Hara and Joowon's plan

The staff's lover

after school finished their business at pledis and they’ll do the same thing the next day.

Joowon: good job ladies.
Raina: are we done mr. moon?
Joowon: ne.
Uee: can we have our phones back?
Joowon: I’m sorry but we talked about this right?
Nana: but what if we have to make a call?
Joowon: don’t worry ladies your manager won’t go far away from you and you have to do the schedules together no individual schedules for this promotions.
Uee: what? We still need our phones.
Joowon: uee ssi don’t worry we already talked to the families of everyone about this. anyway I’ll go first now. please have safe way to your dorm.

Joowon parked his car away from company this afternoon and he notice a car from behind his car but he didn’t mind. When he was about to enter the car hara suddenly grabbed his arm.

Joowon: omo!
Hara: yah! It’s me!
Joowon: Goo Hara? What are you doing here? You scared me. Why do you have to grab me like that?
Hara: is this your car?
Joowon: yes.
Hara: did you made me come here on purpose lately?
Joowon: what? I just saw that staff at the café chu waiting for someone and I thought it was you.
Hara: really? How can you see him if your car is in here? Meaning you took the road from the other side and that wouldn’t pass café chu.
Joowon: yah.. are you saying that..
Hara: you planned all this?
Joowon: planned?
Hara: for uee right?
Joowon: what are you saying?
Hara: are you going to admit it or what?
Joowon: yes I planned all of it! Everything! When I found out that uee is in a relationship with that guy I really wanted to kill him.
Hara: what? When did you found out?! Why didn’t you told me then?
Joowon: I found out at the resort during the SBS program.
Hara: what!? So you’re the one who made that to his face???! ( slaps joowon )
Joowon: ne! I will do everything to have uee!
 

After school and their manager made their way to the car park. When uee asked her manager if she could go t o the café chu for minute. Her manager allowed her because café chu is just near the company and it was owned by the company. She used the company’s back door so no one would see her. uee is few steps away from the café when joowon sight her from afar.
 

Joowon: did you just… ( saw uee )
Hara: what? I’ll also do everything for him!
Joowon: is that uee?
Hara: what? ( looks from behind ) where is she going?
Joowon: is she going to the café chu? So she thinks that chansung is still there?
Hara: but why did he took this way?
Joowon: so the guards from the company wouldn’t saw her.

Joowon was annoyed at uee. He called uee from afar and forgot that hara was there.
Joowon: Uee!
Hara: yah! What are you doing! ( silently )
Uee shocked but she still crossed the street. hara went inside her car and uee noticed her but she didn’t recognized her all she saw was the attractive pair earings.
Joowon: why are you still here?
Uee: I thought you already go home but it seems like you got some business here.
Joowon: that’s not it. (realized that hara was there) where are you going? ( stuttering )
Uee: I’m going to buy some pads at the grocery. Wae? Do you want it to buy for me.
Joowon: what!? Let’s go I’ll drive you home. I’ll just call your manager.
Uee: but wait. Are you going to leave your friend like that.
Joowon: don’t mind her.
Uee: but wae?
 

Joowon didn’t answered uee’s question and just hit the road to the dorm. Hara also made her way to chansung’s house. She entered the room and looked at chansung’s face.

Hara: so she’s the reason.. ( tears falling )

Hara grabbed her phone and made a phone call to joowon,

Uee: thank you for driving me home. I’ll go inside now.
Joowon: ne. (phone rings grabbed his phone and he saw it was hara he declined the call. ) please have a good night.
Uee: why didn’t you answered it.
Joowon: it was an offer from other companies and I’m not interested.
Uee: is that so. I’ll go inside now

Because joowon didn’t answered the call hara sent her a text message.

“if they couldn’t break up.. let’s make them break up. Do something for uee to come here tomorrow morning..”

Joowon smiled by himself and the only thing that he knows for uee to come to chansung’s house is to make the ladies’ schedule for tomorrow free.

THE NEXT MORNING..

Manager: ladies the head informed me that today’s schedule will be free.
Nana: is that true?
Raina: I don’t want to believe that anymore. That might change.
Uee: really? ( immediately runs to her room and fixed herself.)
JungAh: what’s wrong with her.
Uee: I’ll go now unnie. I’ll comeback later.
JungAh: but wait where are you going!?
Kahi: just let her. Anyway we don’t have schedules for today.

Uee took a cab and made her way to chansung’s house. Uee was very excited and can’t wait to see chansung. When she arrived to chansung’s house she made her way to the parking lot and just take the elevator there because people might notice her. While making her way to the elevator a luxury car attracted her eyes but she didn’t mind it at all she went to the elevator instead and pressed the 9th floor. When she reached chansung’s house she immediately pressed the password and ran to chansung’s room and something surprised her……