The real break up and Mr. Kim Minjun

The staff's lover

Chansung wake up because of the noise came from the door and he was shock to see that uee was there standing in the door starring at him with her tears falling when he looked left he was also surprised to see that hara was there beside him.

Chansung: yoo jin aah.
Uee: (running away)
Chansung: ( holds uee’s arms) wait let me explain!
Uee: explain? Explain what!??! ( crying  and letting go herself )
Chansung:I’ll explain everything!
Hara: what’s wrong? Oh uee ssi you’re here. What are you doing here? Chansung aa what are you doing to her.
Chansung: yoo jin aa please?!
Hara: what’s happening here? (pretending )
Uee: (calmly let go of chansung hands on her) what’s happening? Are you asking me? Listen to me. I am in a relationship with him for a long time. ( holding her tears back ) and what would you think I feel if I saw this!? ( went outside the house )
Hara: what?
Chansung: ( held her arms ) yoo jinaa! I was drunk! Cant you see the bottles in my house!
Uee: Shut up!!!! Don’t you remember what have you done to me when you were drunk before. You might did that to her too. Or worst..!
 

Uee let go of her arm and ran to the elevator. Chansung was about to follow her when hara is holding him back. Chansung let go of hara’s hands and didn’t reached the elevator he took the stairs to follow uee. Uee already went inside the cab when chansung reached the ground floor. He ran after the taxi where uee is riding. Uee can see her in the mirror of the taxi but she didn’t mind him she just closed her eyes instead and cried softly. Chansung still tried hard and because he can’t hold his breath anymore he was stabbed. after realizing that he couldn’t reach uee anymore. He stood up and went back to the house the people passing by was looking at him because he only wears boxer shorts..

@the dorm uee made sure that the girls won’t notice that she cried. But when she went inside the other girls are not there except of lizzy.
 

Lizzy: unnie. Why are you here? I mean why did you came home so early?
Uee: where’s the other girls?
Lizzy: oh they went all to the spa to relax because I loose the game I’ll be the one to inform them if the company needs us. Unnie you look so lame.
Uee: ( cant hold her tears anymore and dragged lizzy to the room and cried hard )
 

it happened that Kahi forgot something and went back to the dorm. She was about to call lizzy when she heard someone crying and she holds the doorknob to open it but it was closed. She realized it was uee and she heard uee and lizzy’s conversation. She got the key and was about to open the door when the main door opened and surprised her. She immediately went to the door and put thekey to her bag.
 

jungAh: unnie what did you forgot? We’re all waiting for you.
Kahi: cant you see I’m already at  the door. Let’s go now.

Joowon went to the dorm and he heard the uee is crying. He knocked at the door and lizzy opened it.

Joowon: what’s wrong? Why is she crying?
Lizzy: mr moon..
Uee: lizzy ssi can you leave us?
Lizzy: ne.

Joowon: wae what’s wrong?
Uee: I want to go home take me to my house.
Joowon: arasseo, if you don’t want to tell me. It’s okay.
 

Joowon opened the door for uee..

Uee: you’re not going to drive?
Joowon: no. I have my body guards today to drive for me.
Uee: but why?
Joowon: well.. I came from a meeting lately and it was far from here so I asked someone to drive for me so I can took a nap.

When they reached uee’s house uee saw chansung was there and when she went outside the car chansung ran to her and the guards immediately stopped him but chansung is still trying..

Chansung: please let’s talk!

Without looking back uee went inside to their house and left chansung alone. Chansung waited for uee for hours until the sky becomes dark…

Joowon: how are you feeling.
Uee: I’m feeling good now.
Joowon: if you still need to take a rest for tomorrow I will allow you.
Uee: ne kamsamnida.
Joowon: it’s a bit late I’m going now
Uee: ne. please have a safe trip.
Joowon: ne.
Uee: joowon ssi..
Joowon: ne?
Uee: you will help me learn to love you right?
Joowon: of course. ( smiles )
Uee: please do it immediately. I want to forget someone right now.
Joowon: ne I will.

Because of what he heard he gave a kiss to uee and uee just closed her eyes. Chansung from the outside of the saw can see the shadow of the two kissing and he knows that it was uee’s room.

Chansung: it looks like there’s nothing I can do anymore..

He left uee’s house crying. He for a bus to come but it seems like there’s no bus coming. So he decided to ride a cab. While seating on the cab he noticed that there is something bumping to his and when he took it. It was a brief case. When he reached his apartment he took the briefcase with him unconsciously.

Hara: yah where have you been? I’ve been waiting for you for so long.
Chansung: Goo Hara please. Can you please leave for now?
Hara: wae?
Chansung: I want to be alone. Jaebal do this as a favor. I’ll promise I’ll talk to you if I’m ready.
Hara: araseo I’ll wait for that..

Hara left chansung’s house because she cant take to see chansung like that.

MEANWHILE..

Client1: so how is everything?
Atty.Minjun: I think we’re going to win this case. I have all the evidences in my briefcase.
Client: thankyou so much Mr. Kim Min Jun. I’ll see you tomorrow.
Minjun: Arasseo..
 

when Minjun was about to leave he noticed that his briefcase was missing. He suddenly thought that he took a taxi earlier. But he couldn’t remember  the taxi’s plate number..