Mr. lee is a Girl

The staff's lover

Meanwhile..@Bae’s residence..

Mr.Bae: suzy yaah what is that something that you wanted to tell us?
Suzy: omma.. appa.. I grew up living and deciding on what you want but all I have to do is agree right? This time I want to decide on my own. Mr. Jang & Mrs. Jang.. miane but I decided to cancel the engagement.
all are shock.
Mrs.Bae: suzy yah! How could you say those words?
Mr.Jang: Wooyoung ah! What happened?
Suzy: ani. Wooyoung ssi has nothing to do with this. this is my own decision.
Wooyoung: suzy yah….
Suzy: omma,, appa,, Mr and Mrs Jang.. I’m inlove with someone else.
Mr.Bae: who is he!?
Suzy: ( stands next to iu and held her hand ) him.
Wooyoung: ( stood up ) what?!
Mrs. Bae: what? You’re canceling the wedding just because of that body guard.
Suzy: omma I love him. I really like him. (dragged iu outside)
Cheondung: ( holds IU’s hand)
Suzy: let go of her.
Cheondung: you can’t do that!
Suzy: let go of him!
Cheondung: you cannot like her!!
Wooyoung&Suzy: Her?!
Cheondung: ne! she’s a girl!
Suzy: what? Mr. Lee
Iu: ne. what is he saying is right.
Wooyoung: Mr. Lee!! You!?
Iu: ne.. Mr. Jang I lied to you. I was protecting my brother’s job! I have to do that!
Mr. Jang: let’s not make this conversation long. You two starting from tomorrow find another job! Because you two are fired! We’ll still continue the wedding!

Iu and Cheondung left the house..

@Iu and cheondung’s house
DINGDONG..

Cheondung: I’ll get it.
Suzy: Annyeong,
Cheondung: ms. Bae?
Suzy: can I talk to mr. lee I mean to her  personally.
Cheondung: ne. but please don’t hurt her. Ill stay outside.
Suzy: annyeonghaeseyo.
Iu: Ms. Bae..
Suzy: you look so pretty with that.
Iu: Thank you and I’m sorry.
Suzy: It’s okay. at least somehow you taught me how to smile and be happy and be me for a while,
iu: but ms. Bae you can still smile, be happy and be you all the time. All you have to do is to made a choice.
Suzy: ne. I shouldn’t have always follow my parents right?

Meanwhile outside the house.. wooyoung angrily pushed chansung’s doorbell and knocked at the door angrily.

Wooyoung: Yah! Hwang Chansung. Come out!!
Chansung: ( opened the door and punched by wooyoung )
Wooyoung: you knew that my body guard was a girl right!? She’s the one you introduced to me before at the SBS right? How could you lie to me!!
Chansung:  (grabbed wooyoung’s collar ) Yah! Why are you so angry!? Don’t you have to be happy now because you found out that she’s a girl and you have a chance to have her!? And If she didn’t be Mr. Lee wouldn’t you be that happy when you’re with her!?!?! Admit it! Wooyoung aah! I lost someone I love and it really hurts me! Go out now!

When chansung was about to punch wooyoung cheondung covered him up and took the punch. They both fell down and chansung went inside his house.

Wooyoung: yah. You’re not working for me anymore. Why did you do that?
Cheondung: miane mr. jang but you can still have my loyalty anytime. You’re the one who helped me to change my lifestyle.
Wooyoung: arasseo. I’ll see you tomorrow.
Cheondung: does that mean..
Wooyoung: ne..

THE NEXT MORNING.. Chansung woke up and didn’t noticed that he fell asleep at the living room he was about to drink some water when he noticed a briefcase on his table. He opened it and he saw that there are id’s and phone numbers there. He took his phone and when he saw uee’s contact he called it but the operator was the one who answered him and saying that the number is not registered. He still tried but the same thing answers him so he throws his phone. When he looked at the briefcase he forgot that he will call the owner. So he decided to take the id and look for the address. When he reached the address it was a big house he pressed the doorbell.

“ne who is it?”
“annyeonghaeseyo. Hwang chansung imnida, I think I have something that you owned.”
“what is it?”
“it’s a black briefcase and”
“What alright wait”

The door automatically opened.

Minjun: please come inside.
Chansung: no need. I just came here to give this to you.
Minjun: are you sure?
Chansung: ne.
Minjun: arasseo can you give me your full name and  your address?
Chansung: ne.
Minjun: don’t worry I’m an attorney I won’t do anything against the law to you. I owed you a lot. I’ll just come back to you someday. 
Chansung: ne. please take care of your things next time.

Chansung went back to his house. Looking nowhere he misses uee so much. When he realized that the doorbell keeps on ringing he went to the door and open it.

Chansung: ne?
Kahi: chansung aaah.
Chansung:Ms. Kahi what are you doing here?
Kahi: what happened between you and uee?
Chansung: would you mind coming in first?

Chansung tells kahi everything that happened.
Kahi: then why don’t you explain yourself to her?
Chansung: how am I going to do that? when she doesn’t want to listen and she doesn’t want it anymore?
Kahi: Chansung..
Chansung: if there is something I can do to fight for her I will.. but how am I going to do that If I’m just no one running after her? I am just a piece of cake and can be blocked by her body guards.
 

After talking with chansung kahi went to pledis company and everybody looks rejoicing.
Kahi: what’s happening here?
Jooyeon: unnie!!!!!
JungAh: our uee have  already accepted Mr. Moon’s love.
Kahi: really? Uee how come?
Uee: well unnie.. ( smiles )
Lizzy: ( sighs )
Joowon: anyway this really made my day. Uee ssi you made me so happy.
Eyoung: oooomo I wanted to have a boyfriend also.
nana: tsssh shut up you’re too young for that.
Kahi: alright since you guys are in a relationship now. please don’t think of marriage first. Let’s look up to our careers first.
Uee: of course unnie I don’t have any plans for marriage right now and I will also consult you guys if I suddenly thought of it.
Raina: “how could she act like that?”
Eyoung: Raina unnie are you ok? You don’t look so happy.
Raina: what? No no that’s not it. It’s just that I’m jealous of uee unnie I also wanted to date someone. ( giggles)