the annoying kiss

The staff's lover

 

AFTER GETTING THE STUFFS THAT THEY NEED. JOOWON,CHANSUNG,JUNHO,SOEUN AND YUBIN WENT TO THE GOLFING AREA TO START THEIR PHOTOSHOOT.

Nana: (saw yubin and company) omo they’re gonna be doing their business here?
RAINA: don’t worry. The course is big enough they’ll not going to interrupt us.
NANA: I won’t let them interrupt us.
KAHI: hara looks pretty I wonder why do that staff can’t go on a relationship with her.
UEE: ( stops hitting the ball after hearing what kahi have said.)
EYOUNG: yah unnie you can’t do that. you should do it properly. Why did you stop?
RAINA: aisshh this unnie.. are you planning to cheat?
UEE: anya I’ll do it now. ( hits the ball )
LIZZY: oh it went so far.
KAHI: this staff and hara should date.
NANA: ne. they should prove that when it comes to love nothing is impossible.
RAINA: omo look at this girl have you fell inlove?
LIZZY: unnies please stop looking forward into them.
KAHI: wae what’s wrong. Look at them when they’re together. They look so perfect.
UEE: ( uee finally speak because  she can’t take the words that’s coming out from kahi’s mouth) anya unnie. Lizzy is right. Did you see that girl over there?
KAHI: which one?
UEE: (points at yubin) she is that staff’s girl friend.
RAINA: really? How did you know?
UEE: yah didn’t I already introduce that girl to you? She’s my classmate at good university when I was in my high school.

MEANWHILE AT YUBIN AND COMPANY’S SIDE..

HARA: honestly I still don’t believe that you two are in a relationship.
JOOWON: (looks at them) yah how could you say so?
HARA: tssh chansung have already lied about that.
JOOWON: really?! ( getting mad because he still remembers the night when he saw chansung and uee)
CHANSUNG: yah what are you saying? ( while fixing the things )
SOEUN: so you two are dating?
YUBIN: of course we are.
SOEUN: how could you fall for just a staff? You look so pretty and lovely.
JUNHO: wae what’s wrong with that?
SOEUN: anyaa it’s because she looks good. She must marry like a lawyer,engineer or a CEO of some company.
JUNHO: tssh that doesn’t matter.
SOEUN: of course it matters. Even myself. I never dreamt of marryng a staff.
JUNHO: how could you say that? don’t you know that when you fall inlove there is no standards?
SOEUN: of course I know that. anyone can’t control their feelings when it comes to love but can’t you imagine yourself relying on your wife that you should be the one who should be your family should relying of? What would happened if someday your wife died? What will you feed your children, how will they continue their studies? How are you going to supply their needs?
JUNHO: (speechless and continue doing his work)
YUBIN: it doesn’t matter for me. All I know is I love him.
HARA: I still don’t believe you.
YUBIN: (getting pissed)

--

KAHI: I stilld don’t believe you. I think they’re just doing it so hara will avoid the staff.
NANA: anya they’re doing it to make hara jealous.
RAINA: (giggles and high five with nana)
UEE: what the? You have to believe me.

--

HARA: I know chansungiee it’s still me..
YUBIN: (grabs chansung’s collar and kissed him passionately)

--

KAHI AND COMPANY: (SHOCKED)
UEE: (drops her golf club and will walks toward to chansung and yubin)
Lizzy: (immediately grabs uee’s arms) unnie andwe..
UEE: (how could she?)
NANA: omo it looks like we’re wrong.
EYOUNG: yah unnies are we still gonna play for golf or what?
JUNGAH: let’s just watch some dramas later.

 

--

JOOWON&HARA: (SHOCKED)
CHAN: (closing his eyes)
YUBIN: I hope you’ll stop talking and if you want to we will do this in front of you as much as you want. I am just busy right now.
SOEUN: yah don’t cry. Come here we’ll fix your make up.
JOOWON: you’re asking for confirmation and here you are crying.
JUNHO: tssh this guy how could you be so mean?
JOOWON: I’m not being mean. It’s her who wants that to happened.

AFTER SOME HOUR THE AFTER SCHOOL MEMBERS DECIDED TO GO ON A SWIMMING.

UEE: you guys should go now. I’ll be talking with yubin first.
LIZZY: oh. I’ll go with uee unnie.
KAHI: seriously? You guys are going to reject swimming?
UEE: ne I will.
LIZZY: (nods)
RAINA: hacha unnie just let them. They want it that way they’re already ladies. They can handle themselves.
NANA: kahi unnie hop on!
KAHI: yah you two don’t make some nonsense ok?
LIZZY: yah unnie we’re already ladies. Pali hop on the car. Nana unnie is already calling you.

AFTER SEVERAL HOURS THE PHOTO SHOOT HAS ENDED.

JUNHO: Ms. Kim should we bring this to your car?
SOEUN: don’t mind it. My assistant is already on his way to pick this up.
YUBIN: thank you so much you really helped a lot.
SOEUN: na kamsamnida.
HARA: yah give me my necklace now!
JOOWON: araseo here it is! ( hands the necklace to hara )
HARA: ( immediately go to the cart and leave )
JOOWON: aisshh ( saw uee coming near ) oh. Uee.
UEE: oh god he hasn’t left.
JOOWON: why are you here?
UEE: (saw chansung but chansung didn’t notice her) I came here to see you.
LIZZY: (looks shocked at uee )
CHAN: (finally noticed uee)
UEE: (making chansung feel jealous) ooooh look at your sweat. You shouldn’t make yourself tired like that.
CHAN: what is she doing?
­­­YUBIN: ( saw uee ) they look so sweet.
LIZZY: what is she doing?!
CHAN: (ignores uee and joowon but he honestly felt jealous and hurt because of what he saw so he just pick up his things and leave)
YUBIN: soeunssi can you wait for me here? I’ll just go to the restroom.
UEE: ( while making some sweet conversation with joowon. Uee saw yubin heading to the restroom so she followed her,)
JOOWON: what did she ate today? It’s the first time she say something like that to me.
LIZZY: I don’t know.

@THE RESTROOM.

UEE: yah YUBIN!
YUBIN: yoo jin aa wae?
UEE: what wae? Why did you do that?
YUBIN: what?
UEE: why did you kissed him?
YUBIN: tssh are you being mad because of that?
UEE: If I kissed your boyfriend what would you feel?
YUBIN: kwenchana. As long as I saw my boyfriend’s follower in front of you. Did you think I did that on purpose?
UEE: but yubin you shouldn’t have kissed him like that.
YUBIN: is that what you think of me? Yah I’m already helping you out. I didn’t want that to happened but she left me no choice.
UEE: but you can kiss him on the cheek.
YUBIN: what the? What are we? KIDS? Yah why are you being so mad when you have joowon there? You two look so sweet lately.
UEE: I only make that just to feel chansung jealous because of what happened.
YUBIN: what? Why are you getting back on him? Is he the one who kissed me? Do you think he wants that to happened? Yah don’t you trust your man?
UEE: what? ( suddenly uee came back to her senses and realize how fool she is to think like that )
YUBIN: did you just saw chansung’s face lately? he’s already tired of the photo shoot and there you are flirting with someone else. Oh really he’s just really strong that he didn’t faint. Ooh really. How could you be so selfish! ( walks and leave the restroom )
UEE: (follows yubin) yubin miane,,,

--

YUBIN: soeun ssi let’s go.
LIZZY: yah unnie what happened?
JOOWON: kwenchana? ( holds uee’s arms)
UEE: don’t touch me!
LIZZY: why are you so mad?

 

--

JUNHO: yah chansungiie kwenchana?
CHAN: ne.
JUNHO: tssh come on don’t think of her too much. Maybe she just did that because lizzy was there.
CHAN: ye ye but the thing is., Lizzy also knew about us.
JUNHO: what? Then why did she did that?
CHAN: mola.

 

AFTER THAT CHANSUNG PHONE BEEPS AND RECEIVE A MESSAGE FROM UEE.
UEE: meet me at the garden later at 10pm.

@UEE AND LIZZY’S SIDE WHO ARE ON THEIR WAY TO THEIR ROOM,

LIZZY: 10pm? Isn’t that too late unnie?
UEE: this is the only time we can meet without anyone seeing us. Yubin unnie is right I should have trust him.
LIZZY: tssh unnie. You should grow up now. you’re too childish to be jealous to that and besides yubin unnie is your friend right?
UEE: ne. I know I was wrong.
LIZZY: did he replied?
UEE: he didn’t. maybe he’s mad,
LIZZY: what if he didn’t show up?
UEE: I know there will be possibilities that he’ll not show up. But I’ll still wait for him.