Chapter 51

The staff's lover

 

INSIDE THE AFTER SCHOOL'S ROOM.

RAINA: unnie Mr. Moon was looking for you. have you seen each other outside?
UEE: ne and he ruin my beautiful night. tssh. i'll go to sleep now. you should sleep now raina.
RAINA: araseo, goodnight unnie..

 

THE NEXT MORNING. JOOWON WOKE UP EARLY AND HAVE A JOGGING AT THE RESORT

WHEN HE IS ON HIS WAY TO THE GARDEN YUBIN SAW HIM.

YUBIN: yah you! comehere.

JOOWON: ( came near ) oh you're the girl last night right? ( bows ) i am really sorry for what happened.

YUBIN: you're really sorry?

JOOWON: ne.

YUBIN: go to the pond.

JOOWON: what?

YUBIN: go to the pond and help me find my camera.

JOOWON: can't i just buy you one. how am i supposed to go there?

CHANSUNG: ( suddenly speak ) just fold your jogging pants like this and you can help me now finding the camera.

JOOWON: you're here also?

YUBIN: you just can't by me new one. the pictures that i took yesterday is in that camera. the memory card is still there.

JOOWON: what?

YUBIN: didn't you heard me? i said i need the memory card.

JOOWON: let's just buy a new camera and take some pictures later.

CHAN: why don't you just help me find it here

YUBIN: we cannot do that. my models are already gone and it's a bit embarassing to meet the director again just to take pictures.

JOOWON: how am i going to find that in that pond?

YUBIN: you have to find it. it's all your fault in the first place.

JOOWON: arasseo i'll change first.

YUBIN: change? yah how are we sure that you'll comeback here?

JOOWON: i promise to comeback. ( ran away at the garden )

CHANSUNG: why did he go?

YUBIN: he said he'll change first.

 

AFTER CHANGING HIS CLOTHES JOOWON REALIZED THAT IF UEE WILL KNOW THAT HE RAN AWAY FROM YUBIN AND CHANSUNG

UEE MIGHT GET MAD AGAIN AND HATE HIM A LOT SO HE DECIDED TO GO BACK AT THE GARDEN WHERE CHANSUNG AND YUBIN IS

WHILE ON HIS WAY HE SAW HARA AND THE MEMBERS OF KARA GOING TO THE BATHROOM AND WHILE HE IS RUNNING AFTER THEM

HE SAW THAT HARA ACCIDENTALY DROP HER NECKLACE.

 

JOOWON: ( gets the necklace at the floor ) what' s this? i never knew hara wears something cheap like this.

 

@LADIES COMFORT ROOM.

HARA: ( noticed that the necklace is not at her neck ) omo where's my necklace?

GYURI: your what?

HARA: my necklace.. ( seacrhing)

NICOLE: tssh i knew this is going to happened. how can such a cheap necklace could hold on into precious neck of yours..

HARA: yah why are you saying that you should help me find my necklace.

 

WHILE HARA IS SEACRCHING FOR THE NECKLACE SHE WENT OUTSIDE AND SAW JOOWON THERE.

JOOWON: are you looking for this?

HARA: give me that

JOOWON: i won't you should do me a favor.

HARA; why would i? just give that to me right now!!!

JOOWON: I won't until you accept my favor.

HARA: alright what is it?

JOOWON: come with me.

HARA: give that to me first.

JOOWON: i will give it to you after you've done my favor.

HARA: wait for me there ( goes inside the restroom)

NICOLE: have you found it?

HARA: unnie I won't attend the practice today. please tell the manager.

GYURI: yah Goo Hara how could you make such decisions?

HARA: i have to do something? kamsamnida unnie. ( gives her unnies peck,)

WHILE ON THEIR WAY TO THE GARDEN..

JOOWON: I never knew you wear a  cheap  necklace like this.
HARA: that’s not cheap. Someone special gave that to me.
JOOWON: who?
HARA: it’s not part of your business. ( so chansung at the pond ) omo! Chansungiie what is he doing there.
JOOWON: ah shinja honestly this  not like a favor. We’ll work together with chansung.
HARA: really? ( excited) come on now. (rans near chansung ) chansungaah what are you doing there? ( noticed the bruise he have beside his mouth.) omo what happened to your face?
JOOWON: yah hara ssi. ( holds hara’s arm)
HARA: why are you holding my arms? ( saw yubin ) oh… annyeonghaseyo ( bows)
YUBIN: (bows)
JOOWON: please be gentle (whispers) that girl is chansung’s girlfriend.
HARA: what?
JOOWON: anyway I came back.
YUBIN: yea you should be.
JOOWON: she’ll be modeling for us. All we have to do is buy a camera right?
YUBIN: everything needs for photoshoot not only the camera. Anyway are you really modeling for me?
HARA: ne I will.
YUBIN: araseo chansungaa that’s enough let’s  just work for the photoshoot you’ll come with us right?
HARA; yah you! How could you let your boyfriend find your things on the pond. Don’t you know how disgusting to be in that pond?
YUBIN: what did you just said? Did you just said YAH?
CHANSUNG: oh noona.. I mean yeobo. Hold your anger. Let’s just finished here.
YUBIN; araseo I’ll see the both of you later at 1pm at the golf club. I’llwait for you there or wait for me.