uee and chansung at yubin's room; Soeun and Junho..

The staff's lover

 

After the incident. Chansung went first to his and junho’s room,.

JUNHO: yah yah what happened?
CHAN: kahi noona asks me to break up with uee.
JUNHO: what? What did you said then? Why did it took so long for you too comeback?
CHAN:of course I can’t answer her I just went out there and left. I think a lot at the garden and met uee there.
JUNHO: and then?
CHAN: we fought and I broke up with her, but ended up to get together again.
JUNHO: tsh I thought you already broke up with her. She’ll cry a lot I swear.
CHAN: anyway hyung I will not sleep here for tonight. Araseo? I’ll just wash myself and I’ll leave.
JUNHO: wae where are you going to sleep?
CHAN: ( left junho questionable and went inside the bathroom )
JUNHO: oh really. Seriously this guy!

After talking a bath chansung went to the hotel and heading to yubin’s room.

YUBIN: (opens the door) oh you’re already here? Uee is still at their room.
CHAN: noona are you sure you’ll let us sleep here?
YUBIN: of course. Pali come inside.
CHAN: araseo. (went inside.) omo noona this is a nice room.
YUBIN: ne. come here you guys sleep here and I’ll sleep at the next room.
CHAN: araseo. Kamsamnida noona. I really don’t know why did uee asked too much but we’re really thankful.
YUBIN: isn’t it obvious? She likes to spend the night with you. Tsh this kid.
CHAN: yah how could you say such words?
YUBIN: ( laughs ) here take this. ( hands the contraceptives to chansung )
CHAN: yah noona how could you give something like this. ( gave back the contraceptives to yubin )
YUBIN: wae? Why such an innocent kid. You mean you and uee have been with each other for a long time but nothing happened yet?
CHAN: aren’t we supposed to do that after marriage?
YUBIN: after marriage? Yah did you born 100 years ago? You guys are not a kid anymore. Araseo if you don’t want to take this kwenchana. But I’ll just put it right here. ( puts the contraceptives at the cabinet ) get it if you need it. ( taps chansung’s shoulder and laugh )

Meanwhile at AS room.

Uee: kahi unnie I’m not going to sleep here tonight.
Kahi: what? Where are you going to sleep then?
Jungah: yah uee aa.
Lizzy: maybe unnie will sleep at Joowon oppa’s room.
Uee: yah how could you! ( throw a pillow at lizzy )
Kahi: uee where are you going to sleep then?
Uee: I’m going to sleep at yubin’s room. We have something to talk about her work.
Raina: talk about work at late night?
Uee: ne. since she’s been very busy every morning.
Kahi: araseo I got it just comeback when we need you for tomorrow. Araseo?
Uee: araseo unnie bye. ( left their room and went to yubin’s ) is he already there? ( smiles )
Jungah: unnie how could you let her?
Kahi: wae? What’s wrong yubin is her friend right?
Jungah: ne. but before when she walks outside even at early time in the night you asks for too much question.
Kahi: she’s not a kid anymore. She knows already what is right and wrong anyway manager unnie is there to scold her.
Lizzy: tssh how could uee unnie receives such freedom.
Kahi: wae you mean you feel you’re in jail in my arms? Yah come here ( grabs lizzy’s neck )
Lizzy: ani ani that’s now what I mean. Unnie it’s ticklish stop it!
Raina: I think there’s something wrong to uee unnie.
Jungah: wae? Hould you say so?
Raina: it feels like she’s too far from us.
Lizzy:far?
Raina: ne. unlike before when she have a free time she always spend the day at the dorm with us. She even make it possible to stay in touch with other members even we have schedule that is different from her.
Nana: omo unnie you’re right. She even make a call with us and ask us if we’re ok.
Kahi: yah yah you kids. You just miss your uee unnie so much that’s why you think like that.
Lizzy: if you guys wants to be with her. Ask her out and treat her. She’ll surely won’t say no. (laughs)
Jungah: ne maybe you just miss you uee unnie but somehow your right.
Kahi: aissh how could you guys stress yourself to uee. Come on we’re still here. ( smiles )
Raina: ne.. maybe I just miss my uee unnie.
Eyoung: anyway I noticed unnie’s eyes lately. did she cried?
Lizzy: cried?
Eyoung: ne.
Kahi: ani ani. ( defending uee because she knew what happened.)  she’s just practiced her line in her cameo into her new drama.

Meanwhile at Yubin’s room.

Yubin: (opens the door)
Uee: yubin! ( hugs yubin )
Yubin: oh why did it took so long for you to come over?
Uee: oh yubinnie ( went inside.) I took a bath at our room. I’m shy to take a bath here.
Yubin: tssh. If you’re going to bath with chansung..
Uee: yah yubin how could you say those words?
Yubin: ( laughs ) he’s already inside.
Uee: thank you so much yubinie! Good night.

Uee went inside the room and noticed that chansung is standing in the balcony. She came near and back hugged chansung.

Uee: what are you thinking?
Chansung: o you’re already here?
Uee: ne. miane if it took so long. I still fixed myself at the room.
Chansung: didn’t they asked you why are you not going to sleep there?
Uee: they asked me but I made excuses.
Chansung: ( laughs and kissed uee passionately and carries her at the bed )

 

While they are making out.. Uee stopped kissing chansung and..
 

Uee: yah chansung aaa you will not do that again right?
Chan: I won’t you just have to trust me. Araseo?
Uee: ne. I almost drown with my own tears lately.
Chan: ( smiles ) you’re still beautiful when you cry.
Uee: you’re too lucky to have a girlfriend like me.
Chan: (laughs) yah stop being so childish. Did you even forget that you’re 2 years older than me huh?
Uee: of course I don’t forget that but you still look 10 years older than me.
Chan: 10 years?
Uee: ne. (mehrong)
Chan: (laughs) so you mean I look like 34 years old?
Uee: no. 36
Chan: aah seriously let’s see what can a 36 years old can do in the bed. (started to kissed ueepassionately again.)

 

The next morning uee woke up and noticed that chansung is already gone. She immediately went outside and saw ytubin.
 

Yubin: oh yujin aa you’re already awake?
Uee: ne. did you noticed chansung?
Yubin: ne. he left early because the company needs the staff for more inspections.
Uee: why didn’t he wake me up?
Yubin: I asked him also he said you’re sleeping nicely.
Uee: that’s it? Tssh ( hugs yubin )
Yubin: wae?
Uee: gomawo. We really had a beautiful night.
Yubin: beautiful night? You called that beautiful night? You guys didn’t had .
Uee: yah why are you saying those words. ( embarrassed )
Yubin: yah yoojinaa you guys are no longer kids. How could you feel embarrassed? ( laughs)
Uee: I know but I don’t know to him why isn’t he making the first move. I’m a girl it will be very inappropriate for me to ask him to do it.
Yubin: ( laughs ) I gave chansung a contraceptive last night for you to use it but he didn’t accept it.
Uee: see? He’s just a gentleman. Anyway yubin aa I’ll go now. thank you so much. ( hugs yubin again )
Yubin: ne. tssh how could you go out in a pajama.
Uee: kwenchana. Our room is just 3 floors higher than yours. I’ll just took the elevator.

 

After a minute of waiting for the elevator. The elevator finally opened and surprisingly joowon was there.
 

Joowon: uee ssi?
Uee: oh joowon.
Joowon: why are you wearing pajamas?
Uee: ( nervous ) it’s because I slept at yubin’s room last night.
Joowon: wae? Don’t you feel sleeping at your room?
Uee: ( went inside the elevator ) ani. That’s not it. It’s just that there’s something that yubin and I talked about.
Joowon: oh is that so? How long have you guys know each other?
Uee: we knew each other since we were in our high school years.
Joowon: really? So it’s been a long time isn’t it?
Uee: ne. where are you going anyway?
Joowon: at your room of course I brought you guys a nice breakfast because I know it will be a tiring performance later but suddenly I saw you here. It must be faith. ( laughs )
Uee: ( annoyed ) we’re already here.

Meanwhile at Junho and chansung’s side.
Junho: so how was last night?
Chan: ( smiles ) we just sleep.
Junho: tsssh sleep? ( laughs ) you didn’t even made a move?
Chan: how am I supposed to do that? I’m not yet ready.
Junho: not yet ready? Am I talking to a kid.
Chan: only married people can do that.
Junho: married people? ( laughs ) did your mom born you 100 years ago?
Chan: ( saw soeun running towards them ) oh it’s soeun ssi.

 

When Soeun came near she surprisingly kissed Junho.
 

Chan: (shocked)
SoEun’s fiancé: yah Kim SoEun!
Soeun: ne. this guy is my boyfriend! Go away.
Chan: boyfriend?
Junho: (while hugging soeun) anya mola. (whispering)
SoEun’s fiancé: how could you do this to me?
Soeun: you should understand. I’m already inlove with someone else.

SoEun’s fiancé left angry but that doesn’t mean that she’s letting soeun go.
 

Soeun: ah gomawo junho ssi.
Junho: gomawo? You just kissed me!
Soeun: I know but I’m in trouble.
Junho: that was my first kiss. ( crying )
Chan: why are you running away from him?
Soeun: it’s not that I’m not willing to marry him. But his family wants us to marry as soon as possible and I don’t want it because I haven’t achieve something in my life. I have to prove something.
junho: seriously. How could you do this to me.
Soeun: yah. Could you wake up? It’s just a kiss
Junho: what do you mean just a kiss? My precious kiss. You just took it away from me!
Soeun: tssh. Anyway that guy wouldn’t go away just like that. could you be my fake boyfriend?
Junho: fake boyfriend? Do you think I’m an easy guy?
Soeun: ani. But jebaaal ahjussi.
Junho: ahjussi? You’ll gonna make me your fake boyfriend you don’t even know my name? tsh! Ani. ( leave )
Soeun: yah ahjussi?! ( looks at chanseong )
Chan: oh I can’t do that soeun ssi. I’m in a relationship right now. ( smiles )