Jyp university

The staff's lover

The day after that day.. (tomorrow)LOL
Professor Park: I’m sorry if i failed to meet you last Friday. I had an urgent meeting.
Taecyeon: Sir I just saw you at Afterschool’s album signing.
Students: (laughs)*
Professor park: I went there after my meeting.
Suzy: but I saw you there 7am in the morning when I was on my way here.
Professor Park: Arraseo I’ll admit I’m a fan of AFTERSCHOOL!!!(dances to after school’s bang)
Nichkhun: Sir can we just continue our class now.
Professor park: Ah yea yea. But before we start our class. I want you all to meet our new student from China welcome her warmly ViCTORiA SONG.
Victoria: Annyeonghasaeyo I’m Victoria song from China. Please take care of me.
Nichkhun: (stand up and stares at victora)
Professor park: arraseo Victoria shi you may take your seat.
Victoria took the seat beside nichkhun’s place. No no not because she likes nichkhun but she likes to know the guy next to nichkhun’s seat.
Nichkhun: Annyeong i am nichkhun.
Victoria: annyeong nice to know you.
After the class..
Victoria: Ahjussi.
Chansung: ah? Waeyo? Is there anything i can do to help you?
Victoria: ne can you help me go to the library?
Chansung: sure lets go.
Nichkhun saw Victoria and Chansung
Nichkhun: Heeeeeeeeeeeeey!! Chansung shii.. hahahaha
Chansung: what is so funny?
Nichkhun: stop seducing her she’s mine.(whispers)
Chansung: ah Victoria shi here we are
Victoria: Oh kamsamnida
Nichkhun: oh Victoria shi you speak fluently in Korean.
Victoria: ne I studied before I came here
Nichkhun: oh so hows china? My grand mother is from china.
Victoria: really? It’s still good and nice.
As soon as Victoria finds the books she needs.
Nichkhun: you read a lot don’t you?
Victoria: Ne i do. This was my hobby because i find it fun to do.
Nichkhun: do you speak English
Chansung: ya hyung stop that you know i am not good in English
Victoria: (giggles) that’s funny.
Nichkhun: don’t mind him. Lets talk in English
Victoria: Ok!
Nichkhun: Do you have a boyfriend?
Victoria: I do not have but I if ever I will. I want it to be him. (looks at chansung)
Nichkhun: Eh!? That guy is weird he dosen’t have anything special. 
Victoria: you’re so mean (taps at nichkhun’s arm)
Chansung: what are you guys talking about? Lets go to the room we still have class at 12nn
taecyeon: nichkhun shi can I have a copy of the lecture lately?
Nichkhun: I don’t have it. I didn’t copied.
Chansung: here you can take mine. But give it back to me later
Victoria: Ooh? You’re so industrious.
Nichkhun looked at chansung and to Victoria who is blushing and admiring chansung 
Nichkhun exhales and went to his seat,
MEANWHILE..
Kahi: uee where are you?
uee: im here at the house why?
kahi: when are you going home. Here at the dorm?
uee: i’ll be hitting the road later.
kahi:ok i’ll fetch you.
Uee packed her things and said goodbye to her grandpa and mom. She goes near to the door to change her shoes and suddenly she saw chansung’s shoes. She secretly hides it on his bag and leave. As soon as she is on her way to the dorm..
UEE: i should have asked his number at the first place.
kahi: what?
UEE: nothing..
kahi: ya uee aah listen to me if you are admiring the guy do not let yourself fall. Please remember your pride the guys should be the one who should get the number. Arraseo?
UEE: arraseo unnie.
kahi: who is he?
UEE: ani its not what you think it should be my grandpa’s number.
kahi: arraseo. Im convince since i saw him lately.
After school’s manager: girls you’ll have a guesting tomorrow on starking.
Uee was excited since it is on SBS where chansung is working as a staff. She took some beauty rest for tomorrow.
*chansung made his way through the studio from his school and he saw wooyoung and junho.
Chansung: you look so happy today. Anything special?
Junho: the afterschool noonas are going here again we requested on the studio director to make us his assistant for the after school.
Wooyoung: ne i admire kahi noona so much!
Chansung: hyung! She is a years older with you
wooyoung: so? Thats not it. We were really made for each other.

*because he knew after school will be the guest for the show he asked the studio manager if he could just help the other staffs on the other studio and the manager let chansung to do so.
*after the guesting UEE sneak on the dressing room look over around looking for chansung. She can’t find chansung and she remembered that chansung’s break is one hour after. She asked the members that she will not ride on the way home. She waited on the rooftop for 2hours waiting for chansung. As she opened the door the door opened and it was chansung.
Chansung: what are you doing here?
UEE: you you.. you were not on the studio lately. Why? (talking with her head down.)
Chansung: I was assigned in different studio. Why?
UEE: you worked a lot you forgot your break time.
Chansung: no every Wednesday 5pm is my break time.
UEE: oh really? Anyway here. (gives the shoes)
Chansung: (gets the shoes) kamsamnida. You know why Im here right.?
UEE: ne you’ll take a nap.
Chansung: so you may leave if you don’t have any business with me anymore.
* UEE leaves.
Chansung: (Exhales)
UEE: (on her way down to the stairs) what after what happened thats it? Thats it? After he enjoys kissing with me.
is he playing with me? I am not a toy,

*everytime after school is guesting on SBS chansung was not on the studio where they were assigned. Uee already knows whats happening. She even knew that chansung is avoiding her,
Kahi: where is the ahjussi that has this talent?
wooyoung: he’s not here every morning. He’s at school,
UEE: he’s studying?
junho: ne. He’s on his 2nd yr in college. 
Wooyoung: I think JYP university is very strict when it becomes to grades,
Junho: ne i agree
Kahi: he passed the entrance exam there? He must be intelligent.
wooyoung: ne he is that’s why he is not paying for the fee every semester.

*after AS schedule 
Lizzy: Unnie! Are you not coming with us?
UEE: no I have some business to be settle.
Lizzy:ok take care,

*UEE went to jyp university wearing a face mask and a shades. The guard stop her and she shows her face so withouth hesitation the security guard let her to come inside. 
She went inside and look for chansung.
UEE: how am i supposed to see him here? This university is too big.
Professor park: (singing after school lyrics and heading to UEE’s way)
professor park: (drops his school record)
UEE: Ah! Ah ani ani he’ll know me if he heard my voice.

UEE got professor park’s record and saw chansung’s grades there.
UEE: his grades were high.
Victoria: Chansung shi!
UEE: turned his head back
Chansung: oh noona waeyo?
Victoria: are you free for today? Lets grab some lunch.
Chansung: I’m afraid I can’t go with you I have some responsibilities to take care of today.
Victoria: oh arraseo. Be safe.
Chansung: thanks but I think Nichkhun hyung can come with you.
Victoria: Oh arraseo i’ll ask him. Bye.

*while chansung is on his way UEE is following him wherever he goes and as soon as he reached his home UEE was there. UEE has nothing to do on chansung apartment but she is still standing in the front of the door.

*6pm
Chansung: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahh!?!
UEE: surprised tries to look at the window (worried)
Chansung: (opening the door, absorbing some fresh air.) aaaH! why are you doing this to me?! wae! You make me think of you all the time! I can't let you out of my mind. I can't study!
UEE: (whose hiding on the back door) I feel the same way too.. 
Chansung: UEE shi..
UEE: I don't know what you have done. you're just someone I knew for weeks and now I dont know whats happening. (tears fell down )
Chansung: (make a step to UEE touches her face, wiped her tears making his hand way through her chin, lifts UEE's chin and gives her a kiss.)
UEE: (closing her eyes and put her hands on chansung's chest)

*chansung continuously kissing UEE and currently dragging her inside the house. as soon as they have reach the bed. UEE ed chansung's polo..

Chansung: wait
uee: (stares)
Chansung: I almost forgot I still have to study.
uee: ah miane. atleast right now everything is clear between the two of us, I think it will be fine if you study now.
Chansung: (smiles and kissed uee at the forehear left the room so he can study. every little thing chansung is reviewing it comes to his mind and nothing bothered him, after he finished studying he went back to the room)

Chansung: UEE shi?
UEE: (sleeping)

*chansung put the blanket properly on the sleeping uee so she may sleep comfortably and when he is about to leave the room.

UEE: chansung shi.. saranghaeyo.. (Sleep talking)

*because of what he heard chansung made a decision that he will sleep beside UEE. he gave uee a kiss on the forehead 
Chansung: nado saranghaeyo