first night

The staff's lover

As the two were waiting for a cab to come..
Chansung: wear this, (gave UEE a face mask, shades and a cap)
UEE: waeyo?
Chansung: You are even asking why? If someone took a photo of you with me they may easily suspect that you are dating me.
UEE: (wearing the stuffs that chansung gave him.)
Chansung: lets go to the other cab station I think there’s no one would be passing here.
UEE followed. As soon as they reached the last station there were still no taxi available to be ride on.
Chansung decided to take bus.
Chansung: is it ok for you to take a bus?
UEE: yea.
Chansung: by the way where do you live
UEE gave the address and chansung knows what bus to ride on. The bus that passes to them were always full so the bus leaves no choice to uee as well as to chansung but to stand while hitting on the road.
Chansung: are you comfortable by standing?
UEE: ne I’m fine

As soon as the two is reaching the way home, the bus is going crowded because of the people riding the bus. The reason why chansung and uee are now so close together. It was very awkward that they could not even looked at each other. The bus driver step on the break the reason why did chansung accidentally kissed UEE.
Chansung immediately turn his head up.
Chansung: miane it was the drivers fault.
UEE was blushing as soon as they reached the bus stop with a few steps to walk on to reach her house.
UEE: you were right?
Chansung: ugh?
UEE: early this morning at the album signing. If you didn’t stopped me at my plan I wouldn’t see those people who bought our expensive album.
Chansung: I told you so,
UEE: I just wanted to say thankyou.
Chansung: it’s nothing.
UEE: Oh here’s my home. Thankyou for sending me home. 
Chansung: goodnight.
UEE made her way inside the house and as soon she opens the door she close it and runs to her room. 
screaming like a little kid and hugging her pillow.
UEE: was it really a kiss? It’s fast, how could he act like nothing happened?
Her mom heard the scream
UEE’s mom: Yu jin are you ok?
UEE: Omma!!! Bogoshipeo! (hugs her mom and kissed her mom)
UEE’s mom: arraseo you take a rest now. 
UEE: goodnight.
Uee touches her lips slowly and always tinking of what happened on the bus. 
UEE: i think i’ll be going to sleep late again because of what happened.. T_T
It’s 12mn and uee still cannot sleep he took a glass of water and drink it as she glares on a window he saw chansung on the next road waiting a bus.
UEE: omo! Oh what should I do? Should I take him inside? Oh..
“on chansung ‘s side”
Chansung: oooh it’s so cold..
UEE: Chansung shi!
Chansung: oh uee shi?
UEE: you you’re here for 4 hours?
Chansung: Ne. I don’t know why there is no bus coming here.
UEE: lets go
Chansung: where?
UEE: inside. Spend the night with me.
Chansung: eh?
UEE: I mean in my house. It’s cold here outside.
UEE grabs chansung’s arms and dragged him along the house.
Chansung: oh uee shi your house is pretty big.
UEE removed her jacket and made chansung a hot chocolate.
UEE: why didn’t you called me?
Chansung: why would I? I was on my way back home.
UEE: I’ll send you tomorrow morning. Finish that and take some rest.
Chansung finished the coffee and followed UEE on her room.
UEE: (fixing the bed,) here lay down take a rest now.
Chansung: Where will you sleep?
UEE: here (points on the bed)
Chansung: we will sleep together at the bed?
UEE: (stares)
Chansung: ani ill just sleep here at the floor just hand me a blanket and pillow.
UEE: ne ne good idea
UEE and Chansung fall asleep 
*a loud noise strikes to chansung and UEE’s ear which cause uee to move and stretched out her arm to turn off her alarm as soon as she is reaching for it she falls of to her bad and accidentally kissed chansung.
Chansung pretends asleep and acting like nothing is happening
UEE’s eye were opened widely she was very surprised of what happened but she was liking what is happening. She didn’t stand up and she is closing her eyes slowly. Chansung loves what is happening he put his hands on uee’s waist and uee put her hand on chansung’s face.
*suddenly
UEE’s grandpa: Yu jinaaaah!! 
UEE and Chansung opened their eyes widely they immediately stand up and UEE hid chansung on her bathroom. 
UEE: grandpa. What are you doing here? I thought you were at jeju?
UEE’s granda: I finished my business there early as yesterday, aren’t you glad that I’m here?
UEE: No, I am glad I am Iam. 

While UEE and her grandpa was having a conversation Chansung on the bathroom got his winter clothes and Jump at UEE’s room’s balcony. Well he didn’t jump he was guided by the tree beside it. LOL but Chansung forgot his shoes on UEE’s house so he left w/o anything on his feet.
UEE: grandpa i’ll just wash my face and dress up lets talk later.
UEE’s grandpa: ok i’ll see you later i’ll take some nap.

UEE made her way to her bathroom and she didn’t saw chansung there. She saw the door on her balcony and it was open. She run through the balcony hoping to see chansung but she didn’t saw even chansung’s shadow.