Lizzy, Chansung and Hara

The staff's lover

 

*DINGDONG*
Chansung: (put the necklace on the couch) (opens the door) nugu.. Hara?
hara: annyeong! ( came inside the house )
Chansung: yah who told you to come in?
Hara: myself. yah chansungiie miane I didn't had a time to see you on your birthday, miane. I really had a closed schedule.
Chansung: kwenchana. leave now.
Hara: how could you say that to me. ( cellphone rings )
Chansung: are you not going to pick it up?
Hara: I don't want to.
chansung: yah don't make them worry about you, answer it now.
Hara; aish! they'll just ask me to go to the schedule. what do you want? I didn't see you on your birthday and not even in valentines day?
Chasnung: Goo Hara!
Hara: I know we're not a thing. but can you please appreciate that I am sacrificing just to see you. can't you see it? you're more important than this career.
chansung: yah..
Hara: can't we just celebrate valentines together?
Chansung: please go out now.!!
WHEN SUDDENLY..
Lizzy: why is he screaming like that? CHANSUNG SSi,
Hara: ooh. Lizzy ssi what are you doing here?
Lizzy: shocked.
Chansung: oh what are you doing here?
Lizzy: oh.. uhmm.. 
Hara: do you know each other?
Lizzy: oh chansung oppa helped me before to find my way because I lost here once then I found out that he is working at SBS. so we communicate oftenly. (cuddled chansung)
Hara: so why are you here?
Chansung: why is it wrong to visit a friend?
Hara: no, but in the valentines day?
Chansung: yah. stop thinking about it we're just friends.
Hara: shinja?
Lizzy: tss hara unnie don't you know what are my standards in men don't you?
Hara: arasseo since you're here have a dinner with us. 
Lizzy: arasseo.
 
WHILE COOKING HARA FORGOT SOME INGRIDIENTS SO SHE DECIDED TO GO OUT AND BUY.
Hara: I'll just go buy some ingridients I forgot to buy something.
Chansung: araseo I'll wash the rice
Lizzy: ( sit on the couch ) ooh what's this ( saw the necklace and looked at it.) what a cheap necklace. (put it to the desk)
Chansung: lizzy ssi can you hand me a glass of water please?
Lizzy: oh ne.. (gives the glass) aaah shinja you're in a big trouble if uee unnie knows this.
Chansung: I am? I'm not doing anything wrong she's the one who came here inside my house.
Lizzy: yah chansung oppa. 
chansung: ( laughs ) why did you call me oppa all of a sudden.
Lizzy: I'll just call you oppa from now on. oppa lately.. you shouldn't shout at hara like that. I feel sorry for her.
Chansung: oh you heard that?
Lizzy: anyway.. if you don't mind what did really happened why are you so cold towards to her.
Chansung: do I really have to answer that?
Lizzy: ne you wouldn't left me curious, would you?
Chansung: (laughs) 
LIZZY'S phone rings..