58

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

okay.. so first of all.. I edited chapter 57, I changed 2 years into 1 year and 2 months.. keke.. since I realize that 2 years is indeed so long.. haha.. wait, is there any difference? wahaha... I'm such a bad author.. sorry for my mistake:/

second, thank you for those who subscribed in my Lay fic!! I really appreciate it:D hihihihi.. I love you all for supporting me:) even my mom read it, haha. 

and third, sorry for not updating:( cause I'm doing lots of experiments in organic chemistry and I'm so tired. And please understand if I will be gone for days, cause my exam is next week!! I need to study hard for midterms! I'm sorry:(((

 

-----------------------------------

 

 

I stared at her from afar, making my insides melt. That’s really her right? Please.. let it be her.. please..

“uhmm.. Mr. Lu, the car is waiting for you to enter” Mr. Sung cleared his throat. I didn’t look at him but just stare at Hee Rin absentmindedly. Mr. Sung followed my gaze and I can see his lips curled into smile.

“oh… I see.. you spot a chick right there” He elbowed me while nodding to Hee Rin’s direction. This guy really knows how to tease. He’s actually my close friend since he is always beside me where ever I go.

“yah! Don’t forget that I’m your boss!” I hissed.

“oh.. yes, you’re my chick magnet boss” he gawked at me. I gave him my devilish glare and he gaped at me.

“but you see.. we need to go and besides, you need to rest for tomorrow’s meeting” he convinced. I know that I have my schedules tomorrow, but does it matter now? I don’t care about my schedules!! I just want to be with my wife!! I should go to her.

“hey, Sung Junoh! You go, I’ll stay” I hissed. He looked at me in horror, making me cringed my brows.

“don’t try stopping me, cause I won’t listen. Just. Go. Now” I said firmly.

I step my feet on the sidewalk, heading towards the busy road. My mind was fully occupied by Hee Rin, her hair was swaying with the wind and I can’t stop myself from smiling. I snap back in reality when Junoh pulled me back by my arm.

“yah!!” I shouted.

“can’t you see?! There’s a car that almost hit you!” he shouted back. I gaped at him and realize that I was just going to cross the busy road. Aish!!

“you were hypnotize by the beauty of that girl!” he grumbled and start pulling me inside the car. I fought back and cursed him. Then Hee Rin stood up and start walking away. I panicked, making Junoh watch me in surprise, even some of my bodyguards stare at me in awe. This is the first time they saw me panicking since I’m always relaxed doing my work.

“my wife is walking away! Yah Junoh! Get your hands off me! That’s an order!” I said, glaring at him.

“okay, geeze. You’re a maniac. Claiming that some random girl is your wife. Tsk.” He clicked his tongue and lets go of my wrist. I didn’t think twice but ran to follow my wife. I can’t lose her now, not again.

I was following her silently, I don’t even know why I can’t just approach her!!! I hate myself right now.

I was about to call her name when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter