on a date.

The staff's lover

UEE’S POV
I wanted to cry but I’m holding it. I don’t want him to see me crying. His hugs and kisses.. I’m going to miss this when he leaves. i wanted to stop him from leaving, but who am I to do that? he have been living better for years without me and I am the one who dumped him. I have no rights to control his decision.

 

The next morning. Chansung woke up early and left uee sleeping without leaving any letter. He just left uee with breakfast on the table.
uee: (looking for chansung) where is he? (went out of the room and saw the breakfast with a note. “eat well”) what is this? he just left me with this? that’s so rude.

Meanwhile while on his want into somewhere someone grabs chansung shoulder.
chansung: ( looked back )
joowon: yah what are you doing here in this kind of place?
chansung: why are you asking?
joowon: well as far as I’m concern this place are for people who only swim on their own money. Just because you wear a luxury clothes just because you’re holding a luxury phone just because you drive a luxury car it doesn’t mean that you fit in this place. In my sight you’re still a trash.
chansung: is that so? Well I think I don’t really fit in here. Because I don’t just swim with my money I throw it away because it can’t fit into anything. ( goes away )
joowon: yah you! (grabs chansung shoulder again.) why did you comeback?
chansung: why? Whats wrong? Are you afraid?
joowon: why would I be afraid with someone like you? you just left uee ssi and now you’re here without saying anything? Oh come on!
chansung: well does it matter? She accepted me even I did that to her and she can still accept me no matter what happends. Because you know why? SHE LOVES ME! Get out of my way (push joowon )
 

While on his way through the exit of the place chansung’s phone rang..
Chansung: yoboseyo?
uee: ( on the line ) yah! How could you just left me sleeping here?
chansung: wae? I don’t want to wake you up anymore.
uee: you should woke me up. I got your number to bekah, anyway where are you now?
chansung: wae?
uee: I’ll go there. Let’s have a date.
chansung: many people would recognize us. Let’s just date there. I’ll go back now.
uee: shiro. Are you dating someone now? why are you in a hurry?
chansung: I’m alone why are you saying those things?
uee: oh come on. Just tell me where you are. I’ll go there.
chansung: araseo I’m going to message you the place where we can meet.

Later on. On a bus stop where chansung is waiting someone tapped his back and asks if who is he waiting for. He looked back but turn again and about a few minute he realize it was uee.
chansung: yah yoo jinaa is that you?
uee: ( with a face mask and sunglasses ) yah did you miss this looks?
chansung: where did you got that?
uee: I got it from somewhere. (holds chansung hands.)I really like the way you ignore girls.
chansung: it’s because I’m already taken.
uee: by?
chansung: do you really have to ask for that?
uee: of course. Because I don’t know who it is.
chansung: ( saw a reflection of uee on a bus stop. ) by her.
uee: ( smiled and hug chansung ) I knew it.. it was me.

The two enjoyed being together. They eat dubboki in the streets together, they took a picture of them together, they ate a cotton candy together like if you see this couple they look like a teenage couple.
chansung: don’t you have work today?
uee: I have but I wanted to spent the whole day with you,
chansung: is that so? I always remember you being so busy because of your schedules.
uee: I have to grab this chance for now. because tomorrow will be bekah’s wedding and the next day..
chansung: ne..
uee: are you going them? I mean do you have the same flight as them?
chansung: ne. but I think they’ll still go to vegas for their honeymoon.
uee: ne. bekah mentioned it also.
chansung: anyway what are your schedules for tomorrow?
uee: we don’t have schedules for tomorrow. Our president made us free to prepare for bekah’s wedding.
chansung: is that so? I know you always have a good president.
uee: I wonder when will I got married,
chansung: isn’t it you’re already married?
uee: what are you saying?
Chansung: with Kim Jaejoong didn’t you made a variety show together?
uee: tsssh. That’s not what I mean of course I’m saying is in real life or should I ask if the guy that I want to marry feels the same thing too.
chansung: wae who is that guy?
uee: ( looking for a mirror. )
chansung: tsssh are you just searching for a random guy?
uee: ( saw a shop for sunglasses. ) come here I’ll show you. ( put chansung in front of a mirror to see his reflection.)
chansung: ( saw himself and stare for a while.)
uee: that’s the guy I wanted to marry but he’ll be leaving me the day after tomorrow. (Leaves and continues to walk.)
chansung:  (follows uee.) are you tired already?
uee: andwe. When I’m with you I feel recharge and I don’t feel tired at all.
chansung: is that so? I know you always feel that even before.
uee: chansungaaa..
chansung: ne?
uee: it will be very difficult for you to comeback here right?
chansung: ne.
uee: then can I visit there by sometimes so I can see you?
chansung: of course but I don’t know if I can take care of you well because I’m working there.
uee: cant you leave your work for me? I left my work for today just to be with you. if I didn’t just signed in my company I will stay with you there.
chansung: why are you always thinking of the day that I’ll be leaving? Just don’t think of it.
uee: if I just can I will, but when we’re together the time passes by too fast. I wish I could just stop the time.
 

Chansung cant say anything when uee opens about the topic of him leaving. He just answers the same thing again and again. He hates to leave uee and he’s still confused of what he’ll decision be.