45

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LUHAN'S POV

i was thinking too much for the past minutes.. i hope everything will be alright.

i walk around the room again and again. my mind was filled with negative thoughts.. and i hate it. 

then my feet calls for some rest, so i sat on Hee Rin's bed.. then i felt something as i sat.. there's something below the bedsheet.

there was this single paper under the bedsheet.. and i know, it belongs to Hee Rin. 

it was a drawing actually.. a very calm view.. to tell you honestly, it's not that beautiful but when i studied it, the feelings makes my heart skipped a beat.

she draw a girl? cause it has long hair, so maybe it's a girl.. she was standing while facing the beautiful scenery, with the sun that were about to set over the beautiful sea.. when you look at this cute drawing, you can see that it has mixed emotions..

then at the back of the paper, there's a few words that were written.. it says "hello beautiful sun.. and sea.. can you take me somewhere else? somewhere beautiful" then my heart flinched. 

Hee Rin.. i don't know what you mean about this words, but i know there's something behind this.

 

i was about to hide the paper when the door creaked open.. it was Hee Rin, with a nurse assisting her.

she sat on the edge of the bed with her head down, she looks sad... the nurse closed the door as she get out..

"how are you feeling?" i asked Hee Rin as i sat on the chair infront of her.

"i don't know. how am i?" she asked as she look at me.

 

i almost forgot.. i told the doctor that don't let Hee Rin know her situation..

i know that it's kinda selfish, but i don't want Hee Rin to feel pressure.

 

"when can i go home?" she asked.

"soon Hee Rin.. soon" i muttered.. she just look down and sighed..

 

 

 

 

YOUR POV

i don't know why the doctors won't allow me to go home.. i just hate here..

i feel like i'm dying when i'm here..

and the doctor would ask me countless questions as if i'm a celebrity and he's a reporter..

 

when i walk inside the room, luhan seems shocked.. 

i sat on the edge of the bed while luhan sat on the chair infront of me..

he asked me if how am i feeling now.. i hate him.. he know's everything about my situation cause he talked to my doctor and he won't tell me.

then  i noticed a paper in luhan's hands.. it caught my eyes..

and wow.. it's my drawing!!

i quickly snatch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter