punishment

I love you, why can't you love me back? [editing]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hee Rin locked herselfself in her room as soon as she gets home..

She doesn’t want to see Luhan for now.. Cause she knew that he'll just scold her or something because of what happened earlier.. That is what he is good at, to blame her something that she really didn't do. Hee Rin was just accused by who knows who and Luhan won't even dare try to ask her what really happened and he chose to judge her quickly and it hurts a lot. *It hurts to know how you love your husband yet he couldn't even trust you even a bit* Hee Rin would always think.

Luhan would knock on her door again and again but she pretended she didn't hear anything..

-------

 

Another boring day...

Hee Rin grudgingly walk towards the locker area and was looking down at her feet. She gasped when she opens her locker when a small piece of paper fell from it. It says 'YOU ARE SO GONNA BE DEAD!! GOODLUCK! !!'

Hee Rin wrinkled her nose and crumpled the paper before throwing it. She’s not in the mood to play with those freaks today.

She was on her way to her classroom when Mrs. Shin, her English teacher asks her to come with her. She's not always talking to Hee Rin as far as she know, so what will she want this time?

She led her to the dean's office to her surprise and she thought *what have I done to be sent here? I knew I didn't do something wrong right?*

"Ms. Park.. Please sit down" Dean said.

"It’s Mrs. Lu.." she corrected with a nod before sitting with such delicacy.. 

"I know that you're having a hard time adjusting here.. We understand since you're a new student.. But please be good" he said while tapping his desk with his pen.

Hee Rin just stare at him, trying to understand what he's saying..*what is he talking about?* 

"uhmm.. I don't understand" she croaked and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Look Ms. Park or Mrs. Lu, we saw your vandalism on the girls bathroom. So don't pretend like you didn't know" he explained and Hee Rin’s eyes widened to the extent that you'll thought it'll pop out of its socket. *Vandalism?!! I didn't do such thing! I can't even step inside that dirty bathroom!*

Then her eyes narrowed when she remembers that small paper that fell from her locker earlier.. And realize whose fault this is. Those freaks… *those freaks! They did this crap!*

She just sighed and rolled her eyes, knowing that she have already been defeated and have nothing to do but accept

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter