Hara figured it out!

The staff's lover

While the members are familiarizing the song. Uee is not participating. She is thinking of chansung who is currently waiting for her. She wanted to call chansung but she can’t find her way out of the room and also their phone have been confiscated by the manager.

Nana: Uee unnie kwenchana?
Uee: huh? Ne.
JungAh: you look weird. Are you ok?
Uee: ne I am. Don’t worry.
Eyoung: unnie you look so different today, I remember before when we’re making our comeback you are so excited. What happened now?
Uee: ne? is that so? Maybe because our comeback is too early and I’m not yet prepared for it.
Raina: tsssh. I agree with that. why do producer moon look so hurry in our comeback. Tsh because of him I can’t stay home.
 

Joowon whose looking Uee from afar could notice that Uee looks different and he knows what the reason is,
Joowon: Uee ssi even it hurts me seeing your face like that.. it will hurt me more if I saw you ended up with that guy.

Joowon suddenly thought of the text conversation that Uee and Chansung had. He immediately find a way to have Hara’s number and he got it.
(on the line)
Hara: yoboseyo?
Joowon: Yoboseyo?
Hara: Nuguseyo?
Joowon: it’s joowon.. hara ssi.
hara: joowon? Moon Joowon?
Joowon: ne.
hara: tsssh. Why did you called?
Joowon: isn’t it you told me before that you’re in a relationship with that staff guy at the SBS?
Hara: ne I am. Then what’s it with you?
Joowon: why are you keep him on waiting?
Hara: hmm what?
Joowon: don’t you have to meet him right now? I saw him at the café chu lately and I think he’s still waiting there.
Hara: oh Jinja??? Aigaisumnida I’ll go there no. ( hangs up the phone )

Joowon made a smirk that his plan is going smoothly as he expect it to be.

Kahi: producer moon.
Joowon: ne?
Kahi: are you ok? Why are you slightly smiling by yourself?
Joowon: oh no not really. It’s not what you think. It’s just that I’m stretching my face. ( making weird facial expression)
Kahi: oh I don’t know that kind of stretching does exist.
Joowon: well.. ( still thinking of reasons)
Kahi: anyway you should come inside. You should hear us sing the song.
Joowon: oh.. yes. Let’s go?
Kahi: ne.
 

Joowon and Kahi went inside the music room. meanwhile it’s been 2 hours and chansung is still waiting at café chu and waiting for Uee to come. Hara who saw him from afar went inside the café but didn’t let Chansung notice her. He went near to chansung and cover’s chansung’s eyes from the back.

Chansung: (touches hara’s hands) yah what took you so long? I’ve been waiting you for 2 hours. ( releases hara’s hand and wrap it around his shoulder)
Hara: really?
Chansung: (surprisely looked at his right and saw that it was hara.) what the? ( immediately released hara’s arms around him.)
Hara: what? ( took a sit in chansung’s table.)
Chansung: what are you doing here?
Hara: (smiling and making an aegyo) wae? It just happened that I’m craving for a coffee for today and I passed here andsaw you.
Chansung: what? What made you come here?
Hara: well.. ( making an reason ) we’re making a CF near here.
Chansung: near pledis’ company?
Hara: ne. what’s wrong with that?
Chansung: nothing. I just wonder why here…
Hara: wae? Just because we’re from other company does that mean we’re not allowed to use other places near other company’s place?
Chansung: did I said that?
Hara: ani. Anyway what do you want to do for today? ( holds chansung’s hands)
Chansung: ( let go of his hand ) I want to go home.
Hara; tsssh. Wae are you waiting someone here? It looks like you’re waiting for your girlfriend.
Chansung: I am. So you better leave now cause she might see us.
hara: so what’s wrong with that? she shouldn’t have let you wait here for so long. She doesn’t know how lucky she is.
Chansung: maybe she has her reason why she’s late.
Hara: so you’re still going to wait for her?
Chansung: ne.
Hara: how could you wait for someone like her. But you couldn’t wait for me.
Chansung: Goo Hara. That’s been a years ago. Let’s just forget it.
Hara: shiro!

Hara dragged Chansung and made him ride to her car. Chansung had no choice but to follow hara because if he refuses people might notice hara.

Hara: thank you for coming with me without hesitation.
chansung: I came with you because people might notice you.
hara: you’re still worried I might get hurt?
Chansung: no! I’m afraid they might took photos of us.
hara: that’s sweet. ( smiles )

@pledis
Lizzy: unnie what’s the matter? Are you alright?
Uee: Lizzy yah. I’m worried about chansung. I told him to meet me at café chu at 3pm and I think he’s still there waiting for me.
Lizzy: what? Why didn’t you text him?
Uee: I was about to. But our phone was got by our manager.
Lizzy:don’t worry I think he will understand your reason. Don’t worry unnie.
Nana: yah what are you guys talking about?
Lizzy: oh unnie how long have you been there?
Nana: wae what’s wrong?
Uee: nothing. ( smiles )
nana: are you guys hiding something from us?
Lizzy: what? Of course not!
Nana: you should make sure of that!

Meanwhile
Chansung waking up from sleep..
Hara: you look so tired. You fell asleep at my car.
Chansung: where are we?
Hara: we’re in front of your house. Let’s go inside.

Hara unfasten her seatbelt and opened the door when chansung suddenly hold her fist.
Chansung: Goo Hara.. go home now.
Hara: andwe.
Chansung: you should go home now.
Hara: it’s too early for me to go home
Chansung: hara yah..
Hara: you look so problematic. Let’s talk about your problem and I don’t want to waste these beers.
Chansung: what?
Hara: I bought some alcohol drinks while you’re asleep. this is a good help for problematic people. Let’s go  now.

Chansung annoyingly went outside the car and it seems like there’s nothing he can do to make hara leave. Few hours had passed and chansung seems too drunk and cant control himself anymore. Hara helped him to stand up and guide him to his room. Hara look and caressing chansung’s face. Hara removed chansung’s shoes and socks also his polo shirt.
 

Hara: should I put your clothes on? No. you look good that way. (gave a peck to chansung’s lips)
Chansung: yoo jin aaaa..
Hara: hmm… what did you said?
Chansung: mmmmm.. yoo jin aaaa.
Hara: yoo jin? Who’s that?

But chansung didn’t answered anymore and felt asleep. hara was so curious about that girl named yoo jin. She browsed chansung’s phone and she saw the conversation between uee and chansung before when they’re on the bus.

Hara: who is this girl? That’s so strange. When we were on the bus on our way home.. I remember I was talking with Jiyoung about chansung but I can’t remember who are the ones seated in front of us.
 

Hara contact her connection in the police station and asked for the number’s direction and without hesitation the police gave her the address. Hara left chansung and made her way to the address and she found out that it was the pledis company.
 

Hara: pledis? But why?

Hara searched the named Yoo Jin on the internet there too many names popped out but there is someone striked to her eyes. AFTERSCHOOL UEE. When she found out that uee’s name was Yoo jin she remember that kara and after school was in the same bus that morning.

Hara: ( shock ) how did? How come? Uee?