the first seen

The staff's lover

After school will make a performance on a tv show. They will perform BANG on the show. While in the performance after school performed good as of they were professionals. After the performance UEE take off at the dressing room and took a visit on the fans who watched them lately. She heard some side comments like..
“why can’t uee unnie just take a diet. Her belly fats was the center of attraction lately”
“uee noona’s belly was really distracting me.”
As UEE heard the fans comment as she made a move she heard another comment saying..
“why did pledis let debut a pig”
“yea i never thought animals can make it through the kpop industry”
UEE walk out and came back to the dressing room. She saw the other members and asked..
UEE: am i fat?
Kahi: You’ll be hurt when you heard an answer from us.
Lizzy: yea that’s right you should go on a diet.
Raina: Unnie I think I should have some belly fats like that so whenever I’ll sing a high song I have some reserved air on my tummy.
After hearing the afterschool’s comments UEE walked out in the dressing room.
Raina: Yaaah! Unnie we’re just joking!
Kahi: haha. Let her go I think she’ll need some time to think if she’ll go on a diet
Raina,kahi,Lizzy: HahAHHA
E-young: you guys are so mean! (laughing)
While walking UEE is looking for some place quiet. She found the rooftop where the air is fresh, there’s no noise there and you can think and speak to yourself calmly. Without on herself she go passed by the grails.
UEE: if i will jump here and i’d die people will felt guilty for they’re bad mouth even kahi unnie, raina and Lizzy.
As she will let go to the grills. Someone whose shoulder are broad, stands more or less 5’12 ft and has a handsome face of course came into the scene..
Chansung: what are you doing?
UEE: (shocked) who are you?
Chansung: I’m a staff here but it’s my break this time, I went here for a nap. Whatever you’re planning don’t do it.
UEE: why? You’re not someone I knew why should I listen to you.
Chansung: I don’t know what is the reason behind of what you are planning now. But to tell you honestly you’re still starting in this industry and you still have way too long to go for your career.
UEE: so whats the point? Just go back to you’re work and don’t tell anyone that you saw me here.
Chansung: you still have a lot of work to do come on now grab my hand.
UEE: i don’t want!
Chansung: what about those people you inspired to be in this industry? If they knew that you died they may commit suicide too.
UEE: right (in her mind)
Chansung: and besides those people who supported your albums, those who people who bought that for how much? It’s too expensive. They bought that just to show support to you guys.
UEE: am i fat?
Chansung: What?
UEE: am i fat?
Chansung: What?
UEE: I am asking you if I’m fat!??! (Shouted)
Chansung: yah you don’t have to shout at me. 
UEE: answer it.
Chansung: You’re not fat, you’re CHUBBY.
UEE: shut up!
Chansung: what I just told you the truth. Come on grab my hand.
UEE grabs his hand and chansung came too close and lift UEE from the hand grills and put her on the balcony of the rooftop
UEE: thankyou.
Chansung is leaving at this scene.
UEE: yaa may i know your name?
chansung: go back to where you are before. I will continue my nap. 
UEE: oh ok. (leaving)
While UEE is on her way to open the door and go down on the stairs
Chansung: hwang.. (shouted)
UEE: ah?
Chansung: hwang chansung is my name.!
UEE pretends she didn’t heard anything while going down on the stairs smiling. As she ho back to the dressing room.
E-young: Unnie are you ok? Don’t mind the unnies they’e just joking.
Raina: are you mad at me? I’m just joking I am really fine with my flat tummies. XD
E-young: stop it unnie
Kahi: what’s with the face?
UEE: what?
Kahi: are you secretly inlove?
UEE: what?of course
Kahi,Lizzy,Raina,Eyoung: ah? (shocked)
UEE: NOT
Kahi,Lizzy,Raina,Eyoung: Wooosh (relief)
Kahi: yaa don’t forget who you are in this industry. LOL
As the after school pack they’re things and ready to go into the car heading to the road
Nana: aaah! Our things were too heavy lets asked for some help.
Kahi: ok i’ll ask for help.
Kahi: ahjussi can you help us bring this to our car?
Wooyoung: ah sure Agassi.
As wooyoung enetered the room he saw a lot of stuffs which he cannot carry alone by himself.
Wooyoung:wait for a while Agassi i’ll just call for help.
Wooyoung asked for help among the staff on the studio. Chansung and junho who were responsible forcleaning the studio was interrupted by wooyoung.
Chansung: Hyung! Waeyo?
Wooyoung: can you help me?
Chansung: what help?
Wooyoung: just come with me.
Chansung: ok ok. You don’t have to drag me like this.
As chansung and wooyoung entered the room. UEE saw chansung and smiled at him. Chansung avoid UEE’s smile and looked at the stuffs
Wooyoung: here help me bring this stuffs on their car
Chansung and wooyoung carry some of after schools stuffs and put it in the car.
Kahi: thank you ahjussi here take this.
Wooyoung took the money that kahi gave but chansung just bowed his head and leave. 
Wooyoung: kamsamnida Agassi i’ll just hand this to him. HAVE A SAFE TRiP
As chansung goes back to the building UEE’s eye is following him as soon as he gets inside the building.