Jang woo young and iu's moment

The staff's lover

 

AFTER HAVING A COFFEE WITH YUBIN CHANSUNG WENT TO HIS WORK PLACE AND SAW JUNHO THERE.
CHAN: yah hyung i saw your friend lately. you should forgive her. she's really sorry
JUNHO: i already did,. we're ok now. don't worry.
CHAN: really? how come you guys been friends and you don't know that she's the daughter of the CEO?
JUNHO: it's because she didn't told me about it. will you please just stop asking? let's just go to work.
CHAN: araseo hyung.
 
@WOOYOUNG'S OFFICE. 
WOOYOUNG: yah mr. lee let's go let's have something to eat. i'll treat you.
IU: treat me? wae?
WOOYOUNG: just don't ask araseo? ( holds iu's hand and drag her outside the office.)
AS SOON AS TWO ARRIVED THE RESTAURANT AT THE RESORT.
IU: seriously mr. jang your resort is really big. you even have your own restaurant in it.
WOOYOUNG: ofcourse ( getting food and place it on iu's plate ) here it more.
IU: ah kamsamnida Mr. Jang
WOOYOUNG: yah after we eat i'll tour you here in the resort for free.
IU: for free?
WOOYOUNG: ne. you're lucky because the president of the company is the one who's going to take you in a tour
IU: kamsamnida again mr. jang.
WOOYOUNG: you know what? i feel so comfortable having you by my side and i really don't know why,
IU: ( still eating )
WOOYOING: ah maybe because i don't have any sibling. anyway can you be my dongsaeng?
IU: dongsaeng?
WOOYOUNG: ne. call me hyung from now on.
IU: hyung? ( laughs ) honestly if the headbodyguard will hear me calling you hyung he'll scold me.
WOOYOUNG: tssh then call me. Mr. jang in front of them. ( laughs )
IU: araseo since they're not here hyung. ( laughs ) here ( made a samgyeupsal ) aaah
WOOYOUNG: aaaa ( ate the samgyeupsal and smile at IU)
 
AFTER HAVING THE MEAL WOOYOUNG TAKE IU AND THEY RODE THE BICYCLE TOGETHER.
WOOYOUNG: oooh you're good at riding this. aren't you?
IU: of course when i was 6 i used to ride this without the supporters. 
WOOYOUNG: tssh. why are you so boastful today huh?
IU: i'm not being boastful i'm just saying the thruth. let's go hyung.
WOOYOUNG: yah dongsaeng are you enjoying it?
IU: ( looks at wooyoung backwards ) ne ! ( and didn't noticed the road and fall from the bicycle )
WOOYOUNG: yah! ( worried and moved away from the bike and runs to iu )
IU: aaah.
WOOYOUNG: yah kwenchana?
IU: ne. ne. 
WOOYOUNG: ( helps iu to stand up ) araseo let's stop riding this, do you play golf?
IU: i never played that.
WOOYOUNG: i'll teach you. let's go.
IU: what about the bicycles..
WOOYOUNG: just leave them there. the staff will fix those. 
 
AT THE GOLF COURSE.. 
WOOYOUNG: alright stand like this and bend your knees like this and  take a look for a good shot. 
IU: like this?
WOOYOUNG: andwe. like this.
IU: i am doing like that.
WOOYOUNG: you're not getting it ( helping iu for the right position and lost his senses and hugs iu from theback
IU: yah hyung why are you hugging me all of a sudden?
WOOYOUNG: oh ani ani. it's because your tummy is not in a good position.
IU: the tummy should be in the position too?
WOOYOUNG: ne. 
IU: i never thought that playing golf was this hard.
WOOYOUNG: tssh it's not that really hard. 
 
AFTER THEY PLAYED GOLF..
WOOYOUNG: yah come with me. i'll show you my favorite place here in the resort.
IU: oh really? how was it?
WOOYOUNG: you'll see if you come with me.
IU: araseo lets go. ( smiles )
WOOYOUNG: do you have to smile like that all the time?
IU: wae what's wrong witth smiling? many noonas ask me for my number after they saw my smile.
 
FINALLY IU AND WOOYOUNG ARRIVED THE PLACE THAT WOOYOUNG WAS REFFERING TO. THE PLACE IS LIKE A MOUNTAIN TOP HAS TREES, FLOWERS AND FRESH AIR. 
AND OF COURSE THE SIGHT WAS REALLY GOOD. IF YOU WERE THERE YOU'LL SEE HOW BEAUTIFUL THE WHOLE RESORT IS.
IU: oh you're right this is such a beautiful place,
WOOYOUNG: ( looks at iu and reffering to her ) ne very beautiful.
IU: now I can see how big your resort is. haven't you lost your way here hyung?
WOOYOUNG: andwe. how can i lost in such a beautiful place. ( went at iu's back and hug her from the back)
IU: yah hyung what are you doing?
WOOYOUNG: don't move!
IU: waeyo? ( worried and somehow she knows to herself that she likes what is wooyoung doing)
WOOYOUNG: Mr. Lee can you stay by my side always when I need you?
IU: ( about to holds wooyoung's hands in her front ) ne
SUDDENLY PHONE RINGS AND WOOYOUNG ANSWERED IT..
WOOYOUNG: i think we should go back.
IU: ah araseo.
WOOYOUNG: let's go ( cuddled IU)