where are you?

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hee Rin’s back hurts because of that cleaning whatsoever. She hates this school. She thought that she looks like a peace of trash and she can't walk and sway her arms properly. It was not easy for her to be punish just because she didn’t do anything wrong! That was the first ever time that she’s been punished to clean such a dirty place! Not to mention that she’s also been asked to clean ‘her’ vandalism in the bathroom. Perfect, right?

Just when she was stretching her back, someone calls her name..She looked around but there's no one there..

Maybe she’s just hallucinating eh?

She rolled her eyes and walk to the parking lot. When she spotted her car, she can’t help but to let a big sigh escaped . She’s just too tired and she wants to sit comfortably! And just when she was about to open the door, she cocked her head to the side her eyes widened in horror. *No WAY!!!* she thought. Her tires were all flat and this day is just so perfect! *are you kidding me?!!!! You going to make me walk all the way home when I’m effin tired?!!!!!!!!!!* She wailed and buries her face in her palms.

When she enters the house, she was greeted by the cold atmosphere lingering inside that she thought there's no one there but Luhan spoke.

"Where have you been?" He asks in a cold manner, he should’ve greet her with warm hug instead. Hee Rin would have been happy o hears him asking her like he's worried now, but the look on his face tells otherwise. 

"Sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter