Together again

The staff's lover

UEE: oh come on guys stop this drama now. ( laughs ) I’ll go now bye.
Jungah: where are you going?
UEE: I’ll visit my mom. I have no schedules for today so I’ll go home for now.
Juyeon: arasseo. Be safe.
Lizzy: bye unnie
*UEE drove his car to chansung’s home.

@SBS
Chansung: oh another day is done again.
JUnho: ne, we should have a vacation this summer.
IU: oh this guy. The winter is not yet done and you’re thinking of vacation?
Chansung: ( laughs ) don’t mind him. Let’s go home.
Junho: arasseo I’ll see you guys by tomorrow. 
Chansung: ne byebye.

*Chansung and IU made their way home and this time no one was following them. (LOL)

IU: chansung oppa do you have a visitor last night?
Chansung: oh? I dont have waeyo?
IU: nothing it’s because I thought I heard a girl’s voice at your apartment last night.
Chansung: ( laughs ) are you dreaming?
IU: maybe I am because I was too sleepy last night ( laughs )

@the APARTMENT.
IU: have a sweet dreams chansung oppa.
Chansung: arasseo. You too. ( smiles )
IU: bye bye.
Chansung: ( opening his door and went inside.) oh whose shoes is this? Is she still here. ( heard something from the kitchen )
UEE: chansung aah! ( hugs chansung and kissed him romantically to his lips ) 
Chansung: oh! ( shocked ) what are you doing here?
UEE: why are you so shocked. Did you forgot that you told me your password here? That’s why I can come in easily.
Chansung: oh yea I almost forgot. 
UEE: why are you so nervous? ( taking of chansung’s jacket )
Chansung: ( going inside ) nothing nothing.
UEE: oh I know. You’re worried about Lizzy?
Chansung: what the? How did you know about that?
UEE: ( sit at the couch ) come here. ( smiles )
Chansung: ( sit beside UEE ) 
UEE: ( cuddled and hugged chansung ) well it’s because I called you last night and you didn’t said I love you for the first time. I thought there is something going on right here. Or maybe Hara was here with you. 
Chansung: yah what are you saying?
UEE: well my sisters didn’t let me to go outside. So I came here early in the morning the next day and it happened that I saw Lizzy here. Don’t worry she explained to me everything.
Chansung: oh miane. I was really nervous last night that she might knew.
UEE: she already knew about it. 
Chansung: you didn’t even make an alibi?
UEE: ooh chansungaah we’ve been together for several months she will knew if I am lying.
Chansung: so what did she said? Is she against us?
UEE: no she said that she’ll support me for you. ( kiss chansung cheeks )
Chansung: her reason to me last night was different from you. she said she was lost. ( laughs )
UEE: ( laughs ) it’s okay. Anyway it’s only the two of us who knows about our relationship.
Chansung: how did she found out? She’s really good.
UEE: it’s because I accidentally whispered your name when I hug her like this when we slept at the ski resort together,
Chansung: really? Why did you do that?
UEE: yah you can’t blame me. I always miss you.
Chansung: ( looks at UEE and smiles ) let’s be careful next time. 
UEE: ( nods and hugs chansung tight ) I miss my boyfriend so much!!
Chansung: who? Moon Jowoon?
UEE: yah! ( taps chansung’s shoulder )
Chansung: what I’m just joking. ( smiles )
UEE: are you giving me to him?
Chansung: of course not. You’re mine. ( smiles )
UEE: good at least you know that. ( giggling )
Chansung: ( stares at UEE ) 
UEE: what? ( phone rings ) oh. Yoboseo?
Chansung: ( still staring at UEE from her head to her chest and he suddenly saw the necklace that Joowon gave to UEE.) 
UEE: ah ne ne. I am in a friend’s house ( talking to Kahi ) I am fine here. Ne . ne . bye. ( putting her attention back to chansung ) yah. What are you staring down there. 
Chansung: ( looks at UEE and gave UEE a smile. Chansung is ing UEE’s clothe. )
UEE: hey. What are you doing? ( asking chansung in a y voice. )
Chansung: ( kissing UEE to her neck while ing her clothes ) 
UEE: ( giggling ) wait! ( remembered she was cooking before chansung came. )
Chansung: what?
UEE: I’m cooking our dinner. Wait there. ( smiles )
Chansung: ( went to his room. ) make it delicious.
UEE: ne. ( checking the viand she’s cooking.)
Chansung: ( opens his closet and opened the cabinet inside it he get the ring that he bought with IU. )
her necklace looks expensive. Anyway I’m still giving this to her on valentine’s day. It’s not about the gift it’s about the presence.
UEE: the food is ready! Chansungaah let’s eat now. 
Chansung: arasseo (went outside his room topless and wears his shirt.)
UEE: ahh chansung aah you should wear that inside your room. 
Chansung: waeyo. What’s the matter you’ve seen this before right?
UEE: ( laughs ) ah this guy. Take a sit now. Taste this food I cooked. 
Chansung: ( taste the food and looked at UEE )
UEE: what!? ( nervous )
Chansung: it’s delicious. ( smiles and continue eating )
UEE: ( wipe her forehead ) oh you scared me. I thought you’re going to hate it. 
Chansung: why would I? This food is delicious. ( smiles )
UEE: chansungaah I love the way you smile. ( laughs )
Chansung: waeyo? Do i look good when I’m smiling? ( posing )
UEE: ne. You’re really handsome. 
Chansung: I know. ( laughs )

*later on chansung and UEE finished eating. UEE cleaned up the table and chansung washed the dishes.
UEE: ( back hugged chansung ) I’m going to take a shower. 
Chansung: oh you’ll gonna sleep with me?
UEE: ne. ( hugging chansung tightly ) 
Chansung: arasseo. 
UEE: ( released chansung ) oh is my brassier still here? 
Chansung: ne, it’s inside my closet. 
UEE: arasseo. I’ll wear your clothes again arasseo?
Chansung: neeee ( smiles )

*UEE went to chansung’s room she opens his closet and get her bra there. It so happened that she didn’t opened the cabinet inside it. So she didn’t saw the necklace. UEE went to the bath room and start taking the shower, chansung fixed the kitchen and the living room. He cleaned everything and now he’s ready for sleep.

UEE: ( went outside the bathroom ) oh where is chansung aah? ( went inside chansung’s room )
Chansung: come here. ( laying sideward in the bed and tapping the bed telling UEE to lay down )
UEE: ( laughs and lay beside chansung ) what are you planning right now? 
Chansung: ( hugs UEE and start kissing her cheeks ) what do you think? 
UEE: ( face chansung ) oh you’re planning to me again? You can’t. (Pushed chansung.)
Chansung: what the? I am not planning to you. Come here. 
UEE: ( went back to chansung’s opened arms and hug him. ) chansung aah.
Chansung: waeyo? (kissed UEE’s forehead )
UEE: chansung aah. Can you say you love me? 
Chansung: ( holds UEE’s chin and making Uee face to him. ) saranghaeyo ( and ends with a kiss )