what a date.!

The staff's lover

 

STILL AT THE RESTAURANT..
Joowon: uee ssi I know I've failed to impress you this past few days. please give me a chance to prove you that I deserve to be your boyfriend.
Uee: what? didn't I've already told you that I am not interested at you? I haven't? well atleast you heard it now.
Joowon: I won't give up. but I'm happy that you spent valentines with me, gumawo.
Uee: can we just eat?
 
@WOOYOUNG AND SUZY'S Side.
Wooyoung: here. (hands the gift to suzy)
Suzy: what's this?
Wooyoung: Happy valentines day.
Suzy: ( smiles  and opens the gift ) oh! this is nice. gumawo.
Wooyoung: (smiles and gave an OK sign to IU) 
IU: (laughs)
Suzy: you really know what a girl wants don't you?
Wooyoung: of course.
Suzy: tss how many girlfriends did you already have? we've been engaged since I was 15 you shoudln't do that.
Wooyoung: this girl. come on let's just eat.
 
@JOOWON AND UEE'S SIDE..
Joowon: I'll just go to the restroom please enjoy your dinner.
 
@THE RESTROOM'S HALLWAY
IU: (going inside the ladies restroom) 
Janitress: excuse me sir. but male's restroom is in the other side.
IU: what? oh! yea yea. (damn I almost forgot)
 
IU WENT INSIDE THE CUBICLE AND WHEN SHE GOES OUT SHE SAW JOOWON ON THE HALLWAY..
Joowon: yah you!
IU: me?
Joowon: yes you! what's that outfit?
IU: uniform?
Joowon: even if you wear that outfit anyone can still say that you're a girl.
IU: what?
Joowon: aren't you the one who insulted me before?
IU: oh you still remember me don't you?
Joowon: yes and since you're a guy right now. I'll give you this. ( going to punch IU)
IU: (moved sideways and didn't hit by joownon then she walks forward and hit Joowon)
Joowon: (went down)
IU: what the hell? are you trying to hit me? damn it I can't believe this guy.
Joowon: yah that's it who do you work for I'm telling him/her that you're a girl.
IU: ( punches joowon once again ) I'm telling you to back off. if you'll say anything to him I'll totally kill you!
Joowon: (runs and goes back to the table.)