the mad junho + the mad wooyoung

The staff's lover

 

Meanwhile at after school’s room.

Nana: oh raina unnie the someone pressed the doorbell.
Raina: araseo I’ll get it.

 

Raina opened the door and saw Joowon and Uee.
Raina: unnie and producer moon.
Nana: what?
Joowon: I bought some delicious breakfast for you guys.

 

When joowon and uee came in.
Eyoung: unnie why are you in your pajamas?
Nana: by any chance unnie did you slept at Joowon’s room?
Uee: what did you just said? I’ll never do that!
Joowon: why are you so angry with that.
Kahi: yah stop teasing your unnie right now. if you guys continue doing  that she’ll never sleep with us again. (laughs)
Uee: yah unnie why are you saying those words?
Joowon: come on I just find it cute.
Jungah: how could you sleep in other’s room without bringing clothes. ( laughs ) go on now. take a bath and fix yourself.
Uee: ne unnie.

 

After a hard work of the staffs. They took a break. Chanseong went near to junho and hand him a drink.
Chan: yah hyung are you still thinking about the kiss?
Junho: don’t make me think of that. I’m starting to forget it.
Chan: why are you so affected? You almost cried lately.
Junho: almost cried? I really cried! I reserved this kiss for my one and only true love. The girl that I’ll marry someday.
Chan: hyung who knows? Maybe you’ll marry soeun ssi someday.
Junho: marry her? Tssh. I’ll wish that wouldn’t happened.
Chan: why what’s wrong with her? She’s pretty, she’s y, she’s smart.
Junho: do you think I just look at woman’s face? Besides I never knew her at all. We’re not even friends.
Chan: oh aren’t you?
Junho: we just know each other. That’s it.
Chan: ( laughs ) she’s too confident to kiss you like that.

Meanwhile while in the middle of conversation Soeun just popped up,
Soeun: annyeong!?
Chan: oh soeun ssi. Aah hyung I have to go to somewhere. I’ll just see you later. ( taps junho’s back )
Junho: yah what’s the big idea?
Soeun: ahjussi miane for what I did lately. it’s just because I’m in trouble and that guy left me no choice.
Junho: tss. (drinks his water)
soeun: but can you please pretend as my boyfriend whenever he’s around?
Junho: and why would I do that?!
Soeun: ah ahjussi jebal.. I don’t know anyone who can do this favor to me.
Junho: so you’ll gonna put me in your trouble?
Soeun: ah ahjussi.
Junho: andwe. Go away.
Soeun: yah ahjussi do you know how it feels to get married with someone you do not love?
Junho: (looks at soeun’s sincerely)
Soeun: (starting to cry) I don’t want to marry him because he’ll ruin my dream. I’m starting to pursue my dream and then he’ll came and his parents wants us to get married. Do you even know how this life !??
Junho: yah stop crying. Why don’t you just tell him that you still want to work after you guys get married.
Soeun: of course I told him that but I he wants me to stay at the house. Tssh I didn’t study for several years just for me to stay at the house.
Junho: tss what a tough girl.
Soeun: araseo if you don’t really want to help me. It’s okay.
Junho: ( looks at soeun and he didn’t know what happened and ) araseo. I’ll help you.
Soeun: shinja? You will?!
Junho: ne I will! (scratches his head )
Soeun: thank you so much!! (hugsJunho)
Junho: (shocked)
Soeun: thank you so much ahjussi. I really owe you a lot!!

While chansung is walking away far from junho and soeun. Hara surprisingly popped out!
Chan: omo! Aissh you scared me!
Hara: wae?
Chan: wae? Why are you heading to my way?
Hara: I really wanted to see you today.
Chan: why what do you want?
Hara: later the event will happened. Can you watch me perform? I never saw you watched me even If you work as a staff at SBS. You always go away whenever kara will perform.
Chan: araseo. But I’m not sure if I can. I have some business to do.
Hara: (holds chansung’s arm) yah jebaal!
Chan: could you let go of my arms? And besides there will be lots of people who’ll watch for you.
Hara: yah. We will going to sing 3 songs later. I’ll be very tired later but I’m afraid I’ll be very tired. So when I see you I’ll be energized.
Chan: how could you say such words? Even science can’t explain that.
Hara:I’m still expecting you.
Manager: hara ssi let’s go now. people might notice you. Let go of his arm right now.
Hara: ne. I’ll still expect you! Chansungie stand right there I’ll only look at you later. araseo?

 

Chansung didn’t gave a word and the manager holds hara’s fist and drags her to the practice room.
 

Suzy: oh oppa.
Chan: suzy what are you doing here?
Suzy: I came to bring something for mr. lee
Chan: what’s that?
Suzy: it’s a secret. Anyway have you noticed him?
Chan: I didn’t see him
suzy: araseo I’ll just check him out at Mr. Jang’s office.
Chan: yah suzy aah aren’t you going to marry Wooyoung soon? How could you be attracted to another guy?
Suzy: mola. I haven’t talk about this to my parents. But since the wedding is still in a process. i decided to go and see Mr. Lee.
Chan: tssh
Suzy: you still understand me right oppa?
Chan: ne. but don’t let IU.. I mean mr. lee get in trouble.
Suzy: ne I won’t. I’ll go now. I’ll see you around araseo?

Suzy finally arrived at wooyoung’s office.

IU: oh mr. jang has your meeting finished?
Suzy: ani.
IU: (shocked) oh Ms. Bae it’s you.
Suzy: ne.
IU: mr. jang is still on his meeting. do you want me to excuse him?
Suzy: ani. We both know who’s the reason why did I came here right?
IU: ms. Bae..
Suzy: ( going near to iu ) mr. lee I know it’s hard to believe that I was attracted to you
IU: Ms bae. ( walking backwards )

 

While in the middle of conversation suzy is going near to iu and iu is moving backwards to avoid suzy because she knows what is suzzy is planning.
IU: ms. Bae aren’t you too near?
Suzy: ani I don’t think so.

While stepping backwards iu accidentally stabbed the vase that’s in front of wooyoung’s desk.
IU: omo..
Suzy: (goes down and tried to pick up the broken vase.)
IU: Ms. Bae don’t touch it. You might get hurt. Please let me.
Suzy: (suzy got a small wound while getting the broken vase ) don’t worry.
IU: omo Ms. Bae..
Suzy: this is just a little wound.
IU: ani. Ah shinja this is all my fault.
Suzy: (laughs)
IU: why are you laughing?
Suzy: you’re really cute when you’re worried.
IU: tssh. Come here let me fix that ( holding suzy’s hands )

 

While iu is cleaning suzy’s wound with her handkerchief wooyoung suddenly came in..

Wooyoung: yah you two..
IU: Mr. Jang miane it’s my fault don’t be mad at her.
Suzy: ani it’s my fault!
Wooyoung: why are you here? Aren’t you ashamed at yourself? After you cheat in front of me you’re still here?
Suzy: wae? Who said that I came here for you? I came here for mr. lee!
Wooyoung: (got angry) is that so? (laughs) are you really that desperate? This man doesn’t have any interests in you and you keep pushing yourself towards to him?
Suzy: what did you just said?
Wooyoung: just because he is holding your hands it doesn’t mean that she likes you.
Suzy: (starting to cry ) why you!?
IU: Ms. Bae…
Suzy: just remember this day maybe he doesn’t like me this day but who know what would he feels tomorrow.
Wooyoung: ne I will remember this day!
IU: Mr. Jang!
Suzy: don’t let her pay for the vase. I’ll pay it. It was my fault I’ll go now. ( leaves )
IU: Ms. Bae.. ( tries to followed suzy )
Wooyoung: yah where are you going? Are you going to follow her? Tssh this body guard you’re the only body guard who do whatever he wants.
IU: Mr. Jang with all of your respect. You shouldn’t do that to Ms. Bae do you think it’s her fault to fall in love in me?

Iu feels sorry for what have wooyoung said to iu. Because she’s also a girl she knows how it feels to be humiliated in front of the man that she really likes.

IU: why are you so affected? You shouldn’t be that mad at her.
Wooyoung: why are you suddenly defending her? Don’t tell me you like her?
IU: that’s not it. It’s just that I feel sorry for her.
Wooyoung: ah shinjaaa. Could you please stay outside? I wanted to think.

After IU went outside.wooyoung stated to realize something..

Wooyoung:he’s right why am I so affected lately. this vase is not so important to me. Did I got mad because they hold hands? Why did I got mad to suzy and not to Mr. Lee? Am I getting attracted to Mr. Lee? NO NO NO!!!!!!