Years passed..

The staff's lover

Years passed by and there is this man wearing a business suit, having a clean and neat look. looking in the window in his office..

Chansung’s P.O.V

Years passed by and I finished my studies here in America. I’ve already decided, I have no plans in going back to Korea since I don’t have any reasons to go back there.  I don’t even contact my friends there anymore and I am now used to the life I have here in America. I am now working at Mr. kim Minjun’s company here.

Someone opened the door and it was chansung’s secretary..

Secretary: Mr. Hwang, Mr. kim came to see you.
Chansung: ne. please let him in.
 

Minjun went inside and hug chansung..
 

Chansung: didn’t I already told you to come inside as long as you want. You don’t need to ask permission to my secretary anymore or knock in the door.
Minjun: I know but we’re here in the company. We’re not brothers here we’re workmates.
Chansung: is that so?
Minjun: yes. You do the same thing anyway when you wanted to come inside my office.
Chansung: because you’re the boss. Anyway what made you come here?
Minjun: well I came here to say that.. I’m going to marry bekah and I wanted you to be my bestman.
 

Chansung’s P.O.V

What? Is he serious? Wow.. anyway I have nothing against that and I’m happy for him. I still remember when he first met bekah he couldn’t speak clearly and you can see to him that he really likes bekah.. maybe because kim minjun ssi is a fan of after school… after school..? yeah.. after school..

After bekah graduated from after school she met chansung in a one subject which made them really close and which also made her close to Minjun. They dated for so long and now they decided to get married.
 

Minjun: hey are you alright?
Chansung: yes I am. Congratulations. (hugs minjun)
Minjun: ne. anyway prepare your documents I’m going to book a flight.
Chansung: a flight? Why?
Minjun: well Bekah wanted to get married in Korea so we’re going there as soon as possible to fix everything.
Chansung: is that so?
Minjun: yes and it’s been a long time since I came back there. I also miss my hometown. I’m going to call you for informations ok?
Chansung: ne ne. please have a goodnight,

Chansung’s P.O.V
going back to korea? So there’s a higher posiblity that I’ll meet her because she’s bekah’s friend. I don’t want to do this but Minjun is a friend of mine and also I owe him a lot and I couldn’t say no. I wonder how she is now.. I don’t really look for updates of her in the internet because I might get hurt for what I will knew.

 

Chansung was so nervous about what will happened. But since he has no choice but to come with minjun and be with him on his wedding he decided to come with them in south korea.

MEANWHiLE..

Lizzy: yah! Take a look at this.
the girls went all to lizzy with a question on their face reading an email from lizzy’s inbox. The girls are very excited as they knew that bekah is going to get married.
Kahi: I cant believe this, she even came first?
Jungah: omonaaa our bekah grew up already.
Nana: do you have any idea how does her husband look like?
Lizzy: I have no idea but the last time she told me she said her boyfriend  is a lawyer.
Raina: wow bekah unnie knows what kind of man she’ll marry.
Lizzy: omonaa I envy her a lot. I also wanted to get marry now.
Kahi: ( hit lizzy ) you’re too young for that. why don’t you focus first on your career than that.
Lizzy: aiiish unnie it hurts! What’s wrong with that anyway? Bekah unnie is just 4 to 5 years older than me.
Uee: so when is she going back here?
Lizzy: she said she’ll be here by next week to prepare for everything..

Uee went to her room and look to her window.

Uee’s P.O.V

Wow time really passes by. It’s been years anyway and one of my friends will get married and he still hasn’t comeback. I wonder how he is now. is he thinking of me as I think of him all the time? Is he eating well? Is he doing well? Does he also miss me the way I miss him? Does he wanted to kiss and hug me the way I wanted to do with him? Or does he even thinking of marrying me?.... (tears falls)

Lizzy went inside to uee’s room..

Lizzy: yah unnie kwenchana?
Uee: ne? (wipes her tears) yes I’m ok don’t worry.
Lizzy: why are you crying?
Uee: I’m not crying. I’m just too sleepy.
Lizzy: you’re thinking of him aren’t you?
Uee:yah what are you saying. I’ve already erased him in my life.
Lizzy: really? So does that mean I can marry chansung oppa? Well chansung oppa studied abroad right? Maybe he’s very rich right now.
Uee: (hits lizzy) yah what are you saying right now?
Lizzy: yah unnie it hurts! See you’re getting mad. You still love him and hoping to see him one day. Tsssh.
Uee: aish! You’re so annoying! I’m going to sleep now. go outside.!
Lizzy: alright I will I will. If I find Chansung oppa I wouldn’t tell you.
Uee: aish! (hit lizzy with a pillow ) I knew it you like him even before.!
Lizzy: yah unnie that’s two in a row! (Grabs uee’s hand and the two wrestle each other.)
 

And when the two got tired.
 

Uee: (catching her breath..) yah lizzy aah do you think he misses me?
Lizzy: I don’t think so unnie.
Uee: yah why are you being like that?
Lizzy: why would he miss you when you’re the one who threw him away and there are too many pretty girls in America. He might already found new one.
Uee: well somehow you’re right.