THE SBS COMPANY CELEBRATION

The staff's lover

 

THE NEXT MORNING.. IU, WOOYOUNG AND TOGETHER WITH THE BODY GUARDS THEY WENT TO THE RESORT EARLY IN THE MORNING..
Wooyoung: yah kwenchana?
Iu: ne ne. don’t worry mr. jang ( smiles )
Wooyoung: didn’t you slept comfortably last night?
Iu: anya it’s just that your bed is too soft. I just didn’t get used to it.
 
IU, WOOYOUNG AND THE BODY GUARDS  ARRIVED AT THE RESORT AND THEY WENT INSIDE WOOYOUNG’S OFFICE.
Wooyoung: everyone can leave now. But Mr. lee make me coffee.
Iu: ah ne. 
IU MADE COFFEE FOR WOOYOUNG AND WHILE WOOYOUNG IS HAVING A PAPER WORK HE NOTICED THAT IU IS GETTING SLEEPY SO HE DECIDED TO MAKE A COFFEE FOR IU.
Wooyoung: here ( hands the coffee to Iu)
Iu: what’s that?
Wooyoung: drink this so you won’t fall asleep.
Iu: ne kamsamnida.. 
Wooyoung: ( left and goes back to his table )
Iu: (tastes the coffee and spit it out )
Wooyoung: (immediately came to iu) yah kwenchana?
Iu: how could you make a coffee like this? Don’t you even have taste buds!?
Wooyoung: what? Wasn’t it good?
Iu: ( afraid that she might offend wooyoung ) ani. The water is too hot.
Wooyoung: too hot? But I got the water where you also got for my coffee.
Iu: it’s still hot maybe someone reheated the water. Tschh you should have check it.
Wooyoung: (smiles) atleast you’re already awake. 
 
MEANWHILE AT CHANSUNG'S PLACE..
Chansung: did you know why did lizzy came here?
Uee: oh I asked her to come because your friend saw me at the restaurant. she might misunderstood everything.
Chansung: oh is that so?
Uee: ne. anyway did she behave well here?
Chansung: ne (nods) somehow. 
 
AFTER AN HOUR UEE LEFT CHANSUNG'S PLACE AND WENT TO THEIR PRACTICE ROOM,,
Kahi: yah you kid where did you slept last night?
Uee: oh I slept in the house of my high school friend. it's been a long time since I saw her so that's it.
Jung ah: yah uee you should have sent us a  message. you know we've been afraid because of what happened to lizzy right?
Uee: come on unnie i'm not like that kid.
Lizzy: of course you're dirtier than me.
Uee: what did you just said? come here you.. ( attacks and tickles lizzy)
Raina: yah uee unnie you should take this seriously. Do we look like joking?
Uee: arasseo miane. (hugs her girls)
Kahi: next time don't forget to call. araseo?
Uee: anyway why are we here? are we here for a practice?
Raina: ne the manager said we are also invited to perform at SBS music program to be held at the Jang's resort.
Uee: also? that means there are also other groups to be invited?
Lizzy: ne and I think kara was also invited by the company.
Jooyeon: kara? what's with kara?
Uee: (kicked lizzy's foot )
Lizzy: awww aww ( holding her foot) anni it's just that kara is the only one I knew that is confirmed to perform with us.
Jooyeon: tssh you really make good friends with kara huh.
Lizzy: ne ne.. ( looks uee with her mad eyes )
 
@SBS
Chan: iu is not here again?
Junho: ne. is she going to give up her work?
Chan: mola she never told me anything. 
Junho: anyway you should make a free time for your schedule on the next days..
Chan: waeyo?
Junho: SBS will have a music program to be celebrate at Wooyoung's resort. we have to be there and make everything well prepared.
Chan: oh is that so? i don't know if I can come because of my class.
Junho: you should come. yaaah I don't want to be the only one to be scolded by the head. you know  Iu's not coming here.
Chan: oh ne.. I almost forgot her, don't worry hyung I'll do my best to be there. ( taps junho's shoulder.)
SUDDENLY CHANSUNG'S PHONE RINGS..
Chan: yoboseyo?
Uee ( on the line): yoboseyo. chansungaa.
Chan: oh yu jin aa why did you called?
Uee: I heard that the company will have a celebration at a resort. are you going there?
Chan: I haven't decided yet, because if I'll go I have to skip classes because we to come there earlier. waeyo? are you coming?
Uee: ne after school was invited. anyway I heard that kara..
Chan: (interupts uee) will be there also? come on don't worry.
Uee: arasseo I just want to tell you about that. yah chansungaa don't come close to her. if you'll come.
Chan: ne. I will not. please do take care. araseo?
Uee: ne. I'll hang up. saranghe.
Chan: sarangheayo. (hangs the phone)