The wedding

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"This is the day" Luhan sighed. He’s never been scared for something his whole life. This marriage tugs a part of his heart that he actually felt scared. He wanted to run away so badly. He knew he was stupid for letting this happen, but he has no choice... His parents wants this and they sure not want him to upset them by being a “run away” groom.

He was staring blankly at the fat wall, thinking on how to stop the world and run away from all of this if that is even possible. And maybe he was thinking of Ji eun, she might be crying by now, and he doesn't want to see her in that state. All he wanted to see is a smile from her face that would assure him everything will be alright.

He kind of felt tired. These past few days, the creepy girl won't stop and annoy the hell out of him. She's just too determined to make him fall for her, which is really impossible.

He sat on his bed when his phone beeped. When he reached for it, that creepy girl just sent him a message. He wonder how she got his number when he realized, she's kind of a stalker right?

"Hello, my Luhan! What are you doing right now? Are you excited about our wedding later? hehe.. I'm sorry if I can't see you today, well.. You know what they say how the bride needs to make his groom to miss her so much before their wedding? But don't worry okay? I will meet you later on our wedding so don't stress yourself about missing me too much. I love you, mwah!!!:* hehe"

 

"Oh!! Anyway, I look fabulous on my wedding dress, do you know that?!!" 

He scrunched his nose as he felt his blood boiling. He really hates it when someone jumped into conclusions and would thought that she's been loved by the person she's loving. He hates her for that!

It's actually quite interesting to have such girl to be head over heels about him. But he didn't know that she's this kind of feeler and annoying.

She really thought he would like her huh? Well then, that's too impossible. He thought.

 

 

Luhan found himself standing in front of the altar, feeling uneasy. He was sweating profusely and was gulping nervously. He couldn’t imagine that this is actually happening to him.

For a second, he considered running away and to just disappear before everyone’s eyes, but he just couldn’t.

And then there goes the “creepy girl” walking on the aisle wearing a really dashing wedding dress. Full of diamonds that Luhan thought she's a disco ball or something.
He always wonder when he was still a kid how it felt like to stand in front of the altar, and watch your bride walk down the aisle. But now that he’s finally experiencing it, he doesn't think it's enjoyable to watch such bride. He just wanted to get away from here.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter