hide and seek?

The staff's lover

before entering to the restaurant chansung went first to the restroom . uee and lizzy reach the restaurant area but they didn’t saw chansung there.
Uee: yah did you saw him?
Lizzy: chakaman unnie. I’m also looking for him.
 

when chansung went outside the rest room he saw the reflection of the girl who called him lately. when he looked at her it was clear to him that it was lizzy but when the other girl turned her head looking for someone he saw that it was uee.
Lizzy: unnie it looks like he’s not here.
Uee: but we saw him lately he really went here. Lizzy ssi let’s try looking there.
Lizzy: yah unnie are we going to search the whole hotel  for chansung oppa. This is too big.
Uee: if we have to why not. I cant lose him again.
Lizzy: but unnie..
Uee: if you don’t want to go with me. I’ll  go by myself to search for him! (went to the next door leading to the outside of the hotel.)
Lizzy: Unnie!
 

uee doesn’t know where will her feet will lead her. All she know is she’s looking for chansung. She kept on looking for chansung with lizzy and without on her mind she suddenly crossed the road and unfortunately there is a car coming on the way.
 

Lizzy: unnie!? (closed his eyes and cover it with her hands.)

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP! The driver still managed to step on the brake but it was too late the car accidentally hit uee. Chansung from the inside of the hotel heard the car’s horn and at the same time a little of lizzy’s voice. He immediately ran outside and saw lizzy and the driver of the car waking up uee. He immediately came near and he saw a blood dropping from uee’s head. He immediately went to uee and carried her inside the car and asked the driver to drive to the nearest hospital.

Chansung: why did you let her cross the street?
Lizzy: did you really I think I let her? I didn’t even know that she’ll be crossing the street.this is all your fault.
Chansung: my fault?
Lizzy: ne. we’re looking for you I was calling you at the  lobby lately!
Chansung: yah let’s just stop this.

Meanwhile..
Bekah: where isLizzy and uee?
Kahi: did you guys tried to contact them?
Nana: chakaman I’ll make a call.
nana tried to call uee but uee’s phone was in her bag that kaeun brought.
kaeun: miane unnie I brought her bag accidentally because she’s not taking it a while ago.
Jungah: try to call lizzy then.
Raina: it’s ringing but they’re not answering.
Minjun: it’s okay. I’ll find some other time to meet them. It’s a really a pleasure to meet you ladies.

The two reached the hospital and uee was brought to the emergency room. the two couldn’t stay calm, they’re too worried for uee’s condition.
Doctor: are you her company?
Chansung: ne we are.
Doctor: you don’t need to worry no more. She’s okay now it’s good thing that the driver step on the brake earlier.
Chansung: oh thank God.
Doctor: but she still needs to stay on the hospital for future examination.
Chansung: ne thankyou.
Lizzy: ah (sat down) what a relieve!
Chansung: you wait here I’ll fix everything first.
Lizzy:  ne..

Few minutes later uee was transferred to a private room she’s still asleep and chansung is still on her side waiting for her to wake up.
Lizzy: oppa I’m very hungry..
Chansung: is that so?
Lizzy: of course I went here without a food on  my stomach because I thought bekah unnie will treat as a food.
Chansung: arasseo order everything you want then I’ll pay for it.
Lizzy: really? You will? Oppa I’m going to order a lot.
Chansung: sure as long as you can finish it all why not.
Lizzy: arasseo kamsamnida chansung oppa.

 Later on the food has delivered and uee hasn’t still woke up, the two enjoyed eating together and talking at the same time.
Lizzy: so chansung oppa what happened to you? why didn’t you comeback?
Chansung: because I was too busy.
Lizzy: tsssh too busy if you just knew how much uee unnie misses  you.
Chansung: yah are you really making me feel guilt.
Lizzy: ne. you have to be feel that., you just left without saying goodbye,
Chansung: ne ne I know I was wrong.
Lizzy: but oppa are you really rich right now?
Chansung: tssh what are you saying..
Lizzy: well this foods this room..
Chansung: let’s just say that it’s all because of hard work.
Lizzy: I’ve always working so hard and I couldn’t get this.
Chansung: ofcourse it takes time.

 

At the middle of their conversation. Uee moved a little bit which makes chansung to leave his food and went near to uee. Uee slowly opens her eyes and he can saw a blurry face of a guy she couldn’t determine who it is and when she started to blink as many times as she can. She already saw chansung clearly. She immediately went up enduring the pain she’s feeling and hug chansung as tight as she can. When she place her head on chansung’s shoulder she saw lizzy eating.

Uee: yah! ( talking without a sound.) what are you doing here?
Lizzy: I’m eating ( doing as the same thing what uee is doing. )
Uee: mwo? Get out.
Lizzy: shiro I’m still eating.
Uee: ah really this girl. Go out.
Lizzy: andwe. ( continues to eat. )
Chansung: yah are you going to hug me for the whole time. I find it hard to breathe.
Uee: ah miane.. (releases chansung)
Chansung: (touch uee’s face) how are you feeling?
Uee: (starting to cry.)
Chansung: yah stop crying.
Uee: yah Lizzy yah! Go out we’re going to talk!
Lizzy: shiro unnie. Cant you see im eating??
Uee: then eat outside.
Lizzy: but unnie..
Chansung: yah lizzy yah I can hear your phone earlier I think someone is calling you. don’t you want to take a look at it?
Uee: lizzy yah that might be the unnies they might be worried about us.
Lizzy: so you two are really going to make me leave the room? arasseo I will I’ll give you 30 minutes to talk then I’ll comeback for this foods again.