Almost fight.

The staff's lover

 

THE NEXT MORNING..
@THE JYPU
Taecyeon: yah yah what is that smile. (referring to suzy)
Nichkhun: yah you must be happy to your fiancé huh.
Suzy: aniyo. I’m in trouble.
Chansung: tss.. who smiles like that when he/she is in trouble?
Suzy: andwe it’s just that last night when we are about to leave the restaurant. I notice that wooyoung’s bodyguard is so attractive.
Chansung,Nichkhun,Taec: WHAT?
taec: yah how could you possibly fall inlove with a body guard?
suzy: mola. But his face can’t erase on my mind since last night.
Victoria: oh really this kid. How will you say that to wooyoung?
suzy: mola. Yah chansung oppa I saw uee last night at the restaurant she is  with a guy.
chan: really?
nichkhun:maybe that’s her boyfriend (laughs)
suzy: I don’t think so. She looks uncomfortable with that guy and she didn’t even intend to hold any part of the body of the guy. Unlike what I saw before when she was with you.
khun: maybe because she saw you that’s why she didn’t show off too much to that guy.
suzy: andwe I can see it in her eyes that she really hates that guy,
LATER ON AT THE SBS.
Chansung: (cuddled IU ) yah you punk! Why are you in leave for the past few days huh? What happened to you.
IU: it’s a personal matter.
Chan: personal matter? You just go on  on a date didn’t you?
IU: yah you’re the one who goes to a date there.
Chan: ( laughs ) come on let’s go to work. 
StageManager: Iu can you please put this things at the room 11.
Iu: ne. 
@ROOM 11
Sungyeon: annyeong haesaeyo.
Uee,Nana,Raina,Lizzy&Jooyeon: (BOWS)
Hara: annyeong lizzy ssi.
Lizzy: oh unnie are you a guest also?
Hara: no. only gyuri unnie and sungyeon unnie. I just came for a visit.
Iu: annyeonghasaeyo ( bows ) I’ll just put this things here. 
Gyuri: ne.  just place it there, the director might need those.
 
WHEN IU IS ABOUT TO LEAVE.. SHE NOTICED THAT HARA IS WEARING THE NECKLACE THAT SHE AND CHANSUNGBOUGHT BEFORE.
Iu: oh he gave that to you?
Hara: what?
Iu; the necklace. I was with chansung oppa when he bought that.
Hara: really?
Lizzy: (looked at uee)
Iu: ne. he even asked for my help  to pick for that necklace. I never thought he’ll give that to you.
Hara: how could you say so? He already did,
Iu: because he told me that he will give that to a special person. And I think that is his girlfiend. I never thought you’re his girlfriend.
Hara: ( laughs and felt touched )
Iu: I should be going right now. Anyway it’s not that expensive but it looks good to you. (bows)
Uee: (holds her anger again )
AFTER THE RECORDING.. UEE ASKED LIZZY TO HAVE A TALK AND THEY DIDN’T JOIN THE REST OF THE GIRLS IN GOING HOME.
Uee: yah could you just please tell me what really happened last night?
Lizzy: Unnie please don’t be mad. That necklace is not important to chansung oppa. 
Uee: how could you say so? Didn’t you heard what that staff said?
Lizzy: I don’t know. But I swear. That necklace is just a trash. He just left it everywhere in his house that’s why hara saw  it.
Uee: (uee is not contented on what lizzy have said)
lizzy: yah unnie why cant you just trust chansung oppa. Your’e the one there who dated someone last night and you still have the guts to get mad.
Uee: yah this kid, if you’re only in my position right now…
AFTER AN HOUR. UEE DECIDED TO GO TO CHANSUNG’S PLACE. UEE ENTERS THE HOUSE THEN SUDDENLY CHANSUNG CAME HOME.
Chansung: yoo jin aa why are you here?
Uee: wae? Is goo hara was only the one allowed to enter your house?
Chan: yah what are you suddenly saying?
Uee: she’s here last night. Right?
Chan: yes she is. But Lizzy is also here with us. We took dinner together.
Uee: what If lizzy didn’t came you guys will enjoy the night!
chan: yah what the? Of course not. I even made her go out to this house.
Uee: your excuses seriously.. why do you have to give her a necklace.
chan: yah it’s just an necklace.
Uee: it’s not just a necklace! Your friend said you bought it together and you’re supposed to give that to special someone.
Chan: araseo ( hugged uee ) I should have given it to you earlier. I was wrong miane.
Uee: why did you give it to her?! ( crying )
Chan: yah why are you crying? That necklace is not so important. ( smiles ) you’re so unfair. You received a couple necklace with Moon Joowon and you even wear it everytime. But did I get mad? You even spend the valentines day together with him last night. You even called lizzy yesterday but you didn’t thought of calling me. ( releases  uee ) arasseo if you love Moon Joowon I’ll let you go peacefully
Uee: what the? Do you think I enjoyed everything last night?
Chan: Nope. Because suzy told me so. And of course I trust you a lot. ( smiles ) even  if you don’t
Uee: yah miane. 
Chan: ( sit at the couch ) tsshh.. how could be a sorry so enough for you.
UEE: ( sat at chansung’s lap and give him a romantic kiss )
Chan: don’t think of dirty thought anymore huh. You’re the only girl in my life. ( smiles )
Uee: (nods) and continuously kissing chansung.
 
MEANWHILE AT WOOYOUNG’S PLACE.
wooyoung: mr. lee why are you so late.
IU: miane it’s because of the heavy traffic outside. Miane mr. jang
wooyoung: kwenchana. Anyway can you make coffee for me?
IU: ah araseo.
wooyoung: just send it to my room .
IU: ne.
IU WENT TO THE KITCHEN AND NOTICED THE COFFEE MAKER.
Iu: does he want to make his coffee with this? Oh ottoke I  don’t know how to do this
 
IU REALLY CAN’T USE THE COFFEE MAKER BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T KNOW HOW TO USE IT. SHE’S ALSO AFRAID THAT SHE MIGHT BROKE THE COFFEE MAKER SO SHE DECIDED TO MAKE THE COFFEE MANUALLY.
Iu: (knocked at the door) Mr. Jang here’s your coffee.
Wooyoung: ne. Just put it right there. Anyway you should sleep early now. Sleep at the next room. We’ll go to the resort early for tomorrow.
Iu: ne. enjoy your coffee mr. jang (went outside)
Wooyoung: (tastes the coffee) how could he make a good coffee like this? Can this taste be done into the coffee maker?