Surprise!

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It’s been a week since the wedding happened.
Today is Sunday and Luhan has nothing to do. His wife isn’t home today. She never told him where she’s going early in the morning but then again, he wouldn’t even care whatever she does. All he can think for today is... FREEDOM!

He roams around the house while humming a song. Actually, he still didn’t get the chance to see the whole place since he always locks himself in his room. And his wife is always around when weekdays and he’s avoiding her. It’s just that, he doesn’t want to see her face, he doesn’t want to hear her voice. He just wants to get away.

He stops at the glass door when something caught his eyes. There’s a beautiful garden, he never really noticed this place since today. The garden looks so peaceful and warm. He was about to go out and check it when his phone suddenly rang, it was Xiumin.
He was forcing Luhan to go to their hang out place today since Ji Eun was there. And it didn’t take him time to think, he just hangs up the phone and drove off.

 

"Yow yow yow~!" Xiumin greeted.

"Hyung, where's your wifey?" Chen asked.

"I don't know"

Actually, he was kind of worried. Where could his wife be? She didn’t even bother to say good bye. He admits that he doesn’t care about her, but of course she is still his wife and she is his responsibility.
A wide playful smile appeared on his face when the love of his life caught his eyes. Ji Eun was sitting on the couch while waving at him. He misses her. *She’s so lovely today* he thinks.

They sat on the couch while holding each other’s hand.. "How are you with your new life?" she asked.

"I'm okay. How about you?"

"I'm worried about you. Is she taking care of you?"

Let me just think, she cooks for him every morning with her deadly meals. It really that the taste of nasty food would linger on your tongue for at least two days. And his shirt was torn because of her careless hands whenever she tries to wash their clothes. Luhan would always tell her that they can just hire some maid or something to do those things but she didn't agree. She said that she will prove to everyone that she's a perfect wife. She's just too stubborn.

"Yeah. I guess so" Luhan sighed.

"Don't worry. I'm always here to take care of you"

----------------------------------

 

It was already 10:45 pm when Luhan gets home. The lights were off and he had to wonder if his wife isn’t home yet. He checks the whole house for any trace of her but failed. She’s not home yet.

Luhan decided to watch some movies since he can't sleep, and as he was munching some chips, the door creaked open. That's probably his wife, he thought.
He furrowed his brows and thought *Does she even know how humiliating it is to see a girl going home at this hour? Does she have a fling or something a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter