you know that’s not what I mean, I’ve always been thankful that you chose me as your bestman.
Bekah: then what happened?
Chansung: well it’s because it’s been years since I was in Korea..
Bekah: tsssh is that really the reason? Well if it is let’s go now the plane wont wait for us.
Minjun: (puts his arms around chansung’s shoulder.) you scared me. I thought you’re not coming.
Chansung: if I wont come who will be your bestman then?
Minjun: I’ll just ask my bekah to get someone for me.
 

Chansung woke up as early as the call time minjun gave him. The true reason why he was late is because he had no confidence in returning to Korea. He was hesitant to go because he’s still afraid on what will happened between her and Uee.. but after several hours he convinced himself that he’ll be strong in front of her and he will go to korea with Minjun.

And meanwhile at the ASdorm..
Lizzy: aren’t we going to fetch bekah unnie on the airport?
Kahi: we cant fetch her the people might surround us,
Jungah: I wanted to see her so badly.
Nana: I wonder what will be bekah unnie’s gown look like.
ahi: I’m sure it will be very beautiful because her gown was her own design.
 

While the girls are talking uee looks through the window and started to talk with herself again.

Uee’s POV

So a friend of mine is going to be here on Friday from America. I wonder when will that guy will return from America. If he just know how much I miss him..
 

 

 

Meanwhile at Wooyoung’s office..

Iu: wooyoung ssi there is someone calling on your phone.
Wooyoung: who is it?
Iu: I don’t know it’s just a number.
Wooyoung: (gets the phone and answered it.) Yoboseyo?
Chansung: (on the line) Mr. Jang! How have you been?
Wooyoung: ne? who’s this?
Chansung: wow it’s been really a long time.. have you forgotten my voice?
Wooyoung: yah who are you!?
Iu: who is it?
Wooyoung: ( shrugged his shoulder) mola.
Chansung: Mr. jang! This is Mr. Hwang Chansung from Kim Minjun’s corporation.
Wooyoung: mwo?!
Chansung: yah.
Wooyoung: is that is that really you?
Chansung: do I look like I’m joking? I think from the last time we’ve met I received a punch from you? I’ll be there by Saturday in the morning. I’ll get back on you. ( hangs up the phone )
Wooyoung: yah HWANG CHANSUNG!  Yah! Yah!
Iu; is that really chansung oppa?
Wooyoung: ne he said he’s Mr. Hwang Chansung from Kim Minjun’s corporation.
Iu: woa.. chansung oppa achieve a lot right.
Wooyoung: ne I cant believe it.. but he didn’t told me where he’ll be staying I wanted to fetch him from the airport.
Iu: omo! We should tell the others!

Wooyoung informed their friends that Chansung will comeback. The guys wanted to see him but chansung didn’t gave any information on how are they’ll able to see him.
 

Wooyoung: our chansungie sure now is a big thing. How could he knew my number that easy.
Taecyeon: our hard working chansung achieve a lot. Is that the only thing that he said?
Nichkhun: why did he left us a question mark on our face. He shouldn’t do that.
Wooyoung: ah really if I’ll see him. I’m going to punch him on his face.
Taecyeon: anyway I wonder what will happened if he and uee met again.
Nichkhun: oh…..
junho: I really feel sorry for uee if ever chansung came here with someone else.
Wooyoung: uee shouldn’t let go of our chansung that easily.
 

SATURDAY MORNING..

As chansung walks to the plane he felt his heart pumping too much. He’s too nervous and when they reach the exit area of the airport he saw a photo of uee from the billboard.
 

Chansung: why is it like this. I said I’m not yet ready to meet her.
Minjun: ne? are you saying something chansung ah?
Chansung: ah nothing hyung.. should we go now?
Minjun: let’s go.
Bekah: (making a deep exhale.) I miss korea a lot. Omo uee’s face is really popular here. Isn’t it?

The 3 including some of their friends went inside a van and went to a hotel to stay until the wedding finished.