Kim Min Jun's Offer

The staff's lover

@Chansung’s house.

Chansung went outside to absorb some fresh air when he saw Iu outside..
Chansung: yah what are you doing there?
Iu: wae?
Chansung: you look so problematic.
Iu: Mr. Jang found out already..
Chansung: I know.
Iu: somehow it’s good that it happened..
Chansung: you missed him don’t you?
Iu: I don’t know. I shouldn’t feel this way cause I know what I want to happened is impossible.
Chansung: how could you say so?
Iu: come on oppa. He’s rich and look at me?
Chansung: yea.. that might be impossible. Anyway I’ll go inside now I need to take some rest.
 

After few hours someone press the doorbell and chansung opened it.
Minjun: Annyeonghaeseyo Mr. Hwang Chansung.
Chansung: Mr. Kim please come inside. I’m sorry my house is just small.
Minjun: it’s okay. thankyou for letting me in. I mean can we talk?
Chansung: sure. About what?
Minjun: ( saw chansung’s id that is hanging on the door. )
Chansung: ( looked the same way where minjun is looking. ) oh.. I’m hanging it there so I won’t forgot.
Minjun: so you’re studying at JYP university?
Chansung: ne.
Minjun: you must be smart..
Chansung: If that’s how you see me. Then thank you very much.
Minjun: anyway where are your parents?
Chansung: I’m living alone by myself. I already lost them when I was a kid.
Minjun: is that so? I have something to offer to you then.
Chansung: what is it?
Minjun: you know.. the brief case that you gave me has everything I need to win my client’s case lately and because of you I don’t need to spend a long time here in korea. I’m going back to US this Sunday.
Chansung: oh..
Minjun: the reason why I’m telling this to you is.. I want you to come with me and I’ll make you study there.
Chansung: are you sure?
Minjun: when I first came here.. I just wanted to give you some money but when I saw your ID I think to offer you a scholarship is the best way to get back on you for the help you gave me.
Chansung:you know mr. kim..
Minjun: don’t worry just give me a call whenever you have decided but I’m giving you until Saturday only.
Chansung: ne. thank you so much for offering me mr. kim.
Minjun: I’ll be leaving now.
Chansung: ne. please have a safe trip.

@PLEDIS COMPANY
Joowon: uee ssi since you’ve already accepted my love can you go out for dinner with me?
Uee: of course. ( smiles )
Joowon: you really look pretty when you smile.
Raina: are you only going to ask uee unnie?
Joowon: don’t worry I’ll treat you someday.

 

Chansung went outside to have some walk and to think about Minjun’s offer. He passed by a luxury restaurant and he saw uee and joowon there. Seeing uee very happy and smiles with Joowon he realized that he can’t never have uee back.

“this is what you deserve.. eat to a luxury restaurant, ride on a luxury car, wear a luxury dress, wear a luxury accessories and marry someone which suites you. which I can’t give you. You really deserve to be with him.. Kim Yoo Jin.”

FRiDAY NIGHT HAD PASSED..
Minjun: *phone rings yoboseyo?
Chansung:yobosaeyo? Mr kim?
Minjun: ne.. who’s this?
Chansung: this is Hwang Chansung Mr. Kim.. I have already decided.
Minjun: so what’s your decision?
Chansung: I’m going to accept your offer.
Minjun:  really you will?
Chansung: ne.
Minjun: thank you so much Mr. Hwang, anyway if that’s the case I need you here in my house by Sunday morning.. our flight will be on the afternoon. Is that ok with you?
Chansung: ne. thank you so much mr. kim..
Minjun:  no thank you..
 

 Friday night had passed and chansung’s friends were all in the house.
khun: yah chansung aa what’s this celebration?
suzy: chansung aa you should tell us now .
Taec: come on! I cant wait!
Chan: I already dropped out to JYP university.
vic: what? Is that the reason why are we celebrating?
khun: why should we celebrate for that?
Suzy: why did you dropped out? And since when?
Taec: is that the reason why are you not attending the class this week?
Chan: I accepted an offer of scholarship and I have to study abroad.
suzy: what?!
Vic: anyway if this is a farewell party where is..
Chan: we broke up.
khun: what?
chan: anyway I wouldn’t accept the offer if I’m still in a good terms with her right?
taec: but what happened?
chan: goo hara..
suzy: oh I know what that little brat can do!
Junho: what about your work @SBS company?
chan: I already sent them my resignation letter and they approved it since I’ve been gone without permission this week.
chan: anyway I have alreadydecided,,
suzy: anyway how long are you going to stay there?
chan: I don’t know..
suzy: but you promise to come back right?
chan: of course. I still have to see you guys and I’ll be leaving my Sunday.
vic: what?? That fast!?
 

Everyone was very sad and keep on hugging chansung because they’ll miss him.

SUNDAY
chansung went outside his house with his things and it happened that iu saw him.

Iu: oppa.. where are you going?
Chan: oh I forgot to tell you. i’ll be leaving now.
Iu: leaving? Where are you going?
Chan: I accepted an educational offer abroad.
Iu: what? Why didn’t you told me?
Chan: I was going to invite you last Friday but you’re not in your house.
Iu: when are you coming back?
Chan: I don’t know but I promise to be back.

Chansung ride a taxi to Minjun’s house but he told the driver to use the other road so he can pass on uee’s house. When he passed uee’s house he asked the driver to stop, he went outside the taxi and stare at uee’s house. He still remember their first kiss and how he sneaked out to her room. when suddenly a car stops and the owner went out.
Joowon: yah what are you doing here?
Chansung: ( looks at joowon and gets back to the taxi. )
Joowon: yah! I’m talking to you! ( holds chansung’s shoulder )
Chansung: listen to me. Now that you have her.. make sure she’ll definitely fall in love with you. that she’ll never think of a time to be far away from you and that she’ll be afraid that she’ll lost you. cause if you cant.. one day I’ll comeback and have her back into my arms.! ( removes joowon’s hand on his shoulder and went inside the taxi.)
Joowon: tssh.. paboyaa…