It's not her. It's YOU!

The staff's lover

*6am in the morning and UEE is still asleep, chansung woke up and prepared for school. As he is going to leave the house he leave a note on his alarm clock beside his bed and give UEE a kiss in the forehead.
-JYP UNIVERSITY-
Victoria: goodmorning chansung shi! Did you study
Nichkhun: he can finish the test without studyng.
Victoria: really?
Nichkhun: stop admiring him.
Victoria:why? 
Chansung: because he is getting jealous and mad. Look at his ears it’s getting red.
Victoria: Oh really? Let me see nichkhun shi
Nichkhun: no no! Its not
(the two were chasing)
Chansung: (laughs)
*When the exams were done everyone is heading back home. 
*8am in the morning UEE finally woke up. She noticed the note that chansung left. “UEE shi take your breakfast outside I don’t have stocks on my cabinets right now. Goodmorning --<3 Chansung”
UEE: oh I almost forgot he has classes for today. Should I fetch him? No he might hate it.

*UEE went to the market and bought some ingridients for the food. She knew that chansung is going home 12nn. time passed by and UEE didn’t left the house. She is still waiting for chansung to comeback. 
*12nn!
Chansung: (Opens the door) aahh what a tiring day!
UEE: hows your exam?
Chansung: (shocked) oh! You’re still here?
UEE: ne I don’t have schedule for today. I want to spend the rest of the day with you.
Chansung: oh really? What are you cooking. It smells good. Did you bought all the ingridients?
UEE: of course lets eat lunch together.
Chansung: don’t do that again next time. It’ll be dangerous for you to go outside.
UEE: I wear those stuffs you gave me.
Chansung: even though. Just listen to me ok?
UEE: arasseo. ( smiles )
*Chansung went to his room to change his clothes he was surprised to see that his room was very neat. After fixing hiself he went to the kitchen and gave UEE a back hug. UEE was shock but she smiles.

UEE: yaaa what are you doing
Chansung: ths just a revenge because you didn’t let me go last night.
UEE: what?
Chansung: You didn’t let me go while you are asleep.
UEE: we sleep together?
Chansung: ne why?
UEE: nothing i thought you slept at the couch because when I was asking you before to sleep in my bed you rejected me.
Chansung: It wasn’t a reject you just ask me to lay you should ask me a direct question on that day.
UEE: direct question? Arrasseo! Hwang Chansung do you Love me? With all your heart? (grabs the knife and face it to chansung)
Chansung: HWANG CHANSUNG LOVES YOU WiTH ALL HiS HEART!
*the two enjoyed the meal together, after eating lunch UEE sat down on the couch. While chansung is washing the dishes. UEE saw an old album she got it and browse at it.

UEE: who is this?
Chansung: ( seat besides UEE and cuddled her) they’re my parents. 
UEE: oh where are they?
Chansung: they died when I was 6. They got involved into an crime. Even though it’s so hard to accept yea they were the criminals and found guilty.
UEE: oooh.. my chansung shii.. (pecks chansung)

*as UEE put the album back a picture of someone drops. It’s the picture of chansung and hara before hara debut.

UEE: hara? Did you had a relationship with her?
Chansung:(put his head down)
UEE: last night it wasn’t me. It was her right?
Chansung: miane..
UEE: stop using to cover all those pain you cannot go through with it! I’m leaving
*while uee was packing her stuffs chansung thought of a sudden. 
Chansung: (it’s not hara it was her and if it was hara I should reject her kiss that time. But I didn’t and I was able to focus on my studies last night.)
UEE: (leaving)
Chansung: (grabs her hand) It was you who made me feel this way! I was thinking of you all the time before I review for my exams! 
UEE: (cries)
Chansung: please don’t do this. Uee shi saranghe. Ive never been happy like this after years passed by.
UEE: im not her.
Chansung: yes youre not youre UEE. (Chansung rip the picture of hara and threw it)
UEE: (still crying)

*Chansung kissed UEE passionately he didn’t let UEE go he drags UEE again for the second time in his bed and for the second time that uEE is lifting chansung’s shirt.

UEE’s phone: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing, Kahi on the line: Uee shi where are you?
Chansung: not again. 
UEE: (grabs the phone from her pocket while she is on top of chansung) ah Unnie!?
Kahi: what time are you going home?
UEE: unnie it’s still 2pm why do you want me to come home?
Kahi: I just want to tell you that we have a schedule tomorrow I’ll message you the place.
UEE: arrasseo
UEE: why are they always like that. (looked at chansung)
Chansung:( asleep)
UEE: (puts the blanket on both of them and goes to an afternoon sleep with chansung)