you are in his territory!

The staff's lover

Tomorrow that morning. UEE and chansung woke up early because of uee’s schedule and chansung’s class.
UEE: i’ll send you to your school.
Chansung: What if others will see your car. You’ll be on the newspaper *laughs
UEE: i brought my grandfather’s car.
*chansung went to school with UEE. UEE put her shades on and drove the car and went to chansung’s school. While on they’re on the road UEE the radio and held into chansung’s hand.

Chansung: hey what are you doin?
UEE: im holding my boyfriend’s hand.is there anything wrong with that?
Chansung: thats not what i mean. Of course i like the way you hold my hand but i think its better to put your hand on the shifter.
UEE: im expert in driving trust me. *smiles
Chansung: (holds into UEE’s hand;Smiles) i trust you.
UEE: does our song hit the top10 in this station? Seriously it’s near on #1 and it wasn’t played.
Chansung: because it is on its #1. (smiles) just relax its still on its #3

*after the top3 song the radio played after school’s song.

UEE: oh here it goes!
Chansung: i told you just wait. (smiles)
UEE: (singing their song)
Chansung: you really have a nice voice huh? Why don’t you sing the high notes on your song?
UEE: because raina’s voice is much better than mine.

Radio: alright there you have it. After school’s because of you. Wow and now we are heading to our number 1 spot here it is. (the radio played the top1 song)
Radio: LALALALALALALA (kara’s mister)

*hearing the song makes UEE pissed she turn the radio off and put her hand back to the steering wheel.
Chansung: hey what’s wrong?
UEE: oh sorry are you liking the song? Then turn the radio on again.
Chansung: what?why did you let go your hand??
UEE: (exhales)

*Chansung knows that UEE is already pissed off thats why he didn’t asked questions anymore.

Nichkhun: Its already 7am in the morning and chansung is still not here?
Suzzy: maybe he is in the rooftop, you know? Catching some sleep. (laughs)
Nichkhun: right i’ll go there
*nichkhun went to the rooftop and looking for chansung. He find it nice to stay in the rooftop in a while. As he look down at the view he noticed a luxurious car and chansung got out there, the car was being shined by the sun so he could see clearly the girl driving the car, he don’t know who was the girl because it is wearing shades.
Nichkhun: oh? Chansung shi has a girlfriend?

*Nichkhun went to the classroom and he was in a hurry. He has a plan to spill out what he saw.
*as chansung entered the room
Nichkhun: chansung shi!! (place his arms on chansung’s shoulder) i never thought you have a rich girlfriend?
Victoria: he has?
Chansung: what are you saying?? (smiles)
Nichkhun: I saw you lately coming out from the luxurious car and the car was driven by a girl.
Victoria: how does she look?
Chansung: (stuttered) no she is not my girlfriend. She is my my.. .. .. neighbor’s wife. She offered my a ride so i came in to go with her that’s it.
Nichkhun: really your neighbor’s wife is really pretty, 
Victoria: are you admiring her? 
nichkhun: no no.
Victoria: i am just wondering.. you said that it was your neighbor’s wife but how could she live in an apartment if she has a luxurious car?
Suzzy: maybe she is the other woman?
Nichkhun: right right. She is going home every morning cause the real wife’s schedule is a night shift. (laughs)
Victoria: ooh silly woman. (laughs)
*UEE arrives the place where their schedule is.
Lizzy: goodmorning Unnie!
kahi: are you ok? Where did you sleep last night?
UEE: at our house why?
Kahi: nothing i just hear some cars horn and i remember your house is slightly far away from the road right?
UEE: ahh ugh.. it was from my mom’s car the horn was not working that day so someone fixed it and test it on.
kahi: oh im worried. I thought someone kidnapped you.
raina: (laughs) unnie is already a lady maybe she had a date with her boyfriend.
uee: andwe raina what are you saying you are the one who has a boyfriend (laughs)(suddenly thinks of chansung)

*after AS’s schedule..
E-young: unnie do you still have schedule onwards? Lets have some coffee my aunt’s coffee just opened earlier.
nana: arrasseo lets go.

*after school finally arrived to eyoung’s aunt’s coffee shop near JYP university
Lizzy: oooh!! The coffee here is so great. 
kahi: we should have take some break here every after school’s free time.
nana: oh look at those jyp students.
raina: they look all rich. 
nana: of course all jyp students are rich except for those genius student who can handle their studies and free for every semester.
kahi: i miss my college days.
lizzy: unnie what is my age again when you were in college?
kahi: (tiger look at lizzy)
*some JYP students enters the coffee shop and they were all fascinated into after school’s face. They couldn’t come near because of the body guards of after school.
“ooh uee noona is so beautiful”
“i want to take a picture with them”
*meanwhile..
Nichkhun: lets go to that side there is an ahjumma selling a delicious tubboki here.
Victoria:really? I love tubboki. Chansung shi lets go!
nichkhun: arrasseo since it’s my birthday i’ll treat you all guys!
taecyeon: sounds great!
Chansung: of course you can treat us. Ahjumma’s tubboki is not that expensive. (laughs)
Suzzy: lets go to a karaokeafter class?
Nichkhun,Victoria,Taecyeon: CALL! (looks at chansung)
Chansung: call
* Nichkhun, Victoria, taecyeon,suzzy and chansung went to the ahjumma who sells tubboki which is very near to eyoung’s aunt’s coffee shop. it was next to the road of the coffee house.
Eyoung: oh look at those students they all look rich but they eat tubboki from the streets.
kahi: oh! Wasn’t that the ahjussi who has special talent in eating?
UEE: (surprisingly looked at the students and saw chansung.)

*on the other side.
Ahjumma: ooh look at this students are you doing well on your studies?
nichkhun: ne, but we couldn’t focus without your tubboki
Ahjumma: ohh that’s good to hear arrasseo if someone of you show his/her talent i’ll give you a free tubboki.

Chansung was pushed by the boys while suzzy and Victoria giggles. Chansung scratched his head but suddenly..
Chansung: (singing after school’s song while dancing it.)
*taecyeon, nichkhun, suzzy and Victoria shows their talent too.
*on the other hand.
UEE: (laughs) oh what is he doing?
kahi: i never thought this ahjussi has another talent.

*on the other side
Chansung: kamsamnida ahjumma.
Taecyeon: i think he dance better with kara’s mister.
nichkhun: ne ne i agree show it to her chansung aaa
Chansung: what i am going to eat first.
Victoria: i wanna see it chansung shi (showing her aegyo)
Chansung: (put the bowl on the table and dances to kara’s mister) LA LA La LA

*on the other hand..
Kahi: (burst into laughter) ohh that ahjussi.!!
Lizzy, nana, eyoung and other members can’t hold their laughter.
UEE: (pissed off as she almost squeeze her cup) 
Lizzy: oh unnie are you ok? Your coffee is flowing. 
UEE; ne ne im fine i’ll just go to the restroom.
* uee went to the restroom as the members were still laughing.
5pm in the afternoon. The after school has nothing to do but to shop. they were all get bored but..
Lizzy: lets go to an KTV?
kahi: sounds cool lets go.

*the after school went to the ktv to have some fun, they went to an expensive ktv so they could avoid fans who were dying to see them.

--
Lizzy: oh here we are! 
kahi: lets go!!

*as soon as they enter the ktv room. Chansung,nichkhun,Victoria,suzzy,taecyeon was inside a see trough look room.
Eyoung: oh look at those student 
Kahi: its the ahjussi again ( chansung dancing to after school’s song)

*the members laughs again because of chansung even chansung’s company was laughing too. Uee is really pissed and wanted to talk to chansung but she don’t know how will she grab a chance to talk to chansung.

10pm
Kahi: oh this kids were still staying?
Lizzy: don’t mind them lets just go home im totally sleepy.
UEE: unnie I will not go with you today, I want to stay at home. Just message me our schedule for tomorrow,
Kahi: arrasseo take care.
*as the members leave uee grab her chance to got a cab wearing those stuffs w/c chansung gave him.
UEE: please take me at.. (mentioning the address)

*UEE arrived at chansung’s apartment when she is about to take the elevator she was accidentally bumped by suzy
Suzzy: oh miane miane i didn’t saw you. (bows her head)
Victoria: go on we will wait for you here.
*taecyeon and nichkhun carrying chansung in the elevator with the worried disguised UEE.
Taec: do you know what floor is his house?
Nichkhun: ne ne

*nichkhun accidentally looked at UEE and remembered the face on the car where chansung came out earlier. 
*9th floor
Taec: oh the house has a password.
Nichkhun: (saw uee on their back) ah excuse me. By any chance you know him right?
UEE: (nods)
Nichkhun: could you take care of him for now? it’s a bit late and we don’t know his house password. Can you take him with you?
UEE: (nods)

*as taec and khun were heading their way on the ground floor and uee noticed that they were gone..
UEE:( looking at chansung’s pocket searching if there is a key for the house and she found chansung’s key.)
UEE:(carrying chansung) chansungaah you’re so heavy. (drops chansung on the couch)
Chansung: UEE shi saranghaeyo.. (whispers) 
UEE: (smiled) i know.

UEE got a small towel washed it and wipes chansung’s face.
UEE: (staring at chansung) how could someone like me fell inlove with you? I know i deserve someone better but I can’t help myself thinking about you. Whenever I’m alone and If I am not seeing you within the day I feel so Incomplete. Hwang Chansung I think this feeling is real... (touches chansung eyes to his nose to his face and to his lips)
*uee kissed chansung on his lips, when chansung made a move she immediately stood on the couch where chansung was laying. 
*6am in the morning..
Chansung: (tap his head) aah whats wrong with my head? (his eyes were still closed) why is it my head is so heavy? Even my chest. (as he opened hi eyes he saw UEE’s head laying on his chest)
(shocked) oh! How did she got here? 
*chansung remembered what happened last night but of course he does not have any idea why UEE is involved, FiNALLY! Uee moved her head and started too wake up. Chansung pretends he is sleeping.. UEE fixed herself and ready to leave. 
UEE: i’ll talk to you next time. You are lucky I have a schedule for today. (kissed chansung on his forehead)
*when UEE left the house..
Chansung: (calling nichkhun on the phone) Hyung what happened last night? 
Nichkhun: chansung aah i am still sleeping.. (turn off his phone)
Chansung: hyung! Hyung! Nichkhun hyung!
*since chansung does not have any idea about what happened last night he started to think some reasons and excuse if ever uee will ask him.
*dingdong! (it’s uee)

Chansung: (opens the door) oh you’re here. Hows your day?
UEE: what happened last night?
Chansung: it it was khun’s birthday.. so we went to the ktv and have some fun. You know like other students are doin.
UEE: and then? Why are you so drunk?
Chansung: it’s because i always loose in the game and the consequence is to dare something or to drink. Since I cant dance anymore I started to go for a drink.
UEE: (remembers chansung’ s dance) (laughs)
Chansung: how did you know about it?
UEE: the members and i have some fun on that ktv too. You are so drunk that’s why i made my way here last night and I accidentally arrived here as the same time you guys arrived here.
Chansung: oh! Did they recognized you?
UEE: no I was wearing those stuffs you gave me.
chansung: you still have it? 
UEE: ne (showing the stuffs)
Chansung: arrasseo make yourself comfortable there i’ll do some business in the kitchen.

*UEE opened the television and it was currently on the SBS channel. Yea right the super junior is currently on the air,
UEE: OOOOH! Eunhyuk oppa (fangirling) 
Chansung: (hears)
UEE: oh her muscles were improving.
Chansung: (remaining cooking)
UEE: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ottoke?
Chansung: (went to uee got the remote control and turned the television off) 
UEE: what are you doing? Give me that back.!
Chansung: you are so noisy i am concentrating at the kitchen.
UEE: arrasseo i’ll keep quiet now. Give that back.
Chansung: (gave the remote control back to uee)
UEE: ohh! Eunhyuk oppa! Please improve your muscles more!

*Chansung was pissed, got the remote control on uee’s hand and turned the television off, removed her shirt and went over UEE. He started to kiss uee from her lips,uee put her hand on chansung’s waist from his waist he went to the 6packed abs and trough chansung’s chest.
UEE: (currently kissing chansung smelling something at the same time) wait.
Chansung: (didn’t mind UEE kissing uee on her neck)
UEE: wait pushed chansung (chansung fell and hit his back on the floor)
*uee hurriedly run to the kitchen and turned off the rice cooker when she checked. The taste was fine but the smell was totally awful.
Chansung: (back hugging uee) I’m jealous stop admiring other guys.
UEE: arrasseo you are the boss since I am in your territory,

*after eating together uee is currently washing the plates and chansung just finished taking a shower and currently fixing the bed.

UEE: chansung shi. I’ll take a shower let me borrow your pajamas.
Chansung: (hand over his pair of pajamas to uee and the towel too.) here. 
UEE: (finished taking the shower and went to the room) what are you doing there?
Chansung: sleep beside me
UEE: ah shiro! I’ll sleep out side
Chansung: (immediately stand up and hold into uee’s hand) no you’re sleeping with me. (drags UEE into his bed and hugged her) you’re in my territory I’m the boss. 
UEE: arrasseo ahjussi i’ll sleep with you!(smiles, give chansung a hug too)