decision making

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I have runny nose:( and I kept on sniffing while typing this chapter and looked like Im crying:D ahaha.

--------------------------------

 

LUHAN'S POV

I stayed on our hang out place until 8 pm..

the boys are so noisy that I can't even think..

Chanyeol and Baekhyun would jump on the couch while singing random songs..

Sehun and Kai were arguing because of billiards.. 

Lay was playing his guitar while Xiumin watched him while eating..

Kris, Suho and D.O were watching pirates of the carribean.. While Chen was just silent sitting in the corner.

 

"aiiissshhh!! so noisy!" I shouted.. but they just ignore me.. as if I didn't exist.

then Suho sat beside me and patted my shoulder..

"what's wrong Luhan?" he asked.

"what am I going to do?" I cried.

"gosh.. this is a big problem" he muttered. Though I didn't pointed out my problem. He always know what I am thinking. He has that motherly like power, If you get what I mean.?

" you know what Luhan.. think of it as a puzzle, don't waste your time trying to place people where they don't fit" he adviced.

 

"who do you love the most?" he asked.

"I'm confused.. Ji eun and I were together for 3 years.. While Hee Rin, we've just been together for almost a year" I said.

"look.. Don't base your love on how long you've been together.. Just listen to your heart.. Who's name does your heart shouts?" he asked..

I stared at him in awe as I felt my heart beating so fast..

"remember what Johnny Depp says? If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second" he smiled.

 

 

[A/N: here's the background music:D listen to this as you continue reading the next part..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5w_gcjM85bI]

 

YOUR POV

it was already 11 pm when I got home.

I opened the door quietly so that Luhan won't hear it.

I tiptoed as I was heading to my room..

I was about to open the door when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

I was shocked to care.. My body froze as my heart skipped a beat.

 

I can't turn around to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter