THE END

The staff's lover

uee went to the place where chansung is. she didnt even mind to look how tall is the building. she didnt even observe how luxurious the buikdibg was and it didnt even came to her mind that chansung is staying at a condominium.

she head to the elevator nervously as she looks to her reflection at the elevator's mirror, she pushed the 9th floor button and prepared herself on what may happen later if she sees chansung. she stands straight at the elevator waiting for the 9th floor. her heart was pounding. her breath becomes shorter, she didnt even got a good sleep last night because she is waiting for chansung's call.

Finally she reached the 9th floor and went towards at the corridor. she finally reached chansung's front door now all she have to do is to press the doorbell, but she's so scared even she wanted to see chansung so badly she came up with the conclusion that chansung doesnt want her anymore. he didnt even mind to call her that night when she was there in her room waiting the whole night for a call from him and end up sleeping waiting for it.

she took a deep breath and start to press the doorbell, but no one is responding se pressed it again and agaian. chansung who is sleeping inside the unit was awaken by the doorbell's sound. he stood up and went to the door. he pressed that little thing beside his door and sh saw uee at the small screen. his eyes wide and surprised..

uee:annyeong...
chansung: its you. 
uee:ne, its mee would you mind if I go inside?
chansung:sure come inside.

but chansung didnt press the buttin to open yhe door. 
Uee:hey would you like to open it for me?
Chansung:my unit's password is the same as my apartment. it never changed. 
Uee:What?
Chansung:you heard me and if you cant open it you have an option to go home or to stay there outside.

Chansung was annoyed that uee is still standing there and not pressing anything. she maybe forgot. Chansung waited impatiently inside the unit in front of his door. while meanwhile uee outside the unit thinking of the password. of cohrse she didint forgot chansung's passwoed its her birthday but its just that she s scared that it wasnt.

After few minutes of thinking she took a deep nbreat and press the buttons and surprisingly the door opened. she slowly moved her hand on the fdoorknob and when she finally hold it she opened it slowly. she doesnt know whag would she feel . she should be feel happy because of the password but she was nervous instead. 

finally the door is now widely open and she saw her man standing in front of her hands on his waitt weaeing a fit shirt and a boxer shorts, messy hair but still she finds hhansung very attractive. the two are just staring at each other. it can see on their eyes how they miss each oyher but both are just stoping yhemeselves.

Chansubg:come inside.
He didnt even mind to greet with akiss or hus uee or even a goodmorning. he just went inside and uee followed him from the back with her heads down. she didnt even mind to look at the place. she just follow chansung and they both sit down at the living room face to face but uee's head is still on the floor and she s not llooing at chansung.

Chansubg:what is it
uee: look I know what I did last night was very immature. I shouldnt have act that way when I was the one who lushed yoj away. Im sorry I couldny help it. Its been years and I miss you a lot. I just wanted you by my side. a I know thois sounds swlfish but this is what I really feel. you dont have to fogive me for what Ive done and I f you ant to go back to america you may and if you dont want to stay here. I understand, and I think the best way to be fair fowith you is to let you go.

She s trying to control her tears not to fall down. but because her head ia down she cant do anything but to let her tears fall.
Chansung: i really cant understand you yoo jin yaah. you said last night that you want me to stay you were crying like an ocean if you could just see your face and with all your excuses I didnt bought this expensive unit just for you to say thatm you should told me ghat earlier. or that last night.
Uee: ne? you kept on silence for a while when it stried to her mind like a football went on a goal that chansung lis staying at a condominium,he s at the ninthfloor just like before and he also have the same password just like before. she began to raise her head and she finally see the beautiful place. she even saw a big photo of her flashback teaser image at yhe right wall of the condominium and she looked at chansung.

uee:you're staying?

 

 

Chansung just smiled and uee got the message which means yes he's staying.. she tried to stp herself but she cant't she jumped to chansung and hug him really tight. her hug shows how much she wanted Chansung for the rest of her life. 

 

Chansung hugged her back as tight as he could showing her that he's willing to spend the rest of his life with Uee.. Whatever happened before is already forgotten and forgiven, Past is past.. They are now ready to accept each other, and they're ready to continue their relationship that had broke.  

 

Uee released herself from Chansung's arms and they both look at each other for a minute, Sticky gaze shows to their eyes and within the the minute of staring the two shared a sweet and unforgettable Kiss... 

 

 

--THE END--