after school promotions

The staff's lover

Meanwhile on their way back home..

Suzy: Are you feeling awkward Mr. Lee?
Iu: huh? Oh no.. no not really. Please make yourself comfortable.
Suzy: Are you sure?
Iu: Ne.. it’s just that I’m the body guard and you’re driving for me.
Suzy: (giggles) don’t worry about it Mr. Lee it is my pleasure to do such favor for you.
Iu: Really? Well thank you for that. ( smiles )
Suzy: Mmmmm Mr. Lee I know this is too much to ask. But are you liking someone right now?
Iu:ne?
Suzy: do you want me to repeat the question again?
Iu: ah.. ani.. liking someone right now? no not really, no one haven’t caught my attention yet.. (feeling so awkward)
Suzy: I’m glad to hear that. anyway I know that you’re aware that I like you right?
Iu: (suddenly looked at suzy) ne? ah.. I  also like you you’ve always been funny.
Suzy: (laughs) I’m not joking Mr. Lee from the first day I saw you I don’t know why your face couldn’t get off to my head.
Iu: but Ms. Bae you’re already engaged.. you can’t do that.
Suzy: I know. But don’t worry I’m not hurrying you up. It’s just that I wanted you to let know about my feelings. I’ve been carrying this for weeks and it’s so heavy.
Iu: oh my bad… ( feeling guilty )
Suzy: don’t worry you don’t have to think about our situation. I know someday your feelings will be develop. ( Smiles )

On wooyoung and cheundung’s side..

Thunder: are you alright Mr. Jang?
Wooyoung: ne don’t mind me. ( looking so pissed )
Thunder: I’m afraid your eyebrows might meet later on. Just relax Mr. Jang.. Is there something bothers you?
Wooyoung: ne! that bastard is so annoying!
Thunder: tshh.. look at the jealous fiancé
Wooyoung? Ne?
Thunder: Don’t worry.. Mr. Lee has no bad intention to Ms. Bae
Wooyoung: aaaaahh.. how could you say so..?
Thunder: Mr. Lee’s ideal girl is very different base on how I see Ms. Bae.. don’t worry Mr. Jang I’ve known Mr. Lee for  a very long time and I know he wouldn’t do that.
Wooyoung: is that so? ( smiles ) I know I can trust you Mr. Park. Please drive safely now.
 

On the other hand..
Chansung’s phone received a message..

From UEE: good morning how have you been? I miss you so much.
Chansung: I miss you more. I’m okay. how about you?
Uee: tsssh.. I feel so lucky today. After school is now at the same bus with kara and you know what made me feel more lucky? She’s sitting behind me.
Chansung: is that so? Just don’t mind her. You shouldn’t stress yourself just because of her,  but I am more luckier because Yoo Jin aah loves me. Kekekekekeke..
Uee: is that so? You always making me feel good. Anyway are you ok. I heard her lately that she’s really worried because of you. Is there something wrong happened last night?
Chansung: i’m alright.  Are you sure it was me? Maybe it’s someone.
Uee: tssh. You’re the only guy she’s worrying about. How annoying..
Chansung: but you’re the only girl I’m worried about. So don’t feel so dumbed today okay?
Uee: arrasseo since my boyfriend gave me such a touching words I feel so happy right now. can I take a rest first? I’ll talk to you later. ok?
Chansung: arasseo.. Saranghaeyo.
Uee: I love you more hwang chansung..
Junho: yah what kind of smile is that?
Chansung: what?
Junho: you look so happy today.. you’re the only one I know whose smiling with so many bruise on his face..!
Chansung: yah hyung will understand me someday when you already have your girlfriend. ( smiles )

Suddenly Junho thinks about Soeun.
Junho: why am I thinking of her all of a sudden? ( Talking to himself )
He grabbed his phone to his pocket and looked for soeun’s contact. He pressed it as if he likes to talk with soeun. But instead of pressing the call button he pressed the home button and locked his phone and put it back to his pocket.

 

 AFTER FEW HOURS. AFTER SCHOOL ARRIVED AT THEIR DORM AND FIXED THEiR THINGS.

Raina: oh Manager unnie. Do we still have schedules for today?
Manager: hmmm.. I guess you guys are all free for today. Let’s just wait up for the schedule for tomorrow.
Nana: Yes! I have the whole day to take some beauty rest.
 

AFTER THE CONFIRMATION ABOUT AFTER SCHOOL’S SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY UEE IMMIDIATELY TEXTED CHANSUNG.

Uee: annyeong.. I’m free for the whole day. I wanted to see you. Can we meet?
Chansung: I’m afraid I still have some duties here in the studio but I’ll be free later 3 in the afternoon.
Uee: alright then. I’ll see you at the front of the chu café. I’ll fetch you there. Is that ok with you?
Chansung: ne. I’m excited to see you Yoo Jin aa..
Uee: so am I? I’ll see you later ok? Take care.

  --

Raina: oh producer moon. What made you come here?
Joowon: I came to see you guys. And also uee ssi.
Eyoung: if I know you’re only here for uee unnie not for everyone. ( laughs )
Joowon:oh did I made it too much obvious? (smiles)
Jooyeon: anyway she’s at her room. she’ll go outside later on just wait her here.
Joowon: alright. ( saw raina with her bag ) where are you going raina ssi?
Raina: oh we don’t have any schedules for the rest of the day so I’m going home to visit my parents. (got her things and wave for a goodbye to her girls and also to Joowon.)

After a couple of hours The members went inside their room and take for a rest. Uee didn’t go out to her room so Joowon decided to come in to her room. when he noticed that Uee is sleeping he picked up her phone and browse the messages. He saw chansung and uee’s sweet conversation which made him very angry. He calmly put the phone down and left the room.

Meanwhile at the SBS Station.
Junho: why do you look so happy today?
Chansung: because I’m going to meet her later.
Junho: tsh.. I can’t believe that because of love someone will be look like crazy.
Chansung: what do you mean?
Junho: don’t you think you don’t look like crazy with that? smiling by yourself and what’s great is there’s nothing even funny.
Chansung: tssss.. you’re the only one who’s thinking that way hyung. Anyway I’ll go now. I don’t want her to wait for me.
Junho; arraseo. Watch your steps you might fall.

As Junho is making his way to the staircase..
Soeun: oh.. Junho ssi.
Junho: Ms. Kim. Annyeonghaeseyo.. ( bows )
Soeun: what the? Why are you suddenly being so respectful?
Junho:Isn’t it Ms. Kim is the daughter of my boss so I should do this right?
Soeun: is that so?
Junho: ne.
Soeun: but junho ssi made a really big favor for me so you don’t have to do that anymore.
Junho: ani.. Ms kim..
Soeun: isn’t it I’m the daughter of your boss? So you have to follow on what I said. Right?
Junho: ( smiles ) right.
Soeun: ( holds junho’s shoulder ) don’t feel uncomfortable. Araseeo?
Junho: a—a – rasseo.
 

Meanwhile at the pledis company..

Joowon: I need to talk to everyone whose going to be involved for the second promotions.
President: what? Second promotions? Isn’t it too early for that?
Joowon: too early? I don’t think so.
President: but producer moon..
Joowon: if you’re not willing to do it. I’ll negotiate with the other company for this. I’m going to pay the expensive producer,composer,choreographer or whoever we need for this.
President: no please don’t do tat Mr. Moon.  We’ll be happy to talk this with you.
Joowon: alright. Set a meeting later 3 in the afternoon.
President: 3 in the afternoon?
Joowon: ne.

--

PledisStaff1: annyeonghaeseyo manager. We need the whole member later at 3pm for some meeting.
Manager: Meeting? I thought the girls are free for the rest of the day. No one informed me about this.
Staff: I know. But it was a surprise meeting. it was already announced by the president.
Manager: is that so? Alright then.

Meanwhile at AS Dorm..
Kahi: Yah yorobeun. I received a message from the manager. She needs all of us later at the company.
Nana: what? I thought we’re free for the whole day.
Kahi: mola. She said it’s very urgent.
Eyoung: then what are we going to do there?
Kahi: I also don’t know. Let’s just go there.

Because of what kahi have said. Uee texted chansung that she’ll be a bit late. Raina whose being on a hurry from her house to the company saw chansung at the café chu. But she didn’t made a big deal of it anymore.

@PLEDISCOMPANY

President: it’s good to see all of you here. Let’s start the meeting.
Uee: Meeting?
President: ne. Producer Moon here is going to produce again for the second promotions.
Nana: what? Can’t we just do it for tomorrow? I thought we’re free for the rest of the day.
JungAh: isn’t it too early for us to promote again? We just finished promoting in Japan and made some guestings here in korea and now we’ll do a promotions again?
Joowon: don’t worry ladies. I’ll make sure that you’re schedule won’t be so hectic. We’ll still give you some time to sleep and rest well.

Uee: I thought we’re just here to talk. I can’t believe we’re having a meeting.
Joowon: I’m sorry for not informing you ahead.
 

Uee secretly texting chansung that she’ll not going to come because of the meeting but it happened that Joowon saw her.
 

Joowon: anyway please surrender all your cellphone to your manager.
Managers confiscating the members phones.
Uee: what?
Joowon: I know that it’ll be very hard for you. But I want everyone to focus on the promotions.
Jooyeon: we can still focus to our promotion with our phones isn’t it?
President: well I guess Producer Moon is right. We will be very strict from now. don’t worry you can still call your families but not using your phones.
Nana: but until when are you going to have our phone back?
Joowon: we’ll give It to you at the end of the promotions.
Lizzy: tssh.. that’s so unfair.
joowon: come on ladies. It’ll be very hard for now

After having some conversation and business with the afterschool..

Joowon: the composer is now at the music room. you should go there and meet her now.
uee: now?
Kahi: aren’t you being too fast mr. moon?
joowon: I think it will be very effective if you guys will be familiar for the music from starting today.
President: Don’t worry ladies. Mr. Moon is not in a hurry. It’s just that he wants everything to be ok. You wouldn’t like it if the promotions wouldn’t end so well right?
Raina: ne. I guess we have no choice but to follow our agency’s instructions.