worried Hara

The staff's lover

 

Junho: yah chansung aa don’t you really want to tell me what happened? I’m really worried.
Chansung: thanks for worrying hyung. It was Moon Joowon. He already knew that uee and I..
Junho: Moon Joowon?
Chansung: ne. I think he is pledis’ new producer and he really likes uee.
Junho: so what did you do to him?
Chansung: I just let him did this.
Junho: why? Pabo!
Chansung: tss.. It’s because I really feel sorry for him.
Junho: I bet that guy will never let go of uee ssi
Chansung: I think so. He’ll be my best rivalry when it comes to uee.. but if ever our relationship won’t work I want uee to  marry Joowon.
Junho: what? What did you just said?
Chansung: it’s because I can see it to his eyes that his serious and he’ll never hurt uee. It feels like he really loves uee.
Junho: yah don’t say that. do you think uee will like it if she heard those words to you?
Chansung: I’m just saying it if ever.. you know we never knew what may happened in the future.
 

meanwhile @wooyoung’s office. Cheundung went outside to buy food for the both of them. Iu went inside the office and saw wooyoung sleeping.
IU: (stares at wooyoung) yah.. kamsamnida for making me stay. I don’t know what would be the best reason but I think I’m not yet ready not to see you in a day. (fix wooyoung’s hair)
Wooyoung: (wakes up while opening his eyes slowly)
IU: oh omo.
Wooyoung: Mr. Lee what are you doing here?
IU: ah I just wanted to thank you Mr. Jang for letting me stay here because I really don’t know how will I pay for that vase.
Wooyoung: (giggles) yah starting from now I don’t want to hear that vase. I don’t want to hear that you’re just working for me just to pay that vase.
IU: ne..
Wooyoung: where’s Mr. Park?
IU: he went outside to buy some dinner.
Wooyoung: tell him to come back let’s all have dinner at my unit.
IU: ah ne..

Iu made a phone call to cheundong and asked him to have a dinner at wooyoung’s unit. She gave the complete floor and room number.
Wooyoung: someone pressed the doorbell. I think it’s Mr. Park..
IU: I’ll get it.

Iu opened the door and surprisingly it was Suzy.
Wooyoung: who’s that Mr Lee? Is that Mr. Park?
Iu: aah
Suzy: it was me. (confidently went inside.)
Wooyoung: yah who told you that you can just come inside?
Suzy: wae? Do I have to tell you always that I never came here for you?
Wooyoung: could you please go?
Cheundung: I’m already here!
Suzy: oh..
Cheundung: (saw suzy and bows) annyeonghaesaeyo I’m Park Sanghyun.
Suzy: who is he Mr. Lee?
IU: ah he’s a friend of mine. He also works for Mr. Jang..
Suzy: oh it seems like you already have someone to take care of your business. Should I take Mr. Lee now?
Wooyoung: (laughs) do you think you can easily do that?
Cheundung: sorry but I think you can’t take her.
Suzy: what?
Cheundung: I mean him.. we still have something to pay for Mr. Jang..
Suzy: wae did you borrowed money from him?
Cheundung: ani.. but my friend here accidentally broke a vase at Mr. Jang’s office so..
Suzy: yah! (taps wooyoung’s shoulder) I told you I’ll be the one who’ll gonna pay for that.
Wooyoung: yah! They said they’ll pay for it. Can’t you just please go now?
IU: Mr. Jang! Ms. Bae! Can’t we just have a nice dinner tonight?
Wooyoung&Suzy: ne!

Wooyoung and Suzy stopped their argument when IU asked for it. They both hold on their anger for IU.

Cheudung: (wisphers to IU) yah how could you just command something like that to them.
IU: (moves closer) wae what’s wrong whit that?
Cheundung: have you forgotten that they’re your boss? You should respect them.

Wooyoung who is slicing the veggies looks at them and one thing he only knows he doesn’t like what he sees because iu and cheundung we’re so close together. While slicing he accidentally cut his fingers.
Wooyoung: AH!!!!
IU: (immediately ran near to wooyoung) yah Mr. Jang kwenchana?
Wooyoung: (looks at Iu like a kid)
IU: yah Mr. Jang it’s bleeding!
Suzy: what happened? Yah is this your first time to cook? How could you cut yourself like that?
Wooyoung: yah how could you raise your voice to me? Can’t you see I’m hurt?
Cheundung: here’s the first aid kit. Do you know how to do it? (cheundung knows where is the first aid kit since he’s been there before when wooyoung is staying there.)
IU: ani mola. I don’t have any idea..
Cheundung: where is it? I’ll do it..
 

When IU is about to remove her hands on wooyoung’s hand. Wooyoung started to cry like a baby.
Wooyoung: ah ah don’t let it go. It hurts!
IU: oh. Araseo araseo. Ms. Bae can you check out the dish first?
Suzy: anything for you. (smiles)
Cheundung: (looks at iu questionable)
IU: stop looking me like that.
Wooyoung: I wasn’t looking at you I’m looking at the aquarium.
Cheundung: Mr. Jang.. he was referring to me.
Wooyoung: oh. Miane. (emabarassed)
 

After cleaning wooyoung’s wound IU and cheundung were the one who do the responsibility at the kitchen while suzy is having a phone call outside.
Cheundung: how could someone like Ms. Bae got attracted to you? ( laughs )
IU: shut up. Oppa do you think I like it when she acts like that?
Cheundung: that’s not it. I think I’ll feel sorry for her if one day she knows who and what you really are.
IU: I know. You know what? If it is just won’t hurt her feelings.. I’ll tell her the truth. But she really likes me so badly.
Suzy: hey!! What are you guys talking about?
IU: oh nothing nothing Ms. Bae.
Wooyoung: (saw suzy’s hands on iu’s waist) yah yah yah! How can he cook comfortably if your hands are there? Why can’t you just make her comfortable.
Suzy: oh.. miane Mr. Lee
IU: ( bows )
 

On the other hand..
Sungyeon: yah hara why are you in a hurry?
Hara: I’m going to see chansung tonight. He didn’t watch our performance. I’m afraid there’s something happened to him.
Nicole: but it’s already 8 in the evening you can’t just go there alone.
Hara: don’t worry i’ll just go there to see if he’s okay. Anyway there are some SBS staffs there too.
Sungyeon: arasseo keep safe hara aaa

@chansung and junho’s room.
Junho: yah what are you thinking? You look so problematic.
Chan: am i?
Junho: yah we’ve been together for years and you just can’t hide that face to me. You understand?
Chan: alright hyung.. you got me. I’m just worried.. Now that Joowon knows about us. He might do something to separate us.
Junho: is that all your concern? I think uee is a strong woman. She won’t just let someone break your relationship even that Joowon.
Chan: you think so?
Junho: ne and besides you guys are the one who holds your relationship not him.. it’s up to you if you’ll let yourself be affected on whatever he’ll do.
Chan: ye ye you’re right..
 

WHEN SUDDENLY SOMEONE PRESSED THE DOORBELL AT THEIR ROOM..
Junho:it’s already 8 in the evening. Who would that be?
Chan: I don’t know.. can you please open it hyung?
Junho: sure. (opens the door) hara ssi.
Hara: annyeong haesayo (bows) by any chance is chansung is inside?
Junho: yes he is but he’s already sleeping. Why?
Hara: can I just see him for a moment.
Junho: hara ssi it’s already late why can’t you just go back and see him tomorrow.
Hara: is there something wrong happened to him? I feel so uneasy.
Junho: ani please. He’s okay.
Hara: why don’t you just!  (pushed junho and went inside the room )
Junho: yah hara.
Hara: (saw chansung) yah! What happened to your face?
Chan: don’t worry I’m fine. Go back now.
Hara: I knew it. That’s why I feel so uneasy.
Chan: don’t worry this are just bruise this wouldn’t took long. Just go back to your room now.
Hara: how could you let this happened to you! (started to cry ) don’t you know that there will be someone who’ll be really worried huh!?
Chan: hara ssi..
Nicole: annyeonghaesayo. (bows) by any chance was hara is inside?
Junho: ( who waits outside for hara and chansung to talk) ye she’s inside. Please bring her with you now.
Nicole: ne. hara yaaah ( went inside the room )
Hara: unnie.
Nicole: omo na! what happened to your face? ( saw chansung )
Chan: I’m fine. Please bring her with you now.
Nicole: let’s go now hara.
Hara: yah promise me you’ll take good care of yourself huh.
 

Hara peacefully come with Nicole. She was really worried about  chansung and doesn’t want to go with Nicole. But because she doesn’t want to waste nicole’s effort for fetching her she has no choice but to come with her.

Junho: she really is worried about you.
Chan: I know I know. (suddenly phone rings )
 

“hey how are you doing? I didn’t see you lately at our performance. Are you there?” – UEE
“I was there. Maybe you didn’t saw me because there are too many people lately.”  - CHAN
“are you sure? I was looking for you the whole performance I even made a little mistake. Anyway how are you? Have you ate your dinner?”- UEE
“ne I did and I’m okay. How about you? Aren’t you tired? You should grab some sleep now.” – CHAN
“I’m a bit tired but I’m not sleepy yet. I wanted to see you tonight.”           - UEE
“yaa you should be careful in the eyes of your sisters. Don’t do that. I’ll just see you soon” – CHAN
“your just saying that because you don’t wanted to see me. Right?” – UEE
“what? If you just know how much I wanted to see you, kiss you and hug you.” – CHAN
“I’m blushing right now. anyway I’ll try to call you tomorrow if I had time ok? Good night for now chansung aaa. Saranghaeyo!!” – UEE
“araseo. Good night too yoo jin aaa I love you so much.” – CHAN

@AS ROOM..
Lizzy: yah unnie what’s with that face?
Uee: he’s so sweet.
Lizzy: tssh how could you smile with just a message.
Uee: yah have you been in a relationship? I bet you haven’t.
Lizzy: ne I’ll admit I haven’t but I just want you to know that I had so many suitors during may trainee days.
Uee: I bet all of them just wanted your money.
Lizzy: what the!? ( throws pillow to uee )
Uee: yah how could you throw a pillow to your unnie? Come here you bratt!
Jungah: ( surprisingly comes inside the room) yah will you please you two take a rest now? your noise is really irritating!
Lizzy&UEE: ne unnie. ( while laughing )
Lizzy: what are you doing? Sleep at your bed.
Uee: shiro. Come on lay down now. I’ll hug you.
Lizzy: yah unnie. Don’t kiss me too much huh. I’m not chansung oppa.
Uee: I won’t I’ll just hug you just like I hug him.