together again...

The staff's lover

Lizzy left the room and made a call to her unnies.
Lizzy: yoboseyo unnie?
Kahi: ( on the line ) yah lizzy yah where are you guys?
Lizzy: Ah unnie.. uee unnie had an accident.
Kahi: what?! Where?
Lizzy: she accidentally hit by a car lately at the hotel but she’s okay now.
Kahi: then where hospital are you in?
Lizzy: unnie just entertain bekah unnie there. She’s okay now.
Kahi: yah lizzy yah!
Lizzy: don’t make her worry ok?
 

Meanwhile inside the hospital room.
Chansung: how are you feeling now?
Uee: I feel so happy..
Chansung: I feel the sameway too. Im asking about your condition.
uee: this is much better compare the pain that I felt when you left.
Chansung: I’m really sorry. (hugs uee)
uee: why didn’t you said goodbye. Don’t you know how desperate I was when I knew you were leaving?
chansung: miane.
uee: don’t you know how did I ate my pride that time? I even told myself that I’ll forgive you that I can forget everything just don’t leave. But when I reached the airport you’re already gone.
chansung: sighs..
uee: (released chansung’s arm ) ya it looks like you love hara more than me.
Chansung: yah what are you saying. How could she be in the conversation all of a sudden?
uee: did you forgot? Before when you two are together, you choose to be with her side and when you’re with me why did you choose to left the country?
chansung: miane. I was wrong. If you’re thinking that way the reason why I easily left the country is because you turn your back on me. How can I fight for you if I don’t have anything?
uee: then why didn’t you fight for me?
chansung: how am I supposed to do that if even you you’re not willing to listen on my explanation.
uee: is that so? Anyway somehow you have a point. If there is someone who made you leave it was me.
chansung: yah what are you saying..
uee: I was the one who’s wrong.
chansung: yoo jinaaah..
uee: they set you up.
chansung: what?
uee: joowon and hara set you up so I will break up with you.
chansung: ( stood up and put his hands on his waist.) I knew it! I shouldn’t have go.
uee: what? Are you regretting now that you comeback here in Korea? If you wanted to leave its okay but you should promise that you’ll still visit me sometime.
chansung: that’s not what I mean. I mean I shouldn’t have left. I’m sorry for leaving you. (Hugs uee again)
uee: (hugs chansung too) I missed this.
chansung: anyway what do you want to eat?
uee: I’ll eat later let’s stay like this first.
chansung: this is boring?
uee: what?
chansung: this is boring. ( chansung made uee lay and put himself in top of uee ) now this is fun.
uee: tssh yah Hwang Chansung how could you be like this?
chansung: why? You’re liking it anyway.
uee: how could you say that I’m liking it? You’re too heavy.
chansung: am i? it’s joowon’s fault he’s not treating you well. See how skinny you are today.
uee: of couse he treats me well. It’s because of you why I turned out like this. I lost my appetite when you left me.
chansung: am I really the reason? The way I saw lizzy ssi it looks like you’re company is the one who wanted you look  like that. I didn’t even recognize lizzy ssi when I saw you.
uee: anya that’s not the reason.
chansung: yes it is and honestly I don’t like your promotions right now. How could you show off your cleavage and your legs in public?
uee: what? Tssh why are you so mad.
chansung:I’m not mad but you shouldn’t do that.
uee: am I the only one doing that? You’re the one who do that first.
chansung: what?
uee: remember when you chase after me in the car? You’re only in your boxer shorts that time.
chansung: yah that’s so embarrassing.
uee: (suddenly looks at chansung lips and started to touch it.) your lips is getting closer to my lips I think you wanted to kiss me.
chansung: how did you know?
uee: your eyes says so.. (Started to kiss chansung passionately.)
 

The way the two kissed together obviously they missed each other a lot. Uee opened her legs widely so chansung would feel comfortable. Chansung placed his pelvis to uee and started to kiss uee on her neck. Chansung who misses uee so much put his hand to uee’s legs and started caressing it but it seems like chasnung wanted to do more. He stop caressing uee’s legs and started to put his hand on uee’s . The two are making out that it seems like they’re in a normal room not in a hospital room. when suddenly,

Lizzy: unnie! Omo! ( turn her back and cover her eyes with her hands ) how could you guys do that here!?
chansung: (fixing himself) sorry you can turn now.
uee: didn’t I told you to go home now?
Lizzy:  you just asked me to go out!
uee: then go home now.
lizzy: shiro. I already told the unnies what happened but I didn’t told where hospital because chansung oppa is here.
uee: araseo then go home now.
lizzy: shiro! Oppa look at uee unnie. Tsssh. You shouldn’t let yourself fall for her again. If I were you I’ll go find someone who wont turn back on me.
uee: yah you!
chansung: araseo araseo just let her stay here.
uee: wae??
chansung: don’t worry you guys can sleep together at this bed it’s pretty big.
lizzy: (eating again) anya oppa I’ll just stay at the couch.
chansung: andwe I’ll sleep at the couch you sleep beside your unnie.
uee: wae don’t you want to sleep beside me? Kwenchana  you can sleep at the floor then.
lizzy: what did you just say? Oppa are you sure you wanted to be in a relationship with that girl again. Oppa you should think twice.
uee: ah really you’re really annoying!
lizzy: you’re more annoying!
chansung: alright girls stop it. I’ll prepare for your food you should eat now.
uee: ne. gumawo..
lizzy: oppa isn’t it you’re rich now. you have lots of money right?
chansung: what are you saying?
lizzy: oppa there is this bag that I really want..
uee: yah are you gonna make him buy that?
lizzy: oppa. Please buy it for me
chansung: araseo how much is it?
lizzy: its $500
uee: $500?! How could you let him but that for you?
lizzy: wae? Because of me you guys met I should receive an reward. Oppa I’ll give you the picture at the bag. You’re going to buy it for me right?
chansung: well it looks like you took care of your unnie when I wasn’t around then I’ll buy it for you as gift.
uee: what chansung aah.
chansung: ( placing the food at the patient’s table.) it’s okay she deserve a reward doesn’t she?
uee: (looks at lizzy.) this would be the last don’t ask for more anymore. Arasseo?
lizzy: why are you saying that? you’re not the one whos going to decide. It’s chansung oppa.
uee: wae don’t you have $500 on your savings?
lizzy: of course I have but it’s not practical to buy a bag for that. but since oppa is very rich right now he’ll buy it for me.
uee: are you really going to buy this kid a bag? You’re spoiling her.
chansung: well I think she deserves it. Aaah.. (feeding uee ) if you feel jealous about it I’ll buy you too more expensive than her.
lizzy: tssh oppa she can feed herself. The one that has damaged was her head not her hands.
uee: I don’t want a bag and I don’t feel jealous okay? it’s just that this kid annoys me too much and you’ll going to give him a bag? It looks like she had a reward for annoying me.
chansung: come on don’t think that way. Here please eat more..