goodbye chansung

The staff's lover

It’s been days and hara is very worried to chansung. It bothers her because chansung said that he’ll call her whenever he’s ok. But days has passed and she didn’t received any call from chansung. She decided to go to chansung house. When she arrived she pressed the doorbell too many times.
Iu: excuse me?
Hara: ne?
Iu: oh Goo Hara.
Hara: ne. anyway do you know if there’s someone in here?
Iu: oh I’m sorry Ms. Goo Hara ssi.. chansung oppa is already leaving..
Hara: leaving!?
Iu: ne. he accepted a educational offer abroad.
Hara: what? Then when is his flight?
Iu: he said he’ll be leaving by this afternoon?
Hara: what?!

Hara went back to the car and asked her manager to drive at the airport but her manager refuses.
Hara: unnie I have to meet someone there! Please!
manager: miane hara ssi the head needs us at the company now.
Hara: but unnie!
Manager: hara stop being a brat! You can’t do whatever you want.
Hara: oh really!? Being a celebrity is the worst decision I made!

Meanwhile after school will have a t.v guesting at the SBS program. When raina noticed that chansung was not there and it was only Junho and the other staff are fixing the stage and putting their needs on the make up room.

Raina: ahjussi you’ve been going back again and again here. Don’t you have company to help you?
Junho: oh.. well one of our staff resigned. So we have to work harder.
Jooyoeon: is that so. Please have a good work and take care of yourself.
Manager: ( the manager ask with curiosity. ) why did he resigned?
Junho: well he’ll be leaving the country later.
since lizzy,kahi and uee knows who’s staff is that..
Lizzy,Kahi and Uee: WHAT!?
Junho: ( saw uee there which makes him explain more further. ) well he received an educational offer abroad so he accepts it.
 

Uee stood up from the couch and ran outside the room she was really in a hurry and she bumps joowon on the way.
Joowon: uee ssi where are you going? Why are you in a hurry?
Uee: it’s an emergency. Can I borrow your phone for a while?
Joowon: here. ( hands the phone to uee )
Uee: thanks. ( run as fast as she could )
 

Meanwhile Iu who came back from somewhere to her home. She saw someone standing in front of her door.
Iu: excuse me. Is there anything I can help you?
Wooyoung: ne.
Iu: mr. jang.. what are you doing here? Where is cheondung oppa?
Wooyoung: he drive for my dad. But for now I need to talk with you.
Iu: about?
Wooyoung : about the two of us?
Iu: why is there something wrong happened?
Wooyoung: ne. Ms Lee I like you.
Iu: what?
Wooyoung: didn’t you hear it? I said I like you.
Iu: Mr. Jang listen to me. Whatever you feel towards me please stop it right now. you and I.. it’s very impossible.
Wooyoung: wae? So you don’t like me?
Iu: that’s not it! But..
Wooyoung: that’s not it? So it means you also like me.
Iu: Mr. Jang..
Wooyoung: I already talked to my parents. They already approved but they said we’ll be more serious to it if you finish your studies.
Iu: what?
Wooyoung: ne. I told them that If they didn’t approve I’ll leave the house.
Iu: then what about ms. Bae?
Wooyoung: she’s right we can’t force someone to marry someone if she/he is not inlove with her/him.
Iu: Mr. Jang..
Wooyoung: Ms. Lee I love you.. ( and kissed Iu to her lips )

Iu just closed her eyes and put her arms around wooyoung and the both share a very sweet kiss.
 

Meanwhile at SBS company.
Junho is holding his shoulder because it hurt so badly.

Soeun: Junho ssi.
Junho: Ms. Kim
Soeun: Ms kim again?
Junho: Soeun ssi.
Soeun: are you alright?
Junho: ne this is just a little.. yea you know when you work so hard.
Soeun: ah ne.. let me help you.. ( massaging junho’s shoulder. )
Junho: wow you’re good at this huh..
Soeun: ne. junho ssi.. what do you think of me?
Junho: I’ve always thinking of you.
Soeun: ne?
Junho: I mean..
Soeun: I heard it. I think I feel the same way.
Junho: ne.. but that’s too impossible.
Soeun: wae? Are you confused?
Junho: no. do you remember what you said before?
Seoeun: ne and I’m willing to put all of that to trash.
Junho: Soeun ssi..
Soeun: junho ssi let’s date. For real
Junho: soeun ssi.
Soeun: I’m serious. If I made this for long I might  end up hurting myself.
Junho: but what about to be an anchor woman.
Soeun: why you won’t pressure me right? Infact you’ll inspire me to get there right?
Junho: I’ll try my best to do that.
 

Apparently junho said yes to soeun and they both date at the same day. Since junho is not that rich he brought soeun to the street foods which soeun enjoys a lot and the both had good time together.

Meanwhile uee already ride a taxi to stop chansung..
Driver: miss where airport are we going.
Uee: try to go the nearest airport please! (dialing chansung’s number using joowon’s phone)

Uee reached the incheon airport she still tries to call chansung. The phone was ringing until she heard the announcement that the flight to United States has been departed. Uee tears falls as she tries to call chansung again but instead to hear the ring.. the operator answered saying that the number is unregistered.