very mad Joowon

The staff's lover

 Raina: unnie. Ottoke he looks really hurt.

Kahi: I really wanted to help him but I’m afraid joowon might misunderstand us.
Raina: unnie let’s just go back to the dressing room and try to call Mr. Moon so he’ll stop this.
Kahi: ye that’s right. Let’s go.
Raina: but what about that guy? Are we going to leave him hurt like that? we can’t tell this to uee unnie. She’ll be very worried.
Kahi: ani. Let’s go back there and when we call him let’s go back and pick chansung.
Raina: arasseo..

--

Chan: aren’t you still satisfied? My face is full of blood and bruise!
Joowon: I won’t be satisfied! If this makes you ugly she won’t like you anymore.
Chan: do you think she only loves me because I’m really handsome?
Joowon: (annoyed at chansung so he started to punch again even if he’s tired.)

Suddenly joowon phone rings..

Chan: yah pick it up! Pali! My face hurts too much.
Joowon: yoboseo?
Kahi (on the line): where are you? The food that you gave is not enough you should have bought us more.
Joowon: oh you like it?
Kahi: ne. we liked It so much. Could you buy more for us?
Joowon: araseo. I’ll check out if the restaurant is still open. I’ll hang up now.
Chan: what now?
Joowon: I’m not yet done to you!

After joowon left kahi and raina made sure that the food that joowon brought is at the trashbin. Because no one wants to eat it. They decided to throw It away and when joowon finally arrived.

Joowon: here it is.
Nana: the what?
Joowon: didn’t you asked for more?
Eyoung: huh?
Joowon: the food?
Kahi: (suddenly popped out) oh raina here it is.
Jooyeon: yah you guys ate all of the food that joowon gave?
Raina: wae? It was too delicious.
Joowon: I can’t believe you guys eat a lot.
Nana: only those two producer moon.
Jooeyeon: yah I was planning to save those food for tomorrow because I’m on a diet I can’t eat it today.
Jungah: yah raina where is our drinks?
Raina: oh. Ahh…
Uee: yah! How could you bought us food but didn’t bought us drink?
Joowon: miane it’s because kahi noona just asked for the food.
Jooyeon: Mr Moon that should be automatically part of the gift. (laughs)
Kahi: miane we also drink up the drinks that raina bought. (laughs)
Nana: ah really how could this two.. how could you eat without thinking of us?
Lizzy: you guys are so noisy I’m taking a nap.
kahi: yah miane we are really hungry you’ve been here for a long time and you didn’t even took a glance at the food so we took it.
 

Meanwhile chansung really can’t stood up so he tried to open his phone and gave a call to Junho.
chansung: hyung..
Junho: chansungaa odiga?
Chansung: hyung can you go here at the garden right now?
Junho: yah is there something wrong? Your voice sounds weird.
chansung: hyung just please come.
junho: arseo araseo. I’ll be there..

Junho finnaly came at the garden and shocked to see chansung laying and looks hurt.

Junho: yah what happened to you?
Chan: I’m sorry hyung for not listening to you. It was a trap.
Junho: I told you so. Come on now. just tell me the whole story after we arrive at the room.
Chan: ne. I am really sorry hyung.
 

While on their way to their room. Junho and chansung was saw by the Head staff.

HS: yah what happened to him? Yah hwang chansung don’t you know that I was looking for you for a long time.
chan: miane sir. I was wrong.
HS: what happened to you? Look what happened you deserve it since you left during working hours!
junho: yah how could you say those words! Can’t you see that he looks hurt!
HS: yah how could you scream at me.!!! From now on you guys are fired! You never learned to respect your sunbae!
SoEun: no you’re fired.
HS: what? Who are you?
Soeun: no one knows me but I’m the ceo’s daughter. KiM SOEUN. How could you say those words to your workers? Can’t you see they’re hurt? You should been worried like a older brother to them! But look at you.
HS: miane Ms. Kim I was just really mad because this guy left during working hours.
Soeun: and so? Is he the only staff here? We hire more than enough staffs here to make the work lesser and just because of one staff you’ll be like that? I don’t want this to happened again.

Soeun went to chansung’s other arms and help junho to support him until they reach their room. After making chansung lying to his bed..

Soeun: hey I’m sorry for what did the head staff treated you guys. (while making her way outside the room)
Junho: ani it’s our fault. Anyway thank you so much for saving us. I really can’t loose my job.
Soeun: why would I let you loose your job. For so much help I receive from you? (smiles)
Junho: (laughs)
Soeun: anyway what happened to him? He looks badly hurt.
Junho: I really don’t know what happened. Should I fetch you to the elevator?
Soeun: araseo.

While standing at the elevator the elevator finally opened and surprisingly soeun’s fiancé was there.

Soeun’s fiancé: why are you here? I went up to your room and your not there.
Junho: ( holds soeun’s waste ) would you please excuse us?
Soeun: I told you we’re already over. I’ll just see you around. (went to the elevator and press the close button)

While junho and soeun is in the elevator they laugh and when they notice that junho is still holding her waist they immediately step aside and they become awkward and when they finally reached soeun’s floor.

Soeun: thank you.
Junho: ne. I’ll just see you around ok?
Soeun: ne. gumawo.
Junho: ne.
Soeun: ( stops the elevator that is closing )
Junho: wae?
Soeun: take care and good night
Junho: ne you too..
 

The two still looks at each other and when a stranger went inside the elevator.
Stranger: are you going down?
Junho: oh ne ne.
Stranger: (pressed the close button)

Soeun still stands in the front of the elevator and wait to see a last glance to Junho.
 

Meanwhile when the after school went back to their dorm Raina and Kahi sneak out and check out for chansung and discovered that chansung wasn’t there.

Raina: omo unnie where is he?
Kahi: I don’t know. I’m afraid the guards took him away.
Raina: ottoke. Uee unnie will be very worried if she knew this.
Kahi: don’t worry she wouldn’t know. Anyway I can sense that he’s in the right hands. Should we go now
Raina: araseo. 

----

Junho: why did I freeze like that. why does it seems like I still wanted to look at her more..
chan: yah hyung what are you saying? Make it louder.
Junho: oh.. I’m asking you what really happened.
chan: tss. Don’t worry about me. Maybe I can’t stand up today but who knows tomorrow?
Junho: aish! This man is annoying.

@AS dressing room.

Nana: where did you two went?
Raina: we just want a fresh air.
Eyoung: what? Isn’t it that is uee unnie’s excuse. (laughs)
Lizzy: yah unnie make your own excuse. Do not rely on uee unnie.
Uee: shut up. You guys. I really want a fresh air. ( laughs )
Lizzy: fresh air. Tsh!
Uee: what!?
Kahi: yah we’re not lying. We went for a walk so raina’s cheeks will get thin.
Raina: yah!
Jooyeon: wae? Did unnie made raina’s cheeks walk? (laugh)
Raina: yah why putting the tease on me?!


meanwhile at soeun’s room.. she still can’t forget what happened lately.. she talks to herself why facing the mirror.
Soeun: yah what’s wrong with you? Can’t you feel that his hand is on your waist? And the show is over my fiancé is no longer in front of us. Yah! Wae?