Wooyoung IU and cheundung

The staff's lover

 

Meanwhile at the head quarters of Mr. Jang’s bodyguard’s agency.

Cheundung: Annyeonghaesaeyo. This is Mr. Park reporting..
Head: Mr. Park?
Cheundung: ne. I failed to go to work for several days because of I’m sick.
Head: oh Mr. Park.. I think we don’t need you anymore for the job. There is someone who got your position and he is already with Mr. Jang right now.
Cheundung: what? How could that be? I didn’t sent someone.
Head: I don’t know he just popped out in front of me. I’m sorry Mr. Park but If you still want to work in this agency I can assign you to someone.
Cheundung: can I just think of that for a while? I’m afraid I’m not confident if it’s not Mr. Jang. (bows then left the headquarters)

Meanwhile at the resort..

IU: ( sighs ) he must be really mad.. he’s so ugly when he’s angry.
SUDDENLY PHONE RINGS..
IU: yoboseo?
Cheundung (on the line): yah where are you?
IU: omo oppa.
Cheundung: I haven’t seen you for days…
IU: ah oppa don’t worry about me. I’m in a good hand. How are you feeling right now?
Cheundung: I’m fine now. where are you? Let’s eat lunch together..
IU: ani I’m not hungry. Araseo? Bye bye..

 

@cheundung’s side..

Cheundung: yah yah! ( off his phone to his ears ) how could she hang up like that? anyway.. should I try calling mr. jang??
 

@theresort..

Wooyoung: yoboseo?
Cheundung: Yoboseo.. Mr. Jang?
Wooyoung: ne. who’s this?
Cheundung: Mr. Jang it’s me. Mr. Park remember? Your bodyguard before?
wooyoung: oh mr. park how have you been? I heard you catch a cold lately?
Cheundung: ah ne. I did.. I’m alright now Mr. Jang anyway do you need anything?
Wooyoung: anything? Don’t worry about me. Your agency sent someone to substitute you.
cheundung: how is he? Is he good?
Wooyoung: ne. somehow.
Cheundung: should I come there for a visit Mr. Jang?
Wooyoung: I’m at the resort right now. I’m afraid it will be too far if you come.
Cheundung: I’ll still come Mr. Jang..
Wooyoung: are you sure?
Cheundung: ne. should I meet you at your office?
Wooyoung: ne ne.. araseo I’m hanging up..

 

Meanwhile.@SBS backstage..
Chan: hyung how are you and soeun ssi?
Junho: I already said yes.
Chan: said yes?
Junho: I’ll be her boyfriend whenever her fiancé will come.
Chan: really? I never thought you’ll say yes.
Junho: I never thought of it too, but she looks so desperate not to get married that early.
Chan: what if someday she really fall for you. Hyung what will you do?
Junho: fall for me? (laughs) are you joking? Could you stop teasing?
Chan: am I teasing? I’m just asking..

 

While the show is on process. joowon decided to see the after school members and bought them some dinner but on his way to the dressing room he saw uee went somewhere so he followed her. Uee was looking for chansung so she checked out every room and finally he saw chansung at the backstage with junho only..

Uee: (backhugs chansung) yah..
Junho: oh you’re here.
Uee: annyeong (bows)
chan: yah what are you doing here? What if someone sees you here?
Uee: why are you so nervous? No one followed me. I told them that I’ll use the restroom.
Chan: use the restroom? Don’t you have restroom on your dressing room?
Uee: we do have but nana Is using it. She’s changing her clothes. Yah when it’s our turn to perform. Just put your eyes on me. No one else araseo?
Chan: even if you don’t said that I will only put my eyes on you. You don’t have to remind me.
Junho: it’s still good that she reminds you.. you might captured by hara’s prettiness..
Uee: yah!
Junho: ani I’m only joking.
Chan: (laughs) I think you should go back now. they might be looking for you.
Uee: araseo. Give me some good luck kiss.
Chan: hyung can you turn around?

 

Junho turned around and chansung kissed uee passionately. After that uee went back to the dressing room without knowing that joowon followed her. Joowon now knew everything about uee and chansung.

Joowon: (laughs) so that’s why he is too much confident whenever he’s front of me. This wouldn’t last..

It’s already in the evening and the shows starts the artists have prepared for their performances.

Meanwhile at cheundung’s side. He already arrived at the resort in the evening.

Cheundung: oh there are too much people here. How am I supposed to enter?

Cheundung was pushed by many fans but later on finally reached the entrance and he went to wooyoung’s office and knocks to his door.

Wooyoung: ne come in.
Cheundung: anyeonghaesaeyo. (bows to wooyoung)
Wooyoung: oh Mr. Park it’s you. It’s been a while.
Cheundung: ne Mr. Jang miane I didn’t brought anything for you.
Wooyoung: no it’s okay. Have a seat.
Cheundung: (sits at the couch)
Wooyoung: anyway why did you visit?
Cheundung: Mr. Jang.. with all your respect. I still wanted to work for you.
Wooyoung: work for me? ( suddenly thinks about IU )
Cheundung: ne. if you could just let me.
Wooyoung: wae did your agency fired you and you can’t find another client?
Cheundung: that’s not it Mr. Jang I’m the one who reject their offer. I’m not confident working with other. Maybe because I already worked for you for a long time.

 

Wooyoung doesn’t want to reject cheundung but he knew that Iu is only cheundung’s substitute. If he accept cheundung he’ll loose IU.
Wooyoung: you know mr. park (suddenly someone went inside the office ) oh Mr. Lee. (stands up) this is Mr. Park he’s my old bodyguard. Mr. park this is Mr. Lee he’s my new body guard.
IU: what Mr. Park?
Cheundung: (stands up) don’t you know how to knock first on your boss’ door before entering.. (looks back)
IU: (shocked)
Cheundung: yah! (went near IU and holds her arm )
Wooyoung: Mr. Park what are you doing?
Cheundung: don’t worry Mr. Jang I know her.. I mean him. His a friend of mine.
Wooyoung: really? He looks hurt why do you have to hold him like that?
Cheundung: ani his fine. (drags iu outside the resort)
Wooyoung: yah!

 

Wooyoung tried to follow iu and cheundung but his secretary interrupts her because he have to sign some papers..

Cheundung: yah how could you do this?
IU: oppa how did you know I was here?
Cheundung: I don’t know that you’re here. But I thought you’re here because the SBS company has a big event here.
IU: oppa miane.. I just did this because I don’t want you to loose your job.
Cheundung: what?
IU: oppa I talked to the head of your agency if you can take for a leave because you’re sick but they didn’t let you and the head even said that they will put you into another client if you didn’t make it.
Cheundung: aiish iu aaa why did you have to do that? don’t you know what trouble will you make If they’ll knew that you’re a girl?
IU: oppa I’m really sorry. I will quit now if you want to.
Cheundung: araseo make sure you will quit after this week.
IU: ne oppa. But oppa are you really fine now?
Cheundung: I am don’t worry.

 

After signing the papers wooyoung run and find cheundung and iu. He found them near the elevator and going near but..

Cheundung: you should quit now.
IU: ne I will I will. This guy tsh..

After hearing what cheundung have said. Wooyoung stop from walking and it feels like his world stops for a while. He went into his office and opens his mini cabinet and got the lollipop that iu gave.

Wooyoung: if you’ll leave this room will be so quiet. I’ll be very bored and.. (while starring at the lollipop and he suddenly remembers the vase and smiles.)