fight the strange feelings

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Luhan stared at the space for about a long time and his mind was blank. The kids were running everywhere yet he couldn’t hear any of their voices. His heart was beating slowly, which is a bit strange.

“Yeobo!!” He heard his wife’s barked and he spun around to see her running so beautiful towards him and he inwardly sigh. His heart was at ease right now and it’s like it was beating with perfect melody.

“I got a friend. Her name is Eunjung” She beamed and pushes the other girl in front of him. Luhan shyly bows and takes note that this Eunjung is kind of weird. She eyed him suspiciously with her eyes squint and her hands resting on her hips.

“So you’re Luhan. I always hear your name because of Hee Rin.” She nodded while scrutinizing Luhan. He shifted on his place and bit his lip. This is so awkward.

“Promise me you’ll never hurt my friend” She ordered and leaned to narrow her eyes at him. He heard Hee Rin giggled from behind and his heart softened for a moment before he gulps heavily and nodded nervously at Eunjung.

--------------

It was already dark when they decided to leave the orphanage. Hee Rin bade goodbye to the kids while Luhan started the car engine. He was massaging his temple when his phone suddenly rang. It was his mom.

"What’s the occasion?" Hee rin asked when she noticed that they were heading to the Lu’s residence.

"I don't know, mom just told me to come over with you"

When they reach the place, Hee Rin was greeted with a bear hug from Luhan’s mother and starts dragging her to the kitchen. Luhan rolled his eyes and snorted. His mom kind of have favoritism. She kind of changed when Luhan marries Hee Rin, she said she likes her and beside.. She doesn’t have daughter on her own so it is really normal for her to be excited whenever she sees Hee Rin.

"How’s Luhan?" Mrs. Lu asked while they were eating and Hee Rin smiled.

"oh.. He’s really kind." She said and nodded at Luhan..  He knew he’s not treating her nice since the day they started living with each other. But why is she telling the opposite anyways? Luhan thinks she’s just being like this since she wants to look nice in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter