Wedding day

The staff's lover

WEDDING DAY.
Minjun: how do I look now?
chansung: of course you’ve always been look good hyung.
minjun: tsssh and you’ve always been a liar,
chansung: what?
minjun: so what will be your decision?
chansung: I have already decided hyung..

@afterschool’s dorm
nana: omona! I’m so excited to see bekah unnie.
lizzy: I wonder what she’ll look like?
kahi: she’ll nlook beautiful ofcourse.
kaeun: uee unnie what’s wrong you look lame,
uee: ne?
jungah: yah uee yaah aren’t you happy for our bekah? His husband looks nice. You should know him more.
raina: ne uee unnie you don’t have to worry. He really loves bekah unnie a lot.
uee: tsssh that’s not what I’m thinking. Maybe its just that I’m not yet ready to see our bekah to grew up like this.
eyoung: maybe uee unnie wants to get married also.
lizzy: of course who’s not?
kahi: yah you guys are still young you should think of your career first not your marriage.

@the wedding ceremony..
Priest: do you Kim Minjun accepts Kim Rebecca… ( continues to talk )
uee: ( looks at chansung  and talks to herself ) it’s nice to see right? Do you imagine us looking like that? I’llalways say I do”
Priest: do you Kim Rebecca… ( continues to talk )
chansung: (looking in front.) “do I really have to come in that situation? Marriage? Of course if it is uee ssi I will consider marriage but if it’s not I’ll just be happy unmarried for all of my life.”
 

@the reception area..
lizzy: bekah unnie you’re so pretty!
bekah: really? Do you like my wedding gown? Does it fit me?
kahi: of course you really look beautiful and congratulations.
bekah: thankyou and thank you for coming on my wedding day. You know you guys are only my friends here in korea.
eyoung: of course unnie! So you should also consider in coming our marriage when we got married even you’re living in America,
bekah: of course!
kahi: yah this kid! Did I tell you not to think of marriage first.
bekah: she’s right! You’re to young to think of marriage!

Meanwhile @the reception area’s balcony uee stayed there looking at the moon.
chansung: yah what are you doing here?
uee: oh it’s you..
chansung: ne. what are you doing here? I’m asking you.
uee: I’m just looking at the moon.
chansung: why? ( looks at the moon ) what’s good with the moon?
uee: mola
chansung: are you thinking of moon joowon all of a sudden? You should have brought him here.
uee: ( looks at chansung annoyingly ) he’s not the one I’m thinking of.
chansung: you should go inside. The ladies are having fun there. You’re missing a lot.
uee: it’s okay.
chansung: why are you being like that all of a sudden? You shouldn’t act like this on your friend’s wedding.
uee: I know. But I cant help it I cant stop myself.
chansung: ( holds uee’s fist ) let’s go inside now.
uee: ( let go of her fist ) let go of me. I want to stay here.
chansung: why don’t you just go inside?
uee: why would I go there? What? To see my friend got married and envy her that she got married with the one she loves? Or use this event to rejoice because you’re going to leave me again?
chansung: yoo jin aah! I already told you not to think about that!
uee: how am I supposed to do that? tell me!? Just because it’s too easy for you to left me it doesn’t mean that I’ll do the same thing! ( pushed chansung and ran at the car park. )

Chansung ran after uee but it happened that uee entered the car already and the driver managed to drive the car away from the reception area. Chansung went inside the reception lobby and kicked the garbage can.
minjun: yah what’s wrong with you?
chansung: miane hyung I cant control my anger.
minjun: why what’s wrong? Where is miss uee?
chansung: she just left. Blaming everything to me. She didn’t let me explain first.
minjun: is that so? Well you should practice to get used to it. Girls are always been like that. come on now let’s go inside.
 

Chansung calmly went to the reception area with Minjun. Because it is minjun’s wedding he manage to control his anger and showed a good mood to the visitors.

The next morning the newly wedd couple arrived at the airport for their honeymoon in Las vegas. When suddenly…
Uee: beah yaaah..
bekah: uee unnie! (hugs uee) why did you suddenly disappear last night?
uee: miane ( bows to bekah as well toMinjun.. ) i didn’t feel well last night.
bekah: is that so? Maybe it’s because you accepted too much offer and your body cant endure it anymore.
uee: ne maybe. Anyway where is..
minjun: oh he had a different flight with us. I think later by night. You know that guy he won’t spent too much for the flight fee if there is cheaper than this.
uee: well do you know where is he staying right now?
minjun: ( saying the address where chansung is staying.)