waking up

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi!! I just got home from the hospital:D And I think I'll update chapter 43, so here it is:D 

------------------------------------------------

 

YOUR POV

I wake up.. in a hospital bed, with IV's in my arms and tubes up in my nose. I panic, wondering what in God's name just happened.

I rip the IV's and tubes out, and attempt to walk out of the room but the nurse blocked my way. Difficult to walk, I grasp my aching side, which felt pain..

 

"you need to lie down miss" the nurse exclaimed, as I limped over "I need to call someone" my voice echoed through my head..

"I'll do that for you ma'am, your friends were outside" the nurse added.. m-my friends?...

"i-is eunjung there?" I asked as I winced in pain.

"do you mean.. the girl ma'am? yes she's here" 

the nurse lead me back to my bed and put the IV back.. I told her that I need to talk to Eunjung. She said that in a minute, my friends will come inside to visit me.. But I told her that I want Eunjung first.. 

 

as Eunjung walk inside the room.. She quickly ran towards me and hug me tight.. I winced in pain and she apologized..

I borrowed her phone and call my mom.. 

 

my mom was so worried that she started packing her things cause she's out of town.. She told me that she'll quickly go here as fast as she could, but I told her that I'm okay.. No need for her to worry.. She said sorry cause she can't take care of me, I just smiled..

"I miss you mom.." I mumbled, holding my tears back.

"I miss you more sweetie.. take care of yourself okay? call me if you need something. Sorry if your dad can't talk with you right now, he's in a meeting right now, but he's so worried sweetie.."

"I'm okay mom.. I'm just tired. don't worry.. just continue your work"

we said goodbye after excha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter