MR. LEE MEETS CHANSUNG!

The staff's lover

 

THE NEXT MORNING.. CHANSUNG TALKED TO THE HEAD OF THEIR SCHOOL
ABOUT HIS WORK AND FORTUNATELY  THE SCHOOL GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO SKIP CLASSES FOR SEVERAL DAYS.
 
Suzy: chansung oppa are you going to wooyoung's resort?
Chan: ne. waeyo?
Suzy: come on i'll take you there.
Chan: ani I should be going to together with the other staff.
Suzy: yah oppa. you guys will see each other there. come on hop in.
Chan: araseo I'll just give a call to Junho hyung.
AFTER GIVING A CALL TO JUNHO , CHANSUNG WENT TO THE RESORT WITH SUZY..
Chan: it seems like you miss wooyoung so much..
Suzy: ne i hope also I miss him. but I think I miss his body guard more than him.
Chan: yah why are you being like that. you should do your best to avoid that body guard. 
Suzy: I am. but he's just too attractive,. I really can't control my eyes not to look at him.
Chan: tschh this kid. you shouldn't do that in front of wooyoung.
Suzy: yah oppa. you should understand me. of course hurting wooyoung ssi is not my intention.
Chan: then I'll tell him not to hire that body guard anymore.
Suzy: yah oppa! ( hit chansung )
Chan: yah you're driving that's dangerous. 
Suzy: oppa. I'll still marry wooyoung ssi even I want that person so badly.
Chan: you should and you should stop liking that person,
 
MEANWHILE AT WOOYOUNG'S PLACE.. WOOYOUNG WOKE UP EARLY AND STARTED TO MAKE COFFEE. 
Wooyoung:  should I make coffee for him too? araseo.
WOOYOUNG REMOVED THE WATER FROM THE COFFEE MAKER AND STARTED HEATING A WATER AGAIN. 
Wooyoung: (tastes the coffee)  ani this will be too hot for him.. (added cold water and taste it again ) perfect.
Iu: oh goodmorning mr. jang miane for waking up  late.
Wooyoung: no no no. It's just that I woke up too early it doesn't mean you already woke up late. hear have a coffee.
Iu: ( gets the coffee) kamsamnida ( tastes the coffee ) Mr. jang why is it so cold?
Wooyoung: cold? I thought you don't want a too hot coffee?
Iu: but this coffee is too cold. 
Wooyoung: araseo just don't drink it if you don't want to.,
Iu: but it's still tasty so I'll drink it. ( smiles )
 
AFTER AN HOUR SUZY AND CHANSUNG ARRIVED AT THE RESORT..
Chan: they're still not here?
Suzy: it's because my car is too fast. just send them a txt and tell them to call you when they reached the resort. should we go and see wooyoung now?
Chan: ah araseo. let's go.
 
@WOOYOUNG'S OFFICE..
*PHONE RINGS
Wooyoung: ne?
Teller: Mr. Jang, Miss Bae is here she wants to see you should w e let her come in? 
Wooyoung: ne..
Iu: Miss bae?? Omo. ah Mr. Jang I'll go to the restroom first.
Wooyoung: just use my restroom.
Iu: no. I am more comfortable using public toilets. kamsamnida.
Wooyoung: araseo. 
 
@SUZY AND CHANSUNG'S SIDE. WHILE ON THEIR WAY..
Chan: Suzzy aa go ahead now. I'll come after I'll take the toilet first.
Suzy: oh araseo. just go to the last door over there.
Chan; ne. 
Suzy: don't forget to wash your hands. 
Chan: yah and when did I forget that?
@THE RESTROOM..
Iu: ( inside the men's cubicle ) tshh I'll see that girl again. aah seriously if she'll see me again. 
CHANSUNG WENT INSIDE THE RESTROOM AND TOOK A PEE..
IU: (went outand faced the mirror.)  oooh ottoke..
Chan: (went to the faucet and came beside Iu and washed his hands ) you seem to problematic ahjussi.
IU: ne I am.. 
Chan: anyway what is your.. ( faced the mirror and shocked to see that it was iu.) iU!?
IU:omo OPPA.!