Chapter 2: they meet again

The staff's lover

The after school members arrived the dorm all were very tired because of they’re schedule today. Except for UEE she was not aware if she’s tired or what because of what happened lately.
Lizzy: Do we still have schedule for tomorrow?
Kahi: yea we have to attend our album signing for tomorrow.
Lizzy: I’ll take some rest now so I’ll be able to sign some albums tomorrow goodnight
The members follow lizzy and started to go on their rooms to take a rest. UEE goes to his room but she can’t sleep she still thinking of that guy named chansung.
UEE: its already 1am in the morning come on please let me sleep!! Help me sleep!!
MORNiNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It was 6:53 am in the morning and it was very traffic. Chansung was slightly pissed off because he’ll be late on the class. He reached the road at 7:30am and he’s 30 minutes late in the class. As i forgot to mention on the chapter 1 chansung is a working college student.
Chansung: Ahjussi do you know why is it traffic?
Ahjussi: Oh they’ve said that there will be a kpop girl group who will have an album signing later at 8am
Chansung: 8am? I’m on my way before 6am and it was still traffic
Ahjussi: Well young man I know you know how fans are so excited seeing they’re idols.
Chansung: yea right
The album signing was in the mall near chansung’s school. It was owned by the school so many students have been going to the album signing or just to see after school. As chansung runs on the corridor because he’s late. He was surprise to see that few students are in the room and the professor is not in the class.
Chansung: where is everybody
Nichkhun: (points at the window) 
Chansung: they were all there?
Suzzy: ne i never thought Mr. Park was a big fan of after school.
Nichkhun: Ne if i knew he wouldn’t attend the class I’m not coming as early as 7am.
Chansung: (pissedoff) I came here in a hurry cause I thought i’ll be late.
Chansung left the room in a few minutes after the conversation he goes to the album signing event shown his ID as a staff of SBS company and the security let him to come inside. Junho and wooyoung was inside too. The manager asked the staffs to carry the big pictures at the stage so the album signing would start. What a coincidence that chansung carried the picture of UEE. He stares at it as if it would melt on his stare.
Wooyoung: yah! Chanana come on now.
Chansung:oh yea yea.
Junho: what’s wrong with you. I’m telling you stop admiring her huh she’s mine
Wooyoung,Junho: (laughs)*
As the album signing event starts the fans were screaming and jumping as if they’re crazy after school fan. UEE was so surprised to see that most of the crowd cheers for her and the sign boards were most for her.
UEE thought of a sudden that if chansung was not there to stop her she wouldn’t see this people who was dying just to support her and same as s. UEE suddenly teared up. After the album signing she couldn’t help to say goodbye to her fans. She was dragged by Jung ah and jooyeon.
Jung ah: whats wrong with you?
UEE: nothing i’m just happy to see our fans right here.
Kahi: is this your first time? (laughs)
As the members gathered in the backstage UEE once again saw chansung. 
UEE: because of the successful sell of our album. I’m going to treat everybody who is now present here.
Junho: even us?
Chansung: (looked at junho)
Wooyoung: but we’re just staffs
Kahi: you’re not a just.
UEE: lets go.
Chansung is heading his way to the exit but..
UEE: ahjussi you will come with us.
Wooyoung: ne chansung this is the time you should show your talent.
UEE: talent?
Stage manager: Ne our chansung here never leave even a piece of rice on his plate(laughs)
UEE: (giggles) arraseo lets go now I wanna see that talent.
Chansung still heading to the exit. Wooyoung and junho leaves him no choice but to carry him.
Chansung: yaah hyung!
UEE: (giggles)
Lizzy: lets go unnie. I’m exicted for your treat.
As they arrived the restaurant..
ALL: Cheers!!! 
NewsTV: looking at the kpop girlgroup kara today is making their way to the Japanese hit charts. Some Japanese fans were crying after they saw kara. Many big Japanese celebrities made it to kara’s show...
Chansung is still looking up at the television.
UEE: you like kara don’t you?
Chansung bows his head and manage to eat the food he is eating. UEE hate the way chansung is ignoring her.
After school’s manager: we’re still starting I believe one day we would step on Japanese scene just like this girls.
Kahi: ah manager you had a good sense on mind. (laughs)
After eating one by one of the people was leaving. Chansung is still eating and it looks like he will finished everything in the table. Junho and wooyoung were laying on the floor because they were very full at that time.
UEE: (smiles) youve got a nice talent.
Chansung: It’s not talent, it’s just that you paid all of this so I should not waste every single plate
UEE: (smiles) you may take out some food if you want to.
Chansung: No thanks I might got sick in this taste of food.
UEE: (giggles)
Wooyoung;Junho: yah chanana we’ll go home already finish your food.
Chansung: arraseo have a safe trip.
UEE: chanana? That’s cute. Why did they call you that?
Chansung: because I love banana?
UEE: (laughs)
Chansung: oh! You laugh,
UEE: wae?
Chansung: lately you smile and then you giggle is just that youre holding your laughter 
UEE: no no
The after school members leave the restaurant since it will be a free week for them
Lizzy: Unnie are you going home to your house today.
UEE: ne i really miss my mom and grandpa.
Kahi: Oh arraseo it’s a bit late. You should go home by now.
UEE: i’ll be leaving i’ll just wait for the bill (or waiting for chansung instead)
Kahi: ahjussi( talking to chansung ) can you send her home? I think it would be dangerous if she go by herself.
Chansung nods and take a bow on the leaving members. After a few minutes the Chansung and UEE leave the restaurant.