Dangerous boys

The staff's lover

@JYP university..
Nichkhun: I have already booked a room at the ski resort. 
taecyeon: when will we go there?
nichkhun: Thursday.
taecyeon: I’m excited. ( smiling )
suzzy: wow you guys are so happy, aren’t you supposed to think about the result of the exams?
nichkhun: ahh if I will think of that all the time. I will be stressed. Right?
taecyeon: ne, lets stop thinking some stressful thing for this semester break.
Victoria: was the room pretty?
nichkhun: of course the room has 4 beds. You and I will sleep together while these 3 will have one single bed. 
chansung: how much will I pay? I already got my salary last week.
suzzy: don’t worry about it chansung oppa. 
taecyeon: ne just be thankful that you have rich friends (laughs)
chansung: is that so? Well.. gumawo! ( smiling )
Victoria: oh well it seems like no professor will attend the class today, I’ll go home for now. I’ll pack my things.
nichkhun: I’ll send you home. Lets go.
suzzy: well since they’re going. I’ll be going too. I’ll prepare my stuffs and ask for some pocket money. 
chansung: okay bye. Keep safe. ( waves )
taecyeon: then what are we supposed to do?
chansung: eat?
taecyeon: right! High five! Let’s eat at the plaza?
chansung: let’s go. Your treat.
taecyeon: ye ye.

@ the plaza..
* while eating some gangster saw chansung and taecyeon. They saw the badge that they are wearing and that’s the reason how did they knew that chansung and taecyeon are from JYP university.

Leejoon: look at those students..
g.o: oh another victim?
mir: alright let’s do this..
*after eating the two went to the under pass to take short cuts but they noticed that someone was following them. When they’re about to reach the end of the under pass there was someone who’s waiting for them.
Taecyeon: excuse me.. (passed by thunder and seung ho )
seungho: no one enters here without our authority.
chansung: this is made for public use not for your own use.
leejoon: oh look at this kid because he is from jyp university he is very intelligent.
mir: so what now if you’re from JYP university?
taecyeon: we made a mistake. We will just take the bus. Lets go chansung.
chansung: yea sorry for interruption.
g.o: it’s ok. Give us money.
chansung: what? 
leejoon: ( hit chansung with a baseball bat )

*the 5 gangsters hurt chansung and taecyeon. They got all the money of taec and chan. Even taecyeon’s phone and wallet. They even got taecyeon’s branded jacket. Chansung and taecyeon was saw by the patrol officer full of blood and bruise and they were brought to the hospital by the officer.
@after school’s dorm
UEE: ( preparing for filming WGM ) 
lizzy: oh! Oh! It’s us.
kahi: is this your first time to see yourself in TV?
lizzy: (ending part of the performance) wow we’re doin well. I have improved.
(MC: arasseo when we go back we will have 2pm live so don’t change your channel!)
(breaking news.. 2 students from JYP university got victim by some gangster at the @J.tune plaza)
UEE: (heard JYP university) Oh what happened?
lizzy: oh are they dead?
(the students were known as Ok Taecyeon and Hwang Chansung from the university)
kahi: ( looked at UEE.) 
lizzy: goo hara’s lover!
( according to some witnesses the 2 students are eating at the Italian restaurant after eating they went to the under pass to ride the train but it happened that they were followed by the gangster and almost kill them, the gangster got their wallets, phones and even the branded jacket of one of the students.)
UEE: ( worried ) I have to go.
kahi: ( stopped UEE) manager said he will fetch you here.
UEE: I think I’m late for the filming bye.
kahi: ( held uee’s hand ) wait for manager. I think he has plans for your schedule that’s why he’s late.
UEE: ( she has no choice but to stay and wait for the manager ) arasseo
kahi: don’t be a spoiled bratt uee.
Lizzy: unnie why are you in a hurry? Look at your make up. It’s not done yet.

@the hospital..
Chansung: ( opening his eyes slowly ) where am I?
nurse: you’re here in the hospital sir.
chansung: why what happened?
nurse: you were attacked by some gangster at the underpass of the plaza.
chansung: where is my friend?
nurse:oh he’s right there. He is still sleeping.
chansung: oh is everything alright?
nurse: ye there’s no serious case don’t worry. You just have to heal your wounds and bruise. And take some medicine at the same time.

*hara saw the news and immediately went to the hospital. The people from the hospital was amazed with her beauty,
hara: excuse me may I know where is hwang chansung’s room?
teller: you are?
hara: I am Goo hara.
teller: I know but how are you related to him?
hara: I am his girlfriend but he dumped me. Is it ok now?
teller: ( shocked ) he is at the public room 105 with his friend.

Hara: ( went to the room. ) chansung!! (cries and immediately hugs chansung. )
chansung: what are you doing here?
hara: I saw the news. I was worried about you. 
chansung: I’m ok now. The nurse said nothing serious happened. You may go.
hara: nothing serious? If you could just look at yourself you had lots of wounds and bruise. Your body was full of !
chansung: I already told you right? I’m okay now.
hara: I’ll stay here.
chansung: I said go home already.
hara: where is your girlfriend? Does she even know you’re here?
chansung: go home now. I have no time to argue with you.
hara: I’ll stay here as long as she’s not here to take care of you.
chansung: there is so many nurse right here. I can even ask someone here if I need something.
hara: why don’t you just sleep? Take some rest!
chansung: I already slept a lot! Go home now.
hara: I said I’ll wait for your girlfriend.
chansung: you’re really a spoiled brat. Im very tired arguing with you.
hara: yea that’s right have some sleep.

Hara: excuse me.
nurse: yes?
hara: how long will he stay here?
nurse: he can be discharge by tomorrow. He just have to make some medicines and heal his wounds.
hara: oh thank God.

@the manager’s car.
manager: uee shi are you ok?
UEE: ne don’t mind me I am fine.
manager: ok you said it.
UEE: do I still have some schedules for tomorrow?
manager: yes. You’re not free for the whole day. So better not stress yourself.
UEE: oh okay.. 
manager: don’t worry you will be free for Thursday until the next week.
UEE: really!?!
manager: ye that’s why we set you into a resort ski with the after school members so you guys may have some fun.
UEE: is it ok if I will not come?
manager: of course not. It’s time to spend some time with your co members. You have to be there.
UEE: ok fine. If you think that’s better.
*the next morning chansung and taecyeon was discharged at the hospital. Taecyeon was fetch by his driver in the hospital. While chansung was send by hara to his home.

@chansung’s apartment..
Hara: here are your medicines the direction was on the doctor’s prescription.
chansung: ok. I’ll go now..
hara: chansungaah I know I am not in the place anymore to take this responsibility of you. but please be safe. Don’t let anyone hurt you like this.
chansung: araseo thanks for the ride.
hara: anytime. Bye ( pecks chansung )
chansung: ( shocked immediately went out of the car ) bye.

The next morning @JYP university..
Nichkhun: ( laughing ) what happened to you guys?
suzzy: don’t laugh at them this shouldn’t be happening to them. ( changing chansung’s head )
chansung: what happened yesterday was really fast. I just thought I was talking with them and the next thing I knew I was at the hospital.
Victoria: do you still remember their face?
taecyeon: ne.
nichkhun: how many are they? 
taecyeon: 5
Victoria: ( currently surfing the internet ) oh. You’re in the news yesterday.
chansung: really?
taecyeon: maybe hara knew it from the news.
nichkhun: hara?
taecyeon: ne. She went yesterday at the hospital to send chansung home. Right chansung shi?
chansung: ne.
suzzy: she still loves you doesn’t she?
Victoria: oh even hara was in the news. You’re lucky people didn’t took photos of you.
nichkhun: or else your cute face will be flooded by comments in the internet.
taecyeon: my body still hurts. Anyway are we still going tomorrow?
nichkhun: ne. Can you handle yourself?
taecyeon: ne as long as there is someone who’ll carry my heavy bag.
suzzy: did you brought much stuff? 
taecyeon: of course I did. We will staying there for too long.
chansung: for how long?
taecyeon: until we get sick of the place.
chansung: ( laughs )
Thursday morning..
Nichkhun: oh you guys are so early. 
chansung: we’ve waited for 3 hours nichkhun hyung. Lets go now.
suzzy: oppa we will not taking that train. We will be riding the VIP train.
chansung: wouldn’t it be the same?
taecyeon: we booked for the expensive train. Come on now.

*the after school members arrived the train station with their manager, CEO, choreographer and some staff who was responsible for helping the members if they’ve needed something.
Lizzy: oh unnies I’m so excited. I haven’t been into a ski resort.
raina: you haven’t?
lizzy: I’ve been once but not like this expensive.
kahi: what are you guys doing?we should go on now to the train.
nana: ( inside the train ) why is there few people here?
eyoung: I think this train are for vip only and for rich people only.

*the after school seated at the train..
nana: wow the view was very nice! 
lizzy: uee unnie kwenchana? You’re too quiet today.
eyoung: she must be very tired because of her schedules,,
kahi: uee do you want to take some rest?
uee: no don’t mind me...
raina: what happened to you? 
lizzy: unnie we’re worried.
UEE: I am fine ( smiles )

Suddenly.. the JYP students who were just away by one family seat in the train from the after school members. But they didn’t see each other..
nichkhun: chansung shi is this your first time riding in a first class train?
chansung: I have experienced before when I was at Barcelona. When my mom and dad was still alive. But that was too long time ago. I think I was 5.
suzzy: oh don’t you miss your mom when right now?
chansung: not really because you look like my grandma. ( laughs )
taecyeon: suzzy shi was the maknae here but she is the one with the oldest face.
suzzy: then what do you call your face? Huh?
nichkhun: baby face? ( laughs )
taecyeon: that’s gay!

@the reception..
CEO: I want a solo room for me. Ok?
staff: yea I got some good room for you. 
lizzy: oooh our president will have a rest at last. 
staff: the 4 choreographers will have 2 rooms and 2 beds per each rooms.
choreographer: oh that will be nice. 
staff: after school members have some partners.

*it happened that the after school members have a partner except for uee.
lizzy: uee unnie cant stay with us.
eyoung: is it ok with you UEE unnie?
UEE: of course. ( smiles )
kahi: (saw the JYP students coming) ani uee should have a solo room. Our uee is very tired because of her schedule she deserve a quiet and nice room.
raina: I agree if uee unnie will stay with lizzy and eyoung she might get stressed.
nana: ne because this two are so noisy. ( laughs )
UEE: no it is really ok. 
kahi: come on you deserve some rest. ( smiles )
staff: arasseo since this is president’s treat he should be going first to his room. ( gave the key and some of the hotel staff send him to his room. )

Receptionist: yes what may I help you sir?
Nichkhun: I reserved rooms last week it was under the name HOVERJKUL NiCHKHUN BUCK.
choreographer1: hyung they’re from JYP university right?
choregrapher2: (over reacting) oh those are my students from JYP university. 
lizzy: really what subject are you teaching them?
choreographer2: physical education. 
choreographer1: oh hyung those 2 was your student from the news the day after yesterday right?
UEE: ( saw chansung, )
choreo2: yah!
JYP STUDENTS: SHOCKED (bows)
chansung: (saw uee, smiles and made a gesture of ok sign. To say his alright) 
UEE: (looked at other way put her hands on and holding her tears.)
choreo2: oh look at these students.
taecyeon: ne we know we’re wrong sir. 
choreo2: that’s what you get when you disrespect your professor.
lizzy: what is he saying?
choreo2: you will not achieve your dreams if you continue your attitude like that.
nichkhun: sir are you drunk?
choreo2: what? Why don’t you just look at me? I’m a professional choreographer now. I’m with these after school members to go on a vacation.
suzzy: so you think just because you’re with after school you’re a professional?
Victoria: I think even if you’re not with them they can build their own choreography because of their leader’s experience. Right?
kahi: ( smiles )
taecyeon: ne. Don’t think you’re a big thing huh.
choreo2: what? 
taecyeon: our chansung here is a big thing too. When the incident showed on the news Goo hara immediately to the hospital to take care of chansung.
chansung: hyung. ( whispers )
choreo2: kara’s goo hara”?!
suzzy: ne. So why don’t you just get out of our way and move?
Victoria: we are not in the school so we may do what we want.

( JYP STUDENTS went to their rooms. Chansung cant look at UEE because of what taecyeon said. )

Kahi: ( staring at UEE ) should we go now guys?
raina: unnie this is your key. 
UEE: thanks 
lizzy: unnie are you alright?
eyoung: she looks like she’s going to cry.
UEE: don’t mind me. Let’s go now? (smiles )

*the after school members went to their room and took some rest. 
@UEE’s room.
*after UEE took a shower she put on her lingerie and put the bathrobe too.

UEE: ( went to the balcony ) chansung shii..

@ the JYP STUDENT’s room.
chansung: ( take a look at the balcony and looked at his right side..) 
* it happened that the balcony of chansung’s room and uee’s room was between a one room and they could see each other.
chansung: uee shi!
uee: chansung..
chansung: what are you doing there? Go inside it’s too cold here. Put on your jackets.
UEE: shiroh.. ( crying )
chansung: i’ll go there wait for me arasseo?
UEE: ( nods )

--
Nichkhun: chansung shi where are you going?
chansung: oh I think I drop something outside.
suzzy: I’ll come with you.
chansung: it’s okay. I’ll look it for myself outside.
suzzy: arasseo keep safe.
Chansung: (leaves the room bringing his )
--
Chansung: ( knocks at uee’s room )
UEE: ( opens the door.. ) chansung shi. ( immediately hugs chansung )
chansung: waeyo? Stop crying now.
UEE: look at you.
chansung: I told you I’m fine. Stop crying now.
UEE: arasseo ( hug chansung tight )
chansung: would you mind to change my ?
UEE: ( smiles ) ok. Lay here. ( points at the bed )
*chansung lay at the bed and while UEE was fixing his .
UEE: Goo hara went there?
chansung: ne. 
UEE: miane..
chansung: waeyo?
UEE: I’m your girlfriend but it wasn’t me who went there to take care of you.
chansung: oh come on. We both know what are your obligations and responsibilities and as your boyfriend I understand that.
UEE: I’m jealous of hara but I am still thankful for her, did she stay all night?
chansung: ne she didn’t leave.
UEE: she sent you home?
chansung: ne.
UEE: she have what a girlfriend should have.
chansung: what? Why are you saying this?
UEE: I envy her.
chansung: ( holds uee’s fist, lay uee at the bed and went over her) why are you saying such thing?
UEE: it’s because I’ve never been a girlfriend to you.
chansung: what?
UEE: I have never been there when you need me. ( cries ) if I only knew that I’ll meet you someday I would not choose to be an idol now.
chansung: yah yah why are you saying that? Didn’t we met because you’re an idol? And it doesn’t matter if you don’t have what a boyfriend finds into his girlfriend what important is i love you, right?
UEE: ( put her arms around chansung neck and grab him, hug him tight) i love you more.
chansung: and stop saying that you’ve never been there when I need you. you’re always here.. in my heart. 
UEE: ( hug chansung tightly )
chansung: ( beginning to kiss uee’s neck ) I think I miss you a lot.
UEE: ( smiles, holding chansung’s head )
chansung: ( removing UEE’s bath robe. )
UEE: ( lifting chansung’s shirt )
chansung: ( after removing UEE’s robe. He was amazed of UEE’s y body and to the lingerie she’s wearing) oh you have prepared. (smiles, continued kissing uee)
UEE: what? ( stood up immediately ) hwang chansung you’re really a ert. ( laughing )
chansung: yah you’re the one who is trying to tempt me. Look at yourself, why are you wearing that in a cold place like this? Huh.
UEE: what? Its because I used to wear this.
chansung: oh really? Why didn’t you change when you know I was coming?
UEE: yah I didn’t know I was wearing like this because I was excited to see you.
chansung: andwe. Stop your alibis, come here.
UEE: shiroh. I’ll change wait there. (Went in the bathroom) 
chansung: what. Don’t change you look good in that dress come on. Just take of your bathrobe. 
UEE: wait there mr. ert!!!
Chansung: hey what did you just called me? ( laughs )

@JYP student’s room.
suzzy: oh why didn’t chansung oppa brought his jacket?
nichkhun: oh yea where will he go again?
suzzy: he said he will look for something outside. He drop something.
taecyeon: where did he went? It’s cold outside.

@UEE’s room
Chansung: ( laying at the bed; playing games at uee’s phone ) yaaah what are you doing there? Come out now.
UEE: ( come out of the bathroom.)
chansung: come here. ( smiles )
UEE: ( removed her bathrobe and wears a more ier lingerie ) what are you looking at? ( smiles )
chansung: come here now ( gesturing her hands )
UEE: ( came over chansung and started kissing him ) see you’re a ert..
chansung: ( kissing UEE’s neck ) you’re making me to be a ert.
UEE: ( removing chansung’s pants )

*at this point UEE was totally and chansung is only wearing his boxers and when he is about to removed it..
chansung: wait..
UEE: ( continuously kissing chansung )
chansung: do you have it?
UEE: what? 
chansung: it?
UEE: what? 
chansung: condoms?
UEE: ah! Hwang chansung why are you asking me. Don’t tell me you don’t have it.
chansung: I don’t have it. I never had an experience having that.
UEE: oh do you think I had? You should have it when you knew we’re gonna be together.
chansung: oh I should have asked the hyungs.
UEE: hwang chansung you’re really waisting your chances.
chansung: ( hugs UEE ) do you remember before? If nothing interrupts us we cant do it still. 
UEE: ne because you’re so stupid. 
chansung: miane ( kissed UEE )

*the two just lay down at the bed and hugging each other. 
UEE: chansung shi.. have you ever done this to hara? And it happened?
chansung: what? We’re still young at that time. This thing never crossed my mind.
UEE: good. 
chansung: why you have done this with your boyfriend before?
UEE: of course not. I never loved my boyfriend before.
chansung: really why?
UEE: because it was my grandfather’s friend’s son and I don’t like him.
chansung: oh fixed marriage?
UEE: ne. 
chansung: good thing he didn’t marry you.
UEE: yea. I will really kill myself if they let us marry each other.
chansung: oh come on don’t said that.
UEE: ( hugs chansung tightly ) chansung shi by any chance.. does it crossed to your mind to marry me someday?
chansung: ne, that’s why I have to study well. So I could marry you someday. 
UEE: I cant wait.. for that day to happened.
chansung: I am still starting please wait for me. UEE shi. 
UEE: I’ll wait for you even it will took for many years. ( smiles )
chansung: ( started to kiss uee again passionately; touching UEE’s private parts )
UEE: ( kissing back chansung ) chansung shi,,
*Suddenly..
Lizzy: ( knocking) UEE shi!!!!!
UEE: oh? What! ( angrily replied to lizzy )
Lizzy: Lets go have some dinner!
chansung: you haven’t ate your dinner?
UEE: not yet. I lost my appetite.
chansung: oh come on, go now. Eat your dinner first. 
UEE: wait where will you hide?
chansung: at the balcony?
UEE: arraseo ( helping to fix chansung )

UEE: ( opens the door )why are you so noisy. I’m trying to sleep.
lizzy: don’t sleep yet lets have some dinner at the restaurant at the 5th floor.
UEE: araseo I’ll go then. Just wait for me there I’ll change my clothes first.
lizzy: UEE unnie why aren’t you wearing anything? It’s so cold.
UEE: it’s because i’m preparing to take a bath. ( holding her blanket to prevent from falling down )
lizzy: araseo I’ll wait for you.

*after UEE fixed herself..
UEE: chansung shi wait for me here.
chansung: ne I’ll stay here in your room.
UEE: sleep with me tonight arrasseo?
chansung: ne don’t worry I am not going anywhere. ( kissed UEE)
UEE: stay here inside. It’s too cold at the balcony. Ok?
@the 5th floor.
Kahi: wow look at the foods here.
lizzy: wooh it looks so delicious.
eyoung: uee unnie it seems like you’re in a good mood today..
UEE: I am in a good mood from the start why?
lizzy: ani.. lately you are about to cry and it seems like you’re holding your tears.
UEE: it’s because something went into my eyes and I cant remove it.
raina: ohh that’s why.

@the after school members seat near the JYP students.
lizzy: annyeong!
JYP students: (bowed) annyeong..
kahi: I want to ask for apologize about our choreographer’s attitude lately.
nichkhun: ne dont worry. He’s always like that.
taecyeon: ne eversince we’ve met him. He always treated us like that.
raina: oh is he strict?
suzzy: he is. But there’s no student who is afraid of him.
nana: (laughs)
Victoria: oh by the way did you see the guy with us lately?
nana: who?
lizzy: hara’s lover?
suzzy: ne. He said he’s going to find something outside but he didn’t come back.
kahi: ( looking at UEE wondering why UEE is not reacting that chansung was lost. ) no we haven’t seen him.
taecyeon: that’s weird he didn’t brought his jacket with him.
kahi: ( looked at UEE again. Wondering for the 2nd time ) really? Maybe he could endure the weather.
suzzy: maybe he gone to the pool.
taecyeon: he was very excited.
raina: ya uee unnie slow down. Are you in a hurry?
UEE: no waeyo?
nana: why dont you swallow your food slowly?
UEE: I am swallowing it slowly. What are you talking about.
lizzy: are you still sleepy? 
kahi: sleepy? Waeyo?
lizzy: lately when I asked unnie to go on a dinner, she’s she’s not wearing anything except for the blanket to cover her body.
kahi: ( coughs )
lizzy: unnie are you ok?
kahi: ne ne. Uee shi how could you sleep without clothes the weather was too cold.
UEE: no it’s okay I can handle it.
Kahi: ( chansung was lost.. uee is could it possibly be? NO!) wait a second I forgot something at the room. I’ll just get it.
raina: do you have the key?
kahi: yea I have it.

@the reception
kahi: excuse me.
receptionist: oh kahi from after school!
kahi: yea can I asked for a key at the room under the name of kim yujin? 
receptionist: you mean miss Uee?
kahi: ne I forgot something in her room and I cant go inside cause the key was on her hand. No worries I am her friend.
receptionist: here you go! ( smiles )

*kahi went to uee’s room and slowly enters 
Chansung: uee shi? (whispers; but he wonders why she did not greet him )
kahi: slowly enters the room.
chansung: ( saw kahi’s shadow ) oh its not uee shi..
kahi: is there anyone here?
chansung: ( hid at the closet )
kahi: this is weird. ( went to uee’s bed and smells the pillow. ) this isn’t smell like uee’s hair.
chansung: what? How did she knew someone was here?
kahi: ( slowly enters the bathroom. Opens the shower curtain) no one is here? Where is he hiding anyway?
chansung: please dont mind the closet please! ( nervous )
kahi: ( saw uee’s y lingerie ) she haven’t wear this when she sleeps. Why did she wear this?
chansung: ..
kahi: and why is this on the floor?
chansung: ( sweating )
kahi: why is the bed so messy?
chansung: why is she observing uee’s room?
kahi: ( look somewhere else. ) this closet.. ( held into the closet holders )
kahi: ( opening the closet )
chansung: nervous..
kahi: isn’t it?
UEE: unni what are you doing here?
kahi: UEE..
( the door opens and chansung was there,. Good thing kahi is not looking at her back. )
UEE: ( nervous ) u u unnie are you alright? How did you enter my room?
kahi: oh well I thought you already fixed your things. I accidentally put one of my favourite shirts in one of the bag of the members, can I see your bag?
UEE: sure it’s right here ( looking at chansung )
chansung: ( gesturing to close the closet. )
UEE: was it there?
kahi: no it’s not here. Maybe it’s in lizzy’s bag.
UEE: oh check out lizzy’s bag then
kahi: ne I should be going now. Goodnight.
UEE: goodnight kahi unnie. Have a sweet dreams. Wake me up tomorrow araseo?
kahi: araseo
UEE: not too early ok?
kahi: ok. Bye.
UEE: ( closes the door )
chansung: woooh! ( wiping his sweats ) that was too close.
UEE: how did she get inside?
chansung: I dont know. Did you lend her the key? I thought it was you lately but I was shocked that the shadow was thin.
UEE: so you mean?
chansung: your shadows are wide. ( laughs)
UEE: yah!
chansung: your shadows are wider than hers. Araseo? I am not saying you’re fat.
UEE: make it clear.
chansung: and even if you are. I’ll still love you. ( hugs UEE )
UEE: wait. Your friends are looking for you.
chansung: they are?
UEE: ne. They were wondering why didn’t you bring your jacket with you.
chansung: oh yea. I was so excited to see you. i forgot I need my jacket for my alibi.
UEE: chansung shi. First you’re a ert second you’re stupid.
chansung: yea stupid because of you
UEE: ert because of me... ( kissed chansung romantically )

*the next morning. Chansung woke up early and went out of UEE’s room. He knocked to their door.
nichkhun: ( opens the door ) chansung shii
chansung: hyung!
taecyeon: omo your hands are called.
suzzy: did you found it?
chansung: I haven’t I think someone got it.
nichkhun: chansung shii we’re all worried about you.
taecyeon: fix yourself now and we’re going to eat our breakfast.
suzzy: oppa. Next time try to use the doorbell.
chansung: oh yea. Right I forgot we have a doorbell.

@UEE’s room
lizzy: ( continuously pressing the doorbell ) uee unnie!
UEE: ( woke up ) where is chansung?
lizzy: UNNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
UEE: ( opens the door ) what?
lizzy: lets go now. Lets eat some breakfast.
UEE: araseo im coming.
Lizzy: kahi unnie asked me to wake you up.
UEE: really I told her not too early.
lizzy: Unnie I never knew you wear that kind of lingerie when you sleep.
UEE: what? 
lizzy: it’s too cold outside and you’re wearing a lingerie.
UEE: it’s still hot here inside.
lizzy: arasseo ( smiles ) go take a bath now.