team work?

The staff's lover

 

MEANWHILE AT AFTER SCHOOL’S PRACTICE ROOM..

CHOREOGRAPHER: alright ket’s end it here you guys did a good job. Good luck for tomorrow. ( bows )
KAHI: kamsamnida.. ( bows)
NANA: we finished early it will be very boring at the room.
EYOUNG: let’s go for fun activities. I heard they have a nice pool, bicycling area, golf course and many more here.
LIZZY: omo omo! Tell manager oppa tell manager unnie.
JUNGAH: look at this excited kid. Araseo we’ll tell them.

 

AT CHANSUNG AND JUNHO’S SIDE.

STAGEMANAGER: you guys mad a good job today. Let’s end this for now. i personally think that the show will work out well for tomorrow.
CHANSUNG: ne. kamsamnida ( bows )
JUNHO: ( bows)
CHANSUNG: anyway hyung are you busy for today?
JUNHO: not really wae?
CHANSUNG: I wonder if you could help me and yubin noona for her photo shoot later. I’m afraid the things she need are heavy.
JUNHO: araseo. Where will we meet?
CHANSUNG: let’s go together at the golf club later. Have your lunch first.
JUNHO: araseo.

MEANWHILE WHILE JOOWON WAS HEADING TO THE AFTER SCHOOL’S ROOM..

HARA: yah you.
JOOWON: weh? ( continuously walking)
HARA: why are you making such  favor to that girl? You like her don’t you?
JOOWON: that’s not it. It’s because I was the reason why her camera drop at the pond.
HARA: wae why did you do that?
JOOWON: I didn’t do that intentionally it’s because I stabbed her when I punched chansung ssi.
HARA: what?! Yah!? ( holds joowon’s arm and stopped him from walking.) how could you do that to him?
JOOWON: yah you can’t blame me for doing that because I saw him last night. His hands are on uee’s .
HARA: what?!
JOOWON: ne it was too late when I found out that they’re just doing that for photoshoot.
HARA: tssh how can his girlfriend let him do that?
JOOWON: it will be so immature if she’ll get mad on that simple thing. It’s just I can’t accept that uee never let me hold any part of her body and that guy..
HARA: yah I’m sure chansungiee is not willing to do that also. If isn’t it for his girlfriend. Anyway why are you here?
JOOWON: I’m going to take uee for lunch.
HARA: tssh you should take the whole members not only uee.

 

IN THE MIDDLE OF THEIR CONVERSATION THE AFTER SCHOOL MEMBERS COME OUTSIDE THE ROOM AND HEADING TROUGH THEIR WAY,,

LIZZY: oh joowon oppa and hara unnie you two…
HARA: yah it’s not what you think.
JOOWON: that will never happened.
UEE: you two looks good together.
JOOWON: what? Yah uee ssi..
UEE: anyway why are you here?
HARA: he’s going to invite the whole after school members forlucnh.
JOOWON: what? ( looks at hara) anyway yea I’ll treat you for luch.
JUNGAH: oooh Joowon ssi we would love to come but we already took our lunch.
KAHI: if you want to you may come with us at the golf course we are going to play golf.
JOOWON: sure I will come. Anyway hara and I will go there.

 

AND THE AFTER SCHOOLMEMBERS, JOOWON AND HARA REACHED THE LOBBY.. WHILE THE MANAGERS ARE SETTLEING THEIR FUN ACTIVITIES AT THE FRONT DESK..

JOOWON’S ASSTNT: Mr. Moon the things that you need for the photo shoot are already outside the lobby.
JOOWON: araseo kamsamnida.
LIZZY: you guys are having a photo shoot?
JOOWON: ne. hara ssi will be modeling for us,
LIZZY: why didn’t you just asked at for that?
JOOWON: I just don’t want to botheryou. ( smiles )
NANA: that’s not something big. Smiling and posing at the camera are our daily work.
JOOWON: anya kwenchana..

 

MEANWHILE AT JUNHO AND CHANSUNG’S SIDE

*THE BOYS ARE HEADING TO THE LOBBY AND WILL MEET YUBIN THERE.
SOEUN: (walking with her assistant) oh ahjussi..
CHAN: ahjussi? ( laughs )
JUNHO: yah what’s funny?
SOEUN: where are you guys going?
JUNHO: we’re going at the lobby. Where are you heading to?
SOEUN: I’m going to my room I have nothing to do today..
JUNHO: ooh.

@THE LOBBY, IT HAPPENED THAT YUBIN IS ALREADY THERE.

JUNGAH: oh the cart is already here. Should we go first?
JOOWON: oh yes please.
JUNGAH,JOOYEON,RAINA AND NANA RODE THE CART TOGETHER HEADING TO THE GOLF CLUB.

JOOWON: here are the things you need for photoshoot.
CHANSUNG,SOEUN AND JUNHO ARRIVED.

CHAN: noona are we late?
HARA: why are you calling her noona?
YUBIN: wae what’s wrong with that? i told him to call me noona. I think it’s sweeter.
KAHI: ( talking to her mind ) what this girl is chansung’s girlfriend?
YUBIN: anyway.. do you think this things will work for the photoshoot? ARE YOU REALLY PISSING ME OFF?
JOOWON: what the? I got everything you need.
SOEUN: excuse me Mr. I work as a media personnel and I don’t think this things will work for an effective photoshoot.
JUNHO: you even know that?
SOEUN: if you really need some things I have it in my car you can borrow my stuffs.
YUBIN: you’re good. Can you help us with this?
SOEUN: sure I really have nothing to do today.
JUNHO: you really will?
SOEUN: ne! I think it will be very boring if I stayed at the house the whole day. Anyway am I be the one who’ll be getting the staffs?
YUBIN: omo yah. ( taps joowon’s arms ) how could you stay here? You should be getting the stuffs right now.
JOOWON: how am I supposed to know where it is?
SOEUN: my assistant will help you.
JOOWON: araseo.
CHANSUNG: I’ll help you. Let’s go.
LIZZY: ( whispers) unnie how come they’re friends?
UEE: yah! How could you ask me that in this kind of situation ( whispered back)
KAHI: are you two saying something behind my back? You better tell me.
LIZZY: what? Yah unnie how can we keep a secret to you?
UEE: oh the cart is already here let’s go.
KAHI: (talks to yubin) I’m sorry but can we go first?
YUBIN: sure sure please go ahead. I’ll still be waiting for the stuffs. Have fun.
UEE: take care of him. ( whispered to yubin)
YUBIN: (smiles) I will. (waves)