poor chansung + Raina knew it!

The staff's lover

 

IU: oppa you should go back now. I’ll send my resignation letter tomorrow.
Cheundung: you want me to return now? it’s already at night it will be very dangerous outside.
IU:  araseo. If Mr. Jang let you sleep in my room you may.
Cheundung: what if he won’t?
IU: then I’ll let you sleep in my other staff friends in SBS. Don’t worry they are good.
Cheundung: I hope so..

Meanwhile..

HeadStaff: after school be ready you’ll be the one next to perform.
 

After school prepared themselves and as they went out the room. Joowon took the chance and sent a message to chansung using uee’s phone. It took several minutes to find chansung’s name so he decided to check out the phone’s inbox and there he found the sweet messages that uee and chansung had. He was really pissed and because of the messages he is confident that that number belongs to chansung. When he successfully sent the text he immediately delete it and when he was about to go.

Assistant: excuse me. What are you doing there?
Joowon: nothing (stuttering) I just thought I lost something. (andleft)
Assistant: and he’ll find it to after school’s bag?

After a minute chansung’s phone ring..

see me at the garden now. I’ll wait for you there. I will not perform tonight.” Chansung didn’t waste any minute he decided to go to the garden since the message he receives is from uee’s number.

Junho: yah chansungaa where are you going?
Chan: hyung I’ll just go somewhere.
Junho: somewhere? Yah we are in the middle of the work!
Chan: uee wanted to see me. She said she’ll not perform tonight. I’m worried.
Junho: what? Yah. I think that’s a trap. She already went here lately? and asked you to support her.
Chan: ani. It’s not. I’ll go now hyung.
Junho: yah! Hwang chansung aa!

But chansung didn’t listen to Junho and he immediately ran away from the backstage. 

Meanwhile at IU,CD and WY’s side..

IU: (went inside the office.) Mr. Jang..
Wooyoung: ne. Mr. Lee what is it? ( pretending busy doing his paper works.)
Cheundung: we have something to ask you Mr. Jang..
Wooyoung: (nervous) ye what is it?
Cheundung: Mr. Lee will be resigning tomorrow and I’ll be your body guard from that day.
Wooyoung: what resign? (stood up angrily )
IU: Mr. Jang..
Cheundung: (shocked. Since it was the first time he saw wooyoung that angry)
Wooyoung: what do you mean he’ll resign? Didn’t you know that this man have broken my vase earlier?
Cheundung: ( looks at IU )
IU: oppa. It was an accident.
 

After hearing the word oppa. Wooyoung suddenly become jealous and he’s anger made even worst.

Wooyoung: how are you going to pay for that?
Cheundung: Mr. Jang I’ll work for you without accepting any salary until I pay that vase that he broke.
Wooyoung: you’re not the one who broke it right? You don’t have to do that.
IU: Mr. Jang..

Wooyoung turned around and started to think. He realized that cheundung will not give up his position.

Wooyoung: araseo Mr. Park if you really wanted to work with me. You may.. but this guy! (points at IU) will never resign to me until he pays the vase.
Cheundung: you mean the two of us will work for you?
Wooyoung: (nods)
 

Cheundung is really worried about IU but because of the vase and because he doesn’t want to loose his job. He was left with no choice but to accept Wooyoung’s conditions.

@AfterSchool’s dressing room..

Nana: ah that was a great performance.
Raina: our eyoungiie gain fans right?
Eyoung: ani that’s not it.
Kahi: oh excuse me where is our things?
Assistant: oh it’s here. Sorry for moving it.
Nana: ne kwenchana.
Kahi: I’ll take the restroom first.
Jungah: (at the restroom) unnie I’m already here.
Kahi: what the? Araseo I’ll just pee at the restroom outside.

While on her way outside. The assistant followed her.

Assistant: excuse me.
Kahi: oh ne?
Assistant: are you friends with the guy wearing formal wear and about like this tall and..
Kahi: oh you mean producer moon?
Assistant: is that his name?
Kahi: maybe he’s the one you’re pertaining to because he’s the only one in the dressing  room I saw in a formal wear.
Assistant: oh thank god. It’s because I saw him lately opening someone’s bag and when I asked him he looks so scared. But since he’s your friend. I was relief.
Kahi: oh is that so? Do you know who’s bag it is?
Assistant: I don’t know who owns it but the one with the orange thing.
Kahi: oh ok. Thank you so much for telling me. Anyway I should go now. my bladder can’t really hold it anymore.
Assistant: araseo.

After taking the restroom.. Kahi notice a staff (it was Junho) being scold by the head staff.
HS: where is he? Don’t you know you guys are in the middle of the work!
Junho: I don’t know where is he right now. but I think it’s an emergency.
HS: even though he should have asked permission to me.
Junho: I’m really sorry Sir. This will never happened again. (bows)
HS: tell chansung to see me. When he comes back.
Junho: ne. (bows)

Jooyeon: how was it unnie did you successfully pee?
Kahi: ne. (laughs)
Uee: omo.
Lizzy: we?
Uee: did someone opened my bag and got my phone?
Kahi: wae?
Uee: i don’t know but I’m sure I didn’t left this open in my inbox.
Jooyeon: wae? You mean someone used it without permission?
Uee: I’m not sure… but..
 

Then suddenly kahi remembers what the staff said and junho being scolded because chansung went away without asking permission. So she quickly stood up and went outside but Jung ah held her.
Jungah: unnie where are you going?
Kahi: I still wanted to pee. Come on let go of me.
Nana: unnie the restroom is free now.
Kahi: I think I forgot something in the restroom. Wait for me here.
Raina: Yah unnie!!
Jung ah: oh come on just let her.
Nana: someone should buy us a drink!
 

Jooyeon who really likes to play started to convince them that whoever looses will the one who’ll buy the drink and ends up raina being lost.

The members didn’t stopped kahi but raina who went outside to buy a drink in the vending machine was very curious when she saw kahi going to another way instead of the restroom she sneaked out and tried to follow kahi without the members knowing it. Kahi finally went outside the resort. She saw a man standing inside the resort’s garden so she went there immediately and without knowing it raina followed her. Kahi hid at the bushes and so as raina hid behind kahi.

Meanwhile chansung arrived at the garden and when he enters..

Kahi: chansung!?

--

Chansung: yoo jin aa! (running after his breath)
Joowon: (suddenly appears and punched chansung) do you think I’m a fool! (shouted angrily)
Chansung: Joowon.. (shocked to see joowon was there.)
Joowon:so that’s the reason why are you so confident when you’re in front of me!!?!
Chansung: yah Joowon!
Joowon: (holds chansung’s colar make him stand up and punched him again)
Chansung: yah. We never mean to hurt you!
Joowon: really? So basically you’re laughing behind my back right!? That no matter what I do no matter how hard it is. She still can’t appreciate it because you were there!! (kicked chansung)
Chansung: (can’t stand up) and how could you say such word? I never did that!! I never laugh behind your back!
Joowon: really? You really making me look like a fool right?! Did you scared her? What have you done to her why is she so into you!
Chansung: I don’t know!
Joowon: you’ve always been there! It has always been you! Let her go now. break up with her now!!!
--

Raina: Producer Moon? Break up with who!?
--

Chansung: I won’t! even if you hurt me until I die here! I will not break up with her!
Joowon: aaah! ( punch chansung again.)
Chansung: you.. why are you so mad at me!
Joowon: first the scholarship.. and now her!?!
Chansung: I gave up the scholarship why don’t you give her up!
Joowon: you didn’t gave it up for me. You gave it up because of someone else!
Chansung: but you already took it. You already have it!!
Joowon: (still can’t hold his anger and still punching chansung)
--
Kahi who’s hiding behind the bushes was really amazed by chansung for his love for uee.
Kahi: this guy..
Raina: Uniie! (whispering)
Kahi: (looks at her back) yah! What are you doing here?
Raina: unnie why are you here? I followed you.
Kahi: why did you!?
Raina: miane unnie. I was really curious because you went in the other way instead of heading to the restroom. Anyway why is Mr. moon really mad?
Kahi: do I really have to answer that?
Raina: because of uee?
Kahi: nods. ( because she was left with no choice but not to lie to raina since she was already there. )
Raina: you mean that staff is uee unnie’s boyfriend?
Kahi: yah promise me not to tell anyone even uee!
Raina: wae unnie?
Kahi: just follow me.
Raina: arasseo unnie. So he’s the reason why uee unnie seems like too far away from us?
Kahi: she is not far away from us. She just find absolute happiness with that guy that he never find before to others.
Raina: unnie is it ok for you to make uee unnie in a relationship with that man?
Kahi: before I don’t agree on their affair. I even met him once and asked him to break up with uee. I was here also when he broke up with uee. But uee cried like hell. I never saw uee cried like that before and I feel like i am the baddest because I’m the one who asked that man to break up with her.
Raina: so you mean they’re not in a relationship right now?
Kahi: he took back his words after uee cried. Our uee has totally grown up and that man is the reason.
Raina: I can see that he really loves uee unnie. See even how many punches he got he never said any word that he’ll let go of uee unnie..
Kahi: ne. he is a true man. I’m happy that you knew him in this situation because if you might knew later on. I know you won’t agree in this relationship.