Go hara's hwang chansung

The staff's lover

8am in the morning Chansung woke up without UEE in his side, he went outside and saw the breakfast that UEE prepared for him with a note.. “eat well! Saranghe<3 call me (puts her number on the note)”
Chansung: oh that silly girl.
Chansung: (hand on his phone and message UEE, “good morning I just woke up now, i am currently eating the food you prepared, thank you so much! Nado saranghaeyo”

*@the afterschool’s rehearsal room
UEE’s phone message ringtone and received chansung’s message.
UEE: (smiles; and reply on chansung’s message.) “oh eatwell I already had a nice day because of your message”
Kahi: uee are you ok? Why are you smiling?
Lizzy: she is having a conversational message with her boyfriend don’t mind her.
UEE: what? No this is my mom.
Eyoung: I think your mom is a good joker she can make you laugh in a message.

*the manager entered
Manager: annyeong
AS members: oh annyeeong! (Bows)
manager: here is your schedule for today.. UEE shi I have to make a conversation with you.
UEE: oh sure manager what is it all about
Manager: you’ll be casted into MBC’s popular show we got married! 
Lizzy: woah! Unnie you are so lucky!
Eyoung: who will be his husband??
Nana: is he handsome?
Manager: I don’t have any Idea about that
Nana: omo! I can’t wait to watch you uee shi
UEE: manager I think I will be having a trouble making the show. Since we we’ll have a comeback for the next month and because of (Chansung)
Manager: of what?
UEE: my grandfather he was staying in our house.
Kahi: (on her mind) Chansung? Is her grandfather named chansung? I can’t remember. (But kahi didn’t make it as a big deal on her mind.)
Manager: you don’t have to worry you will not going to film it every day you won’t have a schedule conflict.
UEE: I still don’t want to do it.
manager: the company has signed and made the decision for you.
Lizzy: Unnie! It will be fun.

*@SBS 
Chansung red UEE’s message and smiling
Wooyoung: yah! Chanana whats wrong with you?
Junho: are you drugs? (Hands chansung a banana)
Chansung:(catched the banana and ate it)
Wooyoung: how was your studies it seems like you’re so stressed look at your eyes?
Junho: ne don’t forget to eat
Chansung: how am I supposed to forget that?
Stage director: boys come here for a second. Would you help me hand this things on 233 room?
Wooyoung: sure sure.
Junho: there is someone who will use that room? Maybe they’re really popular!
Wooyoung:Rain!
Chansung: No, This make ups and dress are for girls.
Junho: SNSD?
Chansung: but the costumes are for five members.
Wooyoung: wonder girls?!
Chansung: do they have this blue suit costume?
Junho and wooyoung: KARA! Lalalalala( dances to kara’s step)
Stage director: yes it’s kara they will make their comeback here. 
Chansung: (suddenly becomes quiet) as they were making their way to the room.
Wooyoung:Chansung aah why are you so quiet?
Junho: are you not excited to see kara? I haven’t seen them many months ago.
wooyoung: right I think I missed them.
Chansung: stop dreaming guys. Let’s just put this on the room.
*Chansung, Junho and Wooyoung finally finished their work and going to have a break as they were about to leave the room. The kara entered the room., wooyoung and junho was surprised while chansung look into different way to avoid kara. 
Gyuri: oh thanks for working hard! ( bows )
junho: ne it wasn’t for free I mean can we take a picture with you?
Sunyeong: ( Smiles ) arrasseo!
wooyoung: Chansung shi (hands the phone to chansung) take a picture of us!
Chansung: ( got the phone and avoiding hara’s face) hana tul se!
Chansung: (leaves the room)
Wooyoung and Junho: kamsamnida kamsamnida ( bows )

*while chansung is leaving hara’s eyes was following him as soon as he was getting off to her sight.

*chansung went to the rooftop not to sleep but to study.

Hara: the chansung I knew still remains on you. You’re still working hard.
Chansung: (ignores, leaving)
hara: (holds chansung’s arms hugged chansung) please.
Chansung: what do you want?
hara: I have the money, I have my dreams, I have the crowd and even the fans, I got everything I want except for one.
Chansung: you already have everything it just that you don’t see it.
hara: I still don’t have you.
Chansung: sometimes when you hold into something you just have to let it go for the sake of others.
hara: I thought this was all i want, I thought this was my dream but I have never laugh as I do before when I was w/ your arms. (crying)
Chansung: ( removed hara’s arms on his waist ) you’ll find the right guy soon. (left hara crying.)

*as chansung makes his way back to his work he saw wooyoung and junho at the staircase.
Wooyoung: you had a relationship with her before?
Junho: damn you’re lucky!
wooyoung: look she’s crying over you.
Junho: come on grab the chance make it up to her.!
Chansung: just go back to work, we shouldn’t be thinking of the past right?
wooyoung and junho: (let chansung go and followed him to their work)
wooyoung: whats wrong with him? He’s damn lucky.
junho: maybe he is dating someone right now. (laughs)
wooyoung: ooh our chanana is very charismatic. (laughs)

*uee and the AS members made their way home to their dorm, while on their way..
Uee: (thinks) how am I suppose to say this to him?
Lizzy: unnie what are you thinking?
Uee: huh?
kahi: you look problematic?
Uee: no im fine.
Lizzy: don’t worry I’m sure your husband is someone who is very popular
Kahi: and hot.!
@SBS
wooyoung: arasseo i’ll see you guys tomorrow.
junho: bye!! (smiles)

*chansung came out at the station and cross the road to wait for the bus but suddenly a bmw car stop on his front and the window is slowly opening.

Hara: ride on.
Chansung: no thanks. I am more comfortable taking the bus.
Hara: waeyo? Stop ignoring me come on.
Chansung: no thanks. Go on your way now. 
Hara: ( get off to her car and move came into chansung’s side opened the door and pushed chansung though) come with me.
Chansung: (opening the door) 
Hara: (locked the doors) I knew you would still want to make a ride with me. 
Chansung: ( sighs )
Hara: (getting close to chansung made it to chansung’s face and trying to kiss chansung)
Chansung: (put his head down, avoids the kiss)
Hara: (grabbed his seatbelt and fix it) 
Hara: so where is your place?
Chansung: I am still living there.
@after school’s dorm
UEE: (holding her phone) oh he haven’t replied yet on my message?
Lizzy: who?
UEE: grandpa
Kahi: uee what was your grandpa’s name again?
UEE: (said the name )
Kahi: ( then who is chansung? )
UEE: (composing a message ) “yaah are you too busy today? You didn’t reply to my last message hope you’re fine. I’m a bit worried. “

@hara’s car
*chansung fell asleep because he is a bit tired for his work today. His phone received uee’s message and rang.
Hara: ( got chansung’s phone and red the message ) his girlfriend calls him YAH? I never called him this when were together. Anyways you shouldn’t be worried his in the right arms. ( deleted the message and put back chansung’s phone)
*hara and chansung arrived chansung’s place. 
Hara: ( getting close to chansung’s ear ) chansung ah.. (shouted) WAKE UP!!!
Chansung: (woke up holding his ear) why do you have to shout?
Hara: because we’re already here. (smiles) you sleep so loud!
Chansung: anyway thanks for the ride. I got to go now.
Hara: (holds chansung’s hand) It wasn’t for free. 
Chansung: what? You forced me to ride here.
Hara: yes but it wasn’t for free. ( pointing her fingers into her cheeks )
Chansung: (sighs,) I told you that.,
Hara: why don’t you just do it? It’s a payment come on, just in the cheeks.
Chansung: (as chansung is going near to hara’s face, hara turned her face which made their lips touch)
chansung: yah!
hara: (forced kissing chansung)
chansung: (hold hara’s shoulders and push her) everything between us was clear right?
hara: chansung please!
chansung: i’ll go now. (chansung came out to hara’s car and goes to his apartment)
*Chansung lay on his bed took his phone and tries to call uee. But uee is not answering. chansung became sleepy on waiting for uee to answer but since uee is not answering he suddenly closed his eyes and slept.
@after school’s rehearsals
Choreographer: arrasseo thank you for today. I’ll see you again tomorrow. (smiles)
Lizzy: see you again oppa.
Eyoung: thanks for the time oppa.!
UEE: (grabs her phone and saw chansung’s missed calls and she immediately calls chansung back.) 
kahi: uee shi are you ok?
UEE: yes I am. I’ll go now (worried)
kahi: what happened to her? 
raina: why is she in a hurry? (smiles)

*as uee opens the door the manager came in..
Manager: oh uee shi. It’s your first day to film your reality show! Lets go now.
UEE: but I have something to take care of now.
Manager: don’t worry we already informed your mom and grandpa about this.

*uee has no choice but to come with the manager. On her way on the filming area she is still trying to call chansung. But because the chansung is sleeping he cannot answer his phone. 
UEE: (whats wrong with him? Is he sulking)

The next morning.
*Chansung saw uee’s missed calls and tried to call uee back. But since uee is not picking up he sends her a message. Chansung: “uee shi? Are you alright? I wasn’t able to pick your calls last night cause I am asleep.”

@JYP university
Chansung: nichkhun hyung what exactly happened last night?
nichkhun: we brought you home and since we don’t know the password of your house we left you to your neighbor’s wife.
chansung: she was there?
taecyeon: yea. We ask her to take care of you for a while since it was late that time
Chansung: how long have she been there?
nichkhun: not quite long we arrived your apartment at the same time.
taecyeon: why did her husband hit you? (laughs)
chansung: of course not. 
*professor park enters. 
professor park: (writing at the boar.) alright! Solve this.
suzzy; not again!
Nichkhun: really? Is professor park doing something else?
Taec: (whispers) watching .
Chansung,Nichkhun,taec: (laughs) 

@UEE’s house

*uee woke up and saw chansung’s message she replied back..
Uee: “im fine i was worried about you last night because i received so many missed calls from you. are you ok?”
Chansung: “I’m fine Its just that I wanna hear your voice suddenly so I tried to call you. Bogoshipeo”
UEE: oh i miss you too. My schedules are ruining everything. I wanna see you soon. :*
@Jyp university
Chansung: ( composing his text and smiling)
Nichkhun: are you ok?

*Suddenly..
Professor park: Oh! (Beat the desk) how could she cast on we got married?!!

*the students were all schocked because of professor park.

Chansung: (didn’t mind)
taec: maybe his favourite star was casted. 
nichkhun: and he can’t accept it (laughs)

Professor park: park jaejung is too old for uee how could uee accept this kind of husband
Chansung: (shocked and looks to the professor suddenly)
taec: sir i think jaejung is better to be her husband on the show compared to you whose older to parkjaejung.
STUDENTS LAUGH.
Chansung: (erased the message he composed lately and composed a new one.) “uee shi.. you’re doin we got married?”

@UEE’s house
Uee: (surprised to see chansung’s message) oh miane chansung shi i don’t want to do it. Its my agency who approves it. 
Chansung: (replies) “its ok. I think i could understand that, you’re a tv personality and your agency holds you. i’ll respect it, it’s your work. Saranghe”
UEE: “ah kamsamnida chansung shi i love you too”
*chansung is a little bit worried because uee may be too busy for her work. He knows that it would be hard for him to see his girl on the arms of other guy, he knows that it would affect him a lot.
Nichkhun: chansung shi are you ok?
Victoria: I think he’s a uee fan too.
taecyeon: chansung shi are you?
chansung: no no
suzzy: he’s a fan of hara. ( shows his laptop and it was on hara’s twitter shows the picture that hara twitted with him.)
Victoria: hara’s face is different before compared for now.
nichkhun: ne I agree
taecyeon: (shocked) is this you chansung?
chansung: (looked) andwe my face is different from him.
suzzy: it was you, see the caption.? “my hwang chansung” (raising her eyebrows)
taec,Victoria and khun: (stares at chansung)
taecyeon: explain this to us,
chansung: I told you it was not me.
taecyeon: arrasseo, (shouted) yah everyone checked out (chansung immediately closed his mouth)
chansung: arrasseo it was me (whispers)
nichkhun: what happened between you guys,
Victoria: come on tell us!